ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i'm just really bad with horror stuff so i kinda have to be mentally prepared or i feel like i should just skip it :(
Sadly, the event happening there is key to advance the plot. So steel yourself friend (if you're about to reach that part).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I started that. I had a hard time getting past the early dialogue ...
It isn't really a dialogue kind of VN. It's just a bit of mindless fun, about an hour per release. I follow it to see what the newest crazy is going to be. The Dev's more recent VNs are a little better written, but he relishes being "out there" and offending all the sacred cows he can. One of them is the same universe/prequel kind of thing; the other is entirely independent, but still very irreverent. Actually had some input on that one in the planning/pre-release thread. A few of my ideas got in because the setting was a place I knew about from my time of exile outside of Texas, so I feel connected. ;)

If you want to talk about it, we can go to DM and keep this clean.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
i'm just really bad with horror stuff so i kinda have to be mentally prepared or i feel like i should just skip it :(
Sadly, the event happening there is key to advance the plot. So steel yourself friend (if you're about to reach that part).
You can also use the walkthrough that gives hints. ;)

Reactions: ArDZer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It isn't really a dialogue kind of VN. It's just a bit of mindless fun, about an hour per release. I follow it to see what the newest crazy is going to be. The Dev's more recent VNs are a little better written, but he relishes being "out there" and offending all the sacred cows he can. One of them is the same universe/prequel kind of thing; the other is entirely independent, but still very irreverent. Actually had some input on that one in the planning/pre-release thread. A few of my ideas got in because the setting was a place I knew about from my time of exile outside of Texas, so I feel connected. ;)

If you want to talk about it, we can go to DM and keep this clean.
Not necessary. Now I'm more interested in checking at least a few more "chapters" out. Still have it.

Reactions: Son of Durin

lan60000

Nov 28, 2017
Sure you want spoilers for that? Okay...

First jumpscare is at the end of Orion (MC)'s first dream sequence sometime during the start of the game.

Second jumpscare is at the end of the haunted house semi-free roam event in the "Red Herring" mystery server.
ah fuck. ty for the warning. surely its not that bad right?

lan60000

Nov 28, 2017
what kind of jumpscare is it?? it'll probably be easier to prepare if i know what to expect

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
what kind of jumpscare is it?? it'll probably be easier to prepare if i know what to expect
He's actually referring to the second jumpscare I mentioned in my post.

ah fuck. ty for the warning. surely its not that bad right?
Well the first one isn't but your mileage may vary.

The second one, though...

steve-carell-the-office.gif

(Again your mileage may vary, but...be prepared for that one, at least...)

Reactions: ArDZer
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes