• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
thats presuming that the update releases next week - which i dont think we have confirmation of just yet?
...Erm...
Latest Patreon Update:

[0.6] - Sneak peek #4

[...]I'm happy to announce that I haven't encountered any setbacks yet, so the expected release remains next week, as I mentioned in the last report. I will probably publish the definitive release dates for each tier next Monday, but I can already announce that the first release for the Demon Lord tier will most likely be on the 26th or 27th. After that, the new update will be posted for each tier every few days, as usual.[...]

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
"expected"
"most likely"

ed: not tryin to talk shit, i hope youre right. but still, hope for the best, expect the worst imo
I mean we'll find out for certain on Monday but I like to be optimistic about this since there really hasn't been any setbacks he's mentioned on the official Discord. Not to mention the last progress bar was sitting at 93% and that was...what, a week ago? So yeah, barring an act of God (/knocks on wood) next week is pretty much a lock IMO.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
...Although honestly I can't even fathom how you guys will be able to play BG3 right after playing 0.6, especially if stat rolling ends up being in the game on release...

"Bad roll...bad roll...bad roll...man I can't get over that Annie scene, mmm...

-oh snap WAS THAT A PERFECT STAT SET WAIT I CLICKED REROLL AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

(yeah I know stat rolling was promised but not outright confirmed as of the latest previews but it's still a funny scenario to think of nevertheless lol)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Assuming that the release date isn't delayed or anything, when are we expecting 0.6 to come out on f95? Sorry, I'm not really active on f95 and am still getting used to how things work around here.
If we're lucky? On the very same day of the Demon Lord tier release* (which could release on the 26th or 27th).

If not, well...probably when someone shares it on any of the lower tier release dates (around August).

*There's precedent for this since 0.5 and 0.4 were leaked on this site on the very same day of the Demon Lord tier release

Reactions: Oasis951

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
If we're lucky? On the very same day of the Demon Lord tier release* (which could release on the 26th or 27th).

If not, well...probably when someone shares it on any of the lower tier release dates (around August).

*There's precedent for this since 0.5 and 0.4 were leaked on this site on the very same day of the Demon Lord tier release
Once all is said and done, I genuinely want to know who the Demon Lord is leaking the release 1st day just out of curiosity lol

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Once all is said and done, I genuinely want to know who the Demon Lord is leaking the release 1st day just out of curiosity lol
I'm not sure we'll ever find out since some of Cari's supporters lurking here might rat said person out on Discord and he/she/they gets a ban or something, so said leaker might try to remain anon.

Also there's a chance that the leaker is not just one person. Maybe someone just wants a "five minutes of fame" moment and shares it here before peacing out. Or someone is a true believer of the code of the black flag and acts in accordance with it every now and then. Or they have too much money to burn and just shares it for the lulz. Again, we'll likely never know.

lan60000

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, fair warning but the love points in this game can be absolutely demanding so it's recommended that you don't short yourself out of points otherwise a love interest's route closes without any hope of recovery.

Well, you could just do what I did the first time and cover 3/4th's of the screen with an arm in between while focusing on the dialogue box at the bottom. XD

Also the jumpscare happens after you make the choice (not literally though since there's a few more dialogue slides right before it happens) so brace yourself once you choose an option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow thats good to know ty. maybe ill do that o:

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I'm not sure we'll ever find out since some of Cari's supporters lurking here might rat said person out on Discord and he/she/they gets a ban or something, so said leaker might try to remain anon.

Also there's a chance that the leaker is not just one person. Maybe someone just wants a "five minutes of fame" moment and shares it here before peacing out. Or someone is a true believer of the code of the black flag and acts in accordance with it every now and then. Or they have too much money to burn and just shares it for the lulz. Again, we'll likely never know.
Although generally I'm against early leaks, I must admit that Eternum is an exception, game is too good to wait and a fucking Wild west server, that will remind me my teenage years on Red dead.

View attachment 2786096

Oh it's the Anniehilator
I hope my bro Chang the Charming gets this ending with the "Anniehilator" :whistle::

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I hope my bro Chang the Charming gets this ending with the "Anniehilator" :whistle::
Chang the Casanova might become Chang the Crippled (temporarily) once he has snu-snu with the "Michaelanitor" by the end of Eternum. The man will be happy at least if his dream becomes a reality (albeit a bit painful in some degree). :giggle::giggle:

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes