Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Since I'm new on this thread I was wondering no-one really gives a shit about her.
Yeah, Nova being popular? In this thread? Naaaaaah, never, no way. Why would we like her? Just because she is inteligent, pretty, funny, cute, sexy and the perfect level of crazy? Nope, of course not.

Look at her in this totally random image that I casually have in my computer, she is just perfect a normal girl, nothing special about her:
TVAgmgu2yQM.png

This forum? Barely know her, she is totally ignored.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Since I'm new on this thread I was wondering no-one really gives a shit about her.
Are you asking if no one gives a shit about her in this thread?

Because if so, you better retract your words real quick, laddie. She has a dedicated cultImean church in these parts, ones who will try to sway you in joining by any means necessary.

Beware them, laddie. Bewaaaaaare the Church of Nova. Bewaaaaaaaaaaaarrrreee...

--

(No seriously, she has quite a number of fans in this thread so yeah, people do give a shit about her)

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
Are you asking if no one gives a shit about her in this thread?

Because if so, you better retract your words real quick, laddie. She has a dedicated cultImean church in these parts, ones who will try to sway you in joining by any means necessary.

Beware them, laddie. Bewaaaaaare the Church of Nova. Bewaaaaaaaaaaaarrrreee...

--

(No seriously, she has quite a number of fans in this thread so yeah, people do give a shit about her)
Can I join
Yvier the Duck
are you a member

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Can I join
Yvier the Duck
are you a member
Of course you can! And we have free donuts, take all you want. You just need to love Nova and always remember that the Church of Nova respect every other goddesses, because the love, just like Eternum is infinite.

And if you want a Nova fan sign in the first page, after the downloads you can take one. Or two, like the donuts they are free!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, Nova being popular? In this thread? Naaaaaah, never, no way. Why would we like her? Just because she is inteligent, pretty, funny, cute, sexy and the perfect level of crazy? Nope, of course not.

Look at her in this totally random image that I casually have in my computer, she is just perfect a normal girl, nothing special about her:
View attachment 2787874

This forum? Barely know her, she is totally ignored.
We simple ignore her mostly positive traits, her beauty, Witt, her curves, eye patch... We don't love her because she has no negative traits... And because she threatened us to delete everything from our computers/smartphones and plant every virus/malware known to mankind...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh gods, another one.../shakes head

Oi, Dylan741, someone here wants to join yer damn church.

/mutters something about "they keep growing by the hour" as he walks away
Eh... It's the pan, man... It makes all the difference....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ehy, do you want some tea and pastry? My treat, the body work better with sugar in it... You know you will fell better, you just need go inside the living room...:sneaky::whistle:
nova-mhm-mhm.gif

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes