locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
It will be a bummer that she will apparently hardly feature in the next update, but she also had massive "screen time" in the last patch and still has the two best scenes in the whole game. I think Luna fans can overall be pretty satisfied. :sneaky:
This 100%, they ate good last update

Now, I can't wait on what crazy new business adventure chop-chop will have. Guns? Booze? Snakes? Maybe chapless pants?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This 100%, they ate good last update

Now, I can't wait on what crazy new business adventure chop-chop will have. Guns? Booze? Snakes? Maybe chapless pants?
With chop chop is like a roulette, you never know what to expect but seems one of the good guys.

Reactions: Takkatakka

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Yeah, so, um…

I was all in on Nova but I think this next update is going to push Alex to number one. I have a feeling.

(disclaimer: Any ranking by me of the Eternum ladies has them almost equal. While I have an order of preference, differences between levels may be so small the average human could be unable to detect them. All such rankings are subject to change without notice.)

All players have their story, I usually have a favorite when I play games but on this one they all good...soooooo can I keep them all? please pretty please :love:
*eyes the harem tag*… signs point to yes.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dylan741 Dorfnutter Elyxus rudy007
If any of you (or anyone you know) is good with photoshop or a similar program, we need to find an elegant way to combine the images of the goddesses of Eternum...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure, I will give it a try on the weekend and see what I can do, don't expect a masterpiece though ( I mean the girls are, but my skills aren't that good). :giggle:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
checked the walkthrough and i did everything suggested there...
Did you take a look in your saves and look when Dalia started to be greyed out? It could have happened due to a wrong choice you made and maybe you're misremembering it, it can happen. :)

Reactions: pedrobece7

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Dylan741 Dorfnutter Elyxus rudy007
If any of you (or anyone you know) is good with photoshop or a similar program, we need to find an elegant way to combine the images of the goddesses of Eternum...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I keep your request in mind, I will try to do something about it but I do not promise anything :D

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Did you take a look in your saves and look when Dalia started to be greyed out? It could have happened due to a wrong choice you made and maybe you're misremembering it, it can happen. :)
found it i gave away the password for the beach to chang...
and with Alex i made the mistake in first dialogue i didnt choose the pen....

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes