Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Dylan741 Dorfnutter Elyxus rudy007
If any of you (or anyone you know) is good with photoshop or a similar program, we need to find an elegant way to combine the images of the goddesses of Eternum...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I keep your request in mind, I will try to do something about it but I do not promise anything :D

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Did you take a look in your saves and look when Dalia started to be greyed out? It could have happened due to a wrong choice you made and maybe you're misremembering it, it can happen. :)
found it i gave away the password for the beach to chang...
and with Alex i made the mistake in first dialogue i didnt choose the pen....

Unde8d

Aug 26, 2021
So the next update is wild west themed? They will need a PLAN to earn enough money to get to TAHITI

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So the next update is wild west themed? They will need a PLAN to earn enough money to get to TAHITI
One part seems to be WWII and one part will be Wild West, so basically CoD and RDR2 in one update. So...will Nancy be the one with the plan?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
found it i gave away the password for the beach to chang...
and with Alex i made the mistake in first dialogue i didnt choose the pen....
Dalia is fixable but might as well start over for Alex. Use these console commands for Dalia, skip back to the end of 0.5 when done as im sure Dalia's path sets more variables I wont look for

Python:
daliapath = True
daliau = True
daliabet = True
daliadontcove = False
tellpassword = False
punchbrock = True
jump daliacove

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Alex's appeal is that strong, from preview images I am already being drawn to a seemingly inevitable future where she is the one.
Yeah, She's the one with the most charisma (I'm sorry the Church of Nova :HideThePain:), her switch between her cold personality and sweet one will be a sight to admire and I can't wait to see it (plus her backstory with her grandma is just too sweet :)

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Yeah, She's the one with the most charisma (I'm sorry the Church of Nova :HideThePain:), her switch between her cold personality and sweet one will be a sight to admire and I can't wait to see it (plus her backstory with her grandma is just too sweet :)
Alex is incredible too, I want to be her prince and make her happy, so I understand you. And her scene in the garden is one of my favourites.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Alex is incredible too, I want to be her prince and make her happy, so I understand you. And her scene in the garden is one of my favourites.
Oh yeah that scene, she had such a seductive aura, Caribdis did really well with this one :love: (really loved the Annie's scene in the Andromeda server too, such agood scene) That's why build-up is important, it's make this type of scenes so much better.
I can't wait for the scene where Luna will start speaking spanish, Orion will be like this, too hot for him :ROFLMAO::

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Oh yeah that scene, she had such a seductive aura, Caribdis did really well with this one :love: (really love the Annie's scene in thre Andromeda server too, such agood scene) That's why build-up is important, it's make this type of scenes so much better.
I can't wait for the scene where Luna will start speaking spanish, Orion will be like this, too hot for him :ROFLMAO::
Then just imagine when Luna and the protagonist finally do the horizontal dance. The heat emanated from that moment will probably be something like this:

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Wish I had the tools and know-how to do that...

Very nicely done.
The hardest part was deciding which scenes to use ... the only one I knew before I even started was the RPG.

I'm jealous of the actual artists who design, write and come up with all this stuff. I'm good at layout, but making something from scratch? Not in my toolkit.

Reactions: Son of Durin
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes