An known

Sep 16, 2021
Oh you don't have to worry about that since it'll probably be changeable in the future...

View attachment 2790269

(j/k I'm pretty sure he's just joking here...OR IS HE?)
Seems like Caribdis has his "favorites"...
He already killed Penny once,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now he wants her bald...
Or maybe he's manipulated....
See's his avatar...
Seems like Caribdis has been in the Church-:censored:

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Seems like Caribdis has his "favorites"...
He already killed Penny once,
Now she wants her bald...
Or maybe he's manipulated....
See's his avatar...
Seems like Caribdis has been in the Church-:censored:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I say what's got me curious is what happened to Dalia back at that Old West preview. First the incident with her back before the gym competition, and now this:
Reminds me of the same situation when Nova tripped at the university's cafeteria and her pens flew off and the cupcake she intended to eat landed on top of her laptop (it was only mentioned at the party). Perhaps Nova will sympathize with her if she's present in that particular scene.

Maybe she tried to climb the tree or something? Looks like there is a bit of broken robe at the top of the render?

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
From Annie and Dalia to Nancy and Nova, there's a reason why people have their favorites. I'm probably wrong, but I feel like I have a clue.

Anyway, that's my take on all these amazing women. Can't wait to get to know them better.
Hot damn! I had not really taken the time to analyze the characters, but reading your summary of each felt eye opening. They feel like they have perfectly nailed what we know about each of their personalities. Good job!!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
From Annie and Dalia to Nancy and Nova, there's a reason why people have their favorites. I'm probably wrong, but I feel like I have a clue.

Anyway, that's my take on all these amazing women. Can't wait to get to know them better.
Funny enough, I don't have a favourite. It is more easier to say, some I just don't like. Eg. I don't fancy Nancy. Nor do I like to see any Annie. And especially not Nova, seeing freckled redheads works for me like a cold shower, they are disgusting, no matter if virtual or IRL. Everyone else is fine, but in all earnest, aside bodies, their faces look almost the same, thanks to HS. So in a way this is a handycap, on the other hand it makes a difference with the writing and character building. If someone likes characters in AVNs it is mostly a preference on apearance. The magic in this one is, that since HS is used, Caribdis has to make an effort(which he masterfully does, as always) to make distinguished personalities for the ladies and that shows. Reading your descriptions, they are not exactly women with separate traits, there is some overlapping(Alex and Luna or Alex and Dalia, basically Alex is a mix and match from Dalia and Luna with a bad family background), still it is balanced out well, I agree.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
found it i gave away the password for the beach to chang...
and with Alex i made the mistake in first dialogue i didnt choose the pen....
Good, I'm happy you found the solution, if not I was ready to give you my saves just to be sure have a good playthrough! :giggle:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
If I may ask the forbidden, loathed yet most frequented question on every page out there - when is the next update?

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Are the splashes supposed to spell out "COEXIST" somehow? My suggestion was in response to our "religious" discussion after all. ;)

Looks great, though!
Yeeaah.... about that I kinda gave him free rein with the image so it turns out like this :KEK: and honestly i didn't really know how to describe the fan art wanted, I find it so complex to transcribe what you have in mind and to make an image of it or in this case to make a fan art of it :unsure: that's why I respect so much artist or art in general.
But it's cool if you like it nontheless :giggle:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If I may ask the forbidden, loathed yet most frequented question on every page out there - when is the next update?
If I may ask the complete obvious, loathed yet answered all the time - do you even try to read the thread?

I don't want to be mean, but c'mon mate, no one is asking you to read the entire thread, but at least try the last pages. Anyway, if I recall correctly there isn't an official date yet, but when it's ready Caridbis will mention it. But shouldn't take long.

As we say in portuguese, haste is the enemy of perfection, let the man do his work.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes