Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
As you hint at, I believe he's THE wildcard. Probably the Founder is attempting to manipulate him somehow, but I think he'll eventually be key to MC's final success, whether willingly or just by not being on anyone's side.
Still think he's going to be the final boss in the end. I feel like fighting the Founder is just going to be OIAL MC vs Astaroth all over again, while fighting Idriel would seem...off unless you're going for the evil ending.

Thanatos though...yeah I feel like it fits given how much of a buildup it has been since 0.1 and would be a good gauge for how much Orion has come as a character and as a player. But again, that's just my opinion (lol).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Why does Nova think she's a virgin? She inserted an entire dildo inside her, she doesn't have a hymen at that point so it doesn't make any difference if it's a rubber dick or the real one:FacePalm:

"I'm not losing my virginity in a library":WaitWhat:- I could understand not doing it in the library but you're not one at all... feels like a plot point to keep the virgin tag on the game:HideThePain:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I looked at a few different versions of the graphic, and I picked that one for one reason only: It had the thickest characters. Most of the others had thin lettering, and that wouldn't have worked with my concept.
The thickest characters for the thiccest characters?

Jan 21, 2023
Or likes wigs instead of having to constantly work on her hair, since some models are into that (lol).

Quoting from a past convo with Dylan741...
You may be reading a bit too deeply into this. Based on messages by caribdis on his discord there were originally supposed to be 8 LIs - I guess Calypso got demoted because she exists only in eternum so it is difficult for her to get the same attention as the other 7 and additionally 8 may have been a lot of work. I dont know the exact reason. If you go to his discord and search for posts made by him that include the number '8' you will see messages from him in 2021 where he says 8 LIs were originally planned.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Why does Nova think she's a virgin? She inserted an entire dildo inside her, she doesn't have a hymen at that point so it doesn't make any difference if it's a rubber dick or the real one:FacePalm:

"I'm not losing my virginity in a library":WaitWhat:- I could understand not doing it in the library but you're not one at all... feels like a plot point to keep the virgin tag on the game:HideThePain:
Or it could just be that, in her mind, like many others, virginity is not a physical state of being, but a state of mind. Since no dick attached to a living being has ever penetrated her, as far as she's concerned she hasn't lost her virginity. Just like no guy who ever stuck his dick in a pie or a sex doll would consider themselves to have lost their v-card.

Jan 21, 2023
Or it could just be that, in her mind, like many others, virginity is not a physical state of being, but a state of mind. Since no dick attached to a living being has ever penetrated her, as far as she's concerned she hasn't lost her virginity. Just like no guy who ever stuck his dick in a pie or a sex doll would consider themselves to have lost their v-card.
I dont know why you are bothering to reply to that guy. It is pointless arguing with these people.

1690099588424.png

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I just hope Caribdis won't have the MC draw blood on her in a future scene, because that would be fucking impossible. :ROFLMAO:

Also the implication is of course that clumsy Nova tore her hymen herself at some point...:ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I dont know why you are bothering to reply to that guy. It is pointless arguing with these people.

View attachment 2793003
Yeah, I've gotten quite a few facepalms talking reality with the "virgin obsessed."

I just hope Caribdis won't have the MC draw blood on her in a future scene, because that would be fucking impossible. :ROFLMAO:

Also the implication is of course that clumsy Nova tore her hymen herself at some point...:ROFLMAO:
Considering most adult women, by the time they reach adulthood, no longer have an intact hymen, largely due to the hormones for puberty cause it to thin and pull back naturally, Just using a tampon during puberty could accelerate that process. It's one of the reasons unmarried woman using tampons was once frowned upon.

I wouldn't expect any of the adult characters to have bleeding, except under uncommon circumstances (like someone who has never used a tampon, never exercised, never masturbated, and never had a pelvic exam).

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

First, its not that rare for a hymen to break from physical activity, so the way she moves it's possible she never had to deal with that.
. First-A: What Dragon59 said

Second, if it WAS going to happen, it would have already.

Third, your avatar is more likely to go down that road than any of the others except maybe Annie.

Fourth, would Caribdis even do that? I don't remember if Oialt had that or not, but I don't think so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
First, its not that rare for a hymen to break from physical activity, so the way she moves it's possible she never had to deal with that.
. First-A: What Dragon59 said

Second, if it WAS going to happen, it would have already.

Third, your avatar is more likely to go down that road than any of the others except maybe Annie.

Fourth, would Caribdis even do that? I don't remember if Oialt had that or not, but I don't think so.
As I replayed OIALT recently, I can confirm you that there was no blood (y)

Reactions: Dragon59

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I don't remember was there even any hint that any of the girls still were virgins?
Yes there was, Judie said to the MC at least one time that she wanted him to be her first and Lauren hinted she was a virgin during a conversation in the principal office with MC

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yes there was, Judie said to the MC at least one time that she wanted him to be her first and Lauren hinted she was a virgin during a conversation in the principal office with MC
Okay, that might very much "seal" it, that Caribdis won't show blood in any case.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
its-not-what-it-looks-like.gif
:LOL: :LOL:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You may be reading a bit too deeply into this. Based on messages by caribdis on his discord there were originally supposed to be 8 LIs - I guess Calypso got demoted because she exists only in eternum so it is difficult for her to get the same attention as the other 7 and additionally 8 may have been a lot of work. I dont know the exact reason. If you go to his discord and search for posts made by him that include the number '8' you will see messages from him in 2021 where he says 8 LIs were originally planned.
Except I wasn't the first one who made the Pleiades connection (that would be Tokenugget (who was the first who brought it up, I believe), Dylan741, ArDZer and other folks in this thread I may have forgotten to cite), and all I did was appropriate (or steal, if that's your point of view lol) said theory into my conspiracy board (considering their connection to the mythological Orion). Also, that doesn't necessarily eliminate the Pleiades similarities (which there are, if we go by what Dylan741 said in his post that you quoted), and we can just consider Calypso to be someone from the myths that was added in the harem pool before her retraction - likely due to cutting back from the game's already bloated scope and the implications said addition will definitely bring to the current debate on the true nature of Eternum.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes