Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Are the splashes supposed to spell out "COEXIST" somehow? My suggestion was in response to our "religious" discussion after all. ;)

Looks great, though!
Yeeaah.... about that I kinda gave him free rein with the image so it turns out like this :KEK: and honestly i didn't really know how to describe the fan art wanted, I find it so complex to transcribe what you have in mind and to make an image of it or in this case to make a fan art of it :unsure: that's why I respect so much artist or art in general.
But it's cool if you like it nontheless :giggle:
This is all I could think of ...

Eternum Girls Coexist.jpg

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If I may ask the forbidden, loathed yet most frequented question on every page out there - when is the next update?

...Okay, I'll bite.
Latest Patreon Update:

[0.6] - Sneak peek #4

[...]I'm happy to announce that I haven't encountered any setbacks yet, so the expected release remains next week, as I mentioned in the last report. I will probably publish the definitive release dates for each tier next Monday, but I can already announce that the first release for the Demon Lord tier will most likely be on the 26th or 27th. After that, the new update will be posted for each tier every few days, as usual.[...]

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, I know Caribdis say that they are only 7 LIs, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Okay, the image is so perfect that I had to do this:
Why did you have to say that word and taunt the Incest Everywhere Brigade? How cruel!

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can't like Alex too much, frankly. Don't get me wrong, she's a great character and I expect her to mature as the story progresses, but I've had exes with similar personalities. Trust me: that whole "sultry" attitude is charming at first, but being constantly on your toes due to her pride and sense of "competition" is tiring. Not fun in the long term.
Thinking about the earlier post about 7 or 8, it would seem to me that if one of the existing seven needed to step down to make room for Calypso as one of the seven, Alex seems the most likely.
Oh you don't have to worry about that since it'll probably be changeable in the future...

View attachment 2790269

(j/k I'm pretty sure he's just joking here...OR IS HE?)
Penny with alopecia?
View attachment 2791119
Ok so I just request it to dildorog and this is what is he did :love:
Nice. The alternative display would be to arrange them like the Pleiades.
1690082601782.png
Along those lines, has anyone attempted to determine if there is a correlation between the 7 in game and the 7 in mythology?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Penny with alopecia?
Or likes wigs instead of having to constantly work on her hair, since some models are into that (lol).

Nice. The alternative display would be to arrange them like the Pleiades.
1690082601782.png
Along those lines, has anyone attempted to determine if there is a correlation between the 7 in game and the 7 in mythology?
Quoting from a past convo with Dylan741...
Well...
Alcione was elected to command and guide her sisters
Maia the first born mean growth or to grow in body ( it's not clear since it's dificult to really translate the ancient greek)
Elettra is the one who is considered the less visible of all but elected to protect, she's the most brilliant and intelligent and became the first new star after she was transformed in a statue seeing the destruction of Troy
Taigete is associated to water
Celeno names means black or dark ( the roman legends said it was referred to the color of her hairs)
Sterope or Asterope was the lover of Hares and is known as a warrior
Merope the more sweet and innocent and loved the mortal Sisifo
I leave to everyone of you to seek who can be who...
Just know that in greek and latin Nova means new.... ;)

P.S. I wrote this part incorrectly Nova in latins mean new while in greek is neo, may thanks to Just a Memer that correct me, I apologise or my mistake.
Alcione - Nancy
Maia - Penny (oh she does have some "growths" in her body...IYKWIM)
Elettra - Nova
Taigete - Alex (she's a swimmer, yes?)
Celeno - Luna
Sterope/Asterope - Dalia
Merope - Annie

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Nice job!

I like the original characters for the sticker a little better - more religion, less politics. But that's a terrific concept for it.

It's gonna come out next time be have "Best Girl Battle" on the thread. ;)
I looked at a few different versions of the graphic, and I picked that one for one reason only: It had the thickest characters. Most of the others had thin lettering, and that wouldn't have worked with my concept.

Reactions: Son of Durin

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Oh it's not the milking I'm having issue with (though I don't even think what I posted counts as milking), but the retroactive changes that're likely not even mentioned in the changelog (i.e. changing the timeline of Ulysses showing up in the opening narration from a "few years" to "over a decade"; backstory rewrite for Penny from being a Freshman to Junior year so that Cari could age her, Dalia, and Orion up in the Warthogs flashback...but didn't reflect in her 0.1 dialogue until people pointed it out and Cari corrected in the 0.5 public release) that just makes me cry (because it means I have to replay just to see what's changed and what hasn't).
I just use on the script files... ;)

Reactions: ivanych314

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just use on the script files... ;)
Now I'm curious what that does for you, 'cause I'm pretty sure Dorfnutter does the replays so he can cement the new elements into his brain, overwriting the old ones, allowing him to return to his pegboard and properly realign all the pins and threads any micro-changes demand.

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
You know you will fell better
I'm not sure if it's your non-native English coming through (should be spelled "feel"), or if it was intentional (i.e. you got knocked in the head by a pan, and then you "fell"), but I'm going assume it was intentional, because that makes it funnier! :ROFLMAO:

---

Now I'm curious what that does for you
Not much, considering I'm not as deep into the lore as Dorfnutter. I was just trying to say if the replaying for the retcons/continuity fixes are/become a chore, WinMerge (or other similar tools) could be used as a tool to quickly identify if anything actually *has* changed in the previous chapters.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I can't like Alex too much, frankly. Don't get me wrong, she's a great character and I expect her to mature as the story progresses, but I've had exes with similar personalities. Trust me: that whole "sultry" attitude is charming at first, but being constantly on your toes due to her pride and sense of "competition" is tiring. Not fun in the long term.

Choosing a favorite is much more difficult, though. It's usually Luna (she's intelligent, has got a gorgeous body, great style, jet black hair and is such a sweetheart), but that spot can easily be taken by Dalia and Nancy, depending on my mood. Mostly Nancy; I'm a breast man and she's intelligent and funny. Dalia has a few immature moments (understandable, given she's one of the younger characters), but she exhudes charm efortlessly and I really enjoy her sporty, ambitious attitude.

Penny is, together with Nancy, the one who most caters to my preferences when it comes to body type (once again, breast man) and is definitely my favorite after the ones above, but I'm not a fan of blonde hair and her down-to-earth characterization obfuscates her a bit, at least for me. She's smart, but not as much as Nancy (who has the same body type); she's charming, but not as effortlessly (in my view) as Luna or her sister; she's open-minded and is willing to explore nerdy interests, but that clashes with the memorable tastes of the rest of the cast (like Luna's and Nova's); her backstory is charming, but I don't find it as fascinating as Luna's; she teases like a champ, but Nancy kicks it up a notch; she has a huge heart, but so do all the other girls. Also, she has a past with the MC, but nothing as deep as the connection he has with Annie. Penny's semi-famous (her most unique trait), but... well, I don't really care much about that.

I didn't expect I'd ever say this when I first saw the LIs, but Penny strikes me as the "safe" choice. She's the jack-of-all-trades, the most "normal" girl of the whole crew.
Treat Alex as Alex, not as your ex

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Replaying the high society party... is the Founder, Idriel?

Okay, yeah, It's pretty absurd, but.
Idriel tells you that she will see you at the party. At first I though that was a discarded idea from Caribdis. Okay, ignore Idriel, use the Founder and it's better, more misterious. But in the party one NPC repeat that the Founder AND Idriel will be late. After that you learn that nobody are ever saw the Founder, but Idriel? Why she doesn't appear neither?
Okay, it can be that the Founder and Idriel always tell "we are gonna appear" and then nothing, but she tells you, personally that she will see you at the party. But you never saw Idriel, only the Founder.
Is Idriel the Founder? We saw in the same chapter, in the same party Calypso creating a mask and changing her hair, why Idriel can't do the same, and even change her aspect to an old, creepy man?

Is a crazy theory? Of course she can be the misterious man that tell you to see him at 12 and you never saw again, but I'm pretty sure that he is Thanatos, so what do you think?

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not much, considering I'm not as deep into the lore as Dorfnutter. I was just trying to say if the replaying for the retcons/continuity fixes are/become a chore, WinMerge (or other similar tools) could be used as a tool to quickly identify if anything actually *has* changed in the previous chapters.
All things considered, you actually answered my question. Sounds cool.

Reactions: misterandy33

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Replaying the high society party... is the Founder, Idriel?

Okay, yeah, It's pretty absurd, but.
Idriel tells you that she will see you at the party. At first I though that was a discarded idea from Caribdis. Okay, ignore Idriel, use the Founder and it's better, more misterious. But in the party one NPC repeat that the Founder AND Idriel will be late. After that you learn that nobody are ever saw the Founder, but Idriel? Why she doesn't appear neither?
Okay, it can be that the Founder and Idriel always tell "we are gonna appear" and then nothing, but she tells you, personally that she will see you at the party. But you never saw Idriel, only the Founder.
Is Idriel the Founder? We saw in the same chapter, in the same party Calypso creating a mask and changing her hair, why Idriel can't do the same, and even change her aspect to an old, creepy man?

Is a crazy theory? Of course she can be the misterious man that tell you to see him at 12 and you never saw again, but I'm pretty sure that he is Thanatos, so what do you think?
Honestly, I just thought Idriel was supposed to be at the end-party gathering that MC skipped out on after the Founder encounter, but that's an interesting thought. I actually got the impression from various alt paths that she might actually be the driving force behind the impending NPC rebellion that wants his help and haunts his dreams.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
But in the party one NPC repeat that the Founder AND Idriel will be late. After that you learn that nobody are ever saw the Founder, but Idriel? Why she doesn't appear neither?
Could be that the NPCs are more aware of the Founder's and Idriel's comings and goings more so than the Board themselves (who are resigned into thinking that the Founder NEVER attends such functions). I mean, we DID manage to meet the Founder after all, despite what the Board told Orion.

As for Idriel...I dunno. Could be that she was in the party, but she's wearing a different skin as you said.

Then again, it could be like what Elhemeer said and that Idriel was "at the end-party gathering that MC skipped out on." Either way, we'll probably never know I suppose.

Besides, I dunno if I can subscribe to the idea that Idriel and the Founder are the same person, given that the Founder meeting seems to heavily imply that they are not working close with one another (i.e. Idriel knows that Orion received Garrington's gem but the Founder only deduced that he got it from Garrington, meaning that the former may have not divulged the info to the the latter ASAP) and may even have differing goals (i.e. the Founder wanting to find the gems ASAP while Idriel has been showing up as of late, with the latest encounter telling Orion to "break the chains," whatever that really means outside of current theories).

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Honestly, I just thought Idriel was supposed to be at the end-party gathering that MC skipped out on after the Founder encounter, but that's an interesting thought. I actually got the impression from various alt paths that she might actually be the driving force behind the impending NPC rebellion that wants his help and haunts his dreams.
If that's the case,

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
As for Idriel...I dunno. Could be that she was in the party, but she's wearing a different skin as you said.

Ooh ... forgot about that encounter. That's definitely more likely (in my mind) than they're the same being (I won't say person, 'cause I don't think either is one).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
As you hint at, I believe he's THE wildcard. Probably the Founder is attempting to manipulate him somehow, but I think he'll eventually be key to MC's final success, whether willingly or just by not being on anyone's side.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes