Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
And then people will log back in and start gushing about the update and people like me will start arguing about theories again and shite.
I noticed that every office supply warehouse for 100 miles in each direction was out of cork boards, white boards, tacks, tape, markers, paper, and all the sewing and craft stores were out of yarn and string...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I noticed that every office supply warehouse for 100 miles in each direction was out of cork boards, white boards, tacks, tape, markers, paper, and all the sewing and craft stores were out of yarn and string...
Well don't look at me, I already have that stuff stocked long before...not my fault if everyone else hasn't done any prep work or leave it til the last minute and panic buy...

dd0.png

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
(It's mandatory you play while reading this post to pass the vibe check)

Kicked a puppy? Sent your mother a belated happy mothers day text? Rated Eternum 4 stars instead of 5 on accident? Now's your opportunity to bring balance to your karmic scales...

26 Demon Lords of the multiverse, if you're reading this..

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Can't really check since I already deleted the game from my hard drive so that I have enough space for 0.6, lol.
That's why you save the prior release over to an external where you can always bring it back up, and only delete it after you get the new release. I had to do some serious space management on the shitty laptop I had previously. The new one is still pretty basic, but has sufficient space on-board to not have to be so tight on space management (though I still shunt all of my completed releases to the external and only keep my "currently playing" or "next in line" on the machine).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
guys it's almost 1:15 gmt +7 rn, I have to work this morning but should I continue waiting for leaks?
I mean...even if it would be leaking over the next hour or two, would you even have time to play it? Also not getting enough sleep will kinda ruin the day for you, so if it leaks in a couple of hours you might not be able to play it then.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
That's why you save the prior release over to an external where you can always bring it back up, and only delete it after you get the new release. I had to do some serious space management on the shitty laptop I had previously. The new one is still pretty basic, but has sufficient space on-board to not have to be so tight on space management (though I still shunt all of my completed releases to the external and only keep my "currently playing" or "next in line" on the machine).
Well most of my externals and cloud storage are already full so...yeah...not really an option.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
guys it's almost 1:15 gmt +7 rn, I have to work this morning but should I continue waiting for leaks?
I've seen a few other people commenting about either DOING WHAT THEY GET PAID TO DO versus waiting on a VN to drop. That mindset just astounds me.

If someone is gonna throw my hourly rate at me to give them a hand, or drop a grand on me to get something put together for the next day (especially since that little thing only took me about 3 hours to do), then I'm grabbin' the cash and paying some bills/buying some groceries and earning my way.

Maybe it's just that I learned the concept of "delayed gratification" growing up (early Gen X born to pre-boomers) and putting responsibility and food on my table before play time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.80 star(s) 902 Votes