Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
Now I like giving detailed constructive criticism that are a few paragraphs long. But that will have to wait until the game has gotten som 3 or 4 more updates. for now there really isn't much to say except that I loved it
the things caribdis can do in HS are fucking insane. Only downside of this game for me is the mc's appearance,mostly his haircut. Amazing game regardless

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
i remember that the girl was in trouble and MC help her..and she had a sister or a friends that joined the 2 after some time if a recall correctly
still think you're pretty off the mark, but guess what? With so much time until the next Eternum release... you may as well go play Once in a Lifetime again! Use the walkthrough mod so you don't miss anything.

Why rely on memory when you can just replay a fantastic game?

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
I can say as expected from the creator of OIALT. The story is good. The horror scene is also much more better than the one in the previous game. Really well done. I play this just now, and its almost midnight here. So I can say the Red Herring part kinda a bit spooky.
Just hope Dev can continue to bring us the quality. I mean, its much more better than to frequently update and only end up with a lot of bug. You just continue to bring the quality. Once a month is already good. But its fine if it take longer as long as Dev is not suddenly doing unplaned vacation (unless something really urgent) which kinda irresponsible.
Thats it I guess. Hope to see the continuation soon.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Though the game is so great, I must say that the official walkthrough is not as good as the game.
In the official walkthrough of oialt, I can see what will the choice I made affect the story in the present or in the future, like which one +1 point or the future consequence, the whole walkthrough is listed in a very clear way.
However, in the official walkthrough of eternum I can only see the "best" choices are all listed in a same page without any reason, I don't know about what the "best" choices will affect and the consequence if I choose that choice or the other choices. It gives me some kind of feeling that the author of the walkthrough is telling me something like" Just choice that gooddamn chocie, it is the best", I really don't like that feeling.
Therefore, I sincerely request caribdis to reconsider about remaking the official walkthrough of eternum in oialt's official walkthrough style.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
Though the game is so great, I must say that the official walkthrough is not as good as the game.
In the official walkthrough of oialt, I can see what will the choice I made affect the story in the present or in the future, like which one +1 point or the future consequence, the whole walkthrough is listed in a very clear way.
However, in the official walkthrough of eternum I can only see the "best" choices are all listed in a same page without any reason, I don't know about what the "best" choices will affect and the consequence if I choose that choice or the other choices. It gives me some kind of feeling that the author of the walkthrough is telling me something like" Just choice that gooddamn chocie, it is the best", I really don't like that feeling.
Therefore, I sincerely request caribdis to reconsider about remaking the official walkthrough of eternum in oialt's official walkthrough way.
LightmanP's walkthrough mod has everything you're looking for. It shows how the choices affects points + consequences of path closing choices.

Reactions: crustlord12

w123t4

May 26, 2019
LightmanP's walkthrough mod has everything you're looking for. It shows how the choices affects points + consequences of path closing choices.
I know mod is quite convenient in many ways, but I still prefer to look for the walkthrough in the old fashion way.
Not just because the walkthrough is more clear than the mod to look into when you are searching for some phase of the game but also because the mod may break the save when the game get updates, this is the lesson I learnt from the other games in the past.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Caribdis will you in future update let us play an actual dungeons or any sorta of rpgm style with the girls? I mean like forming party, beat bad assess boss ecc

Reactions: HogRocket

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Holy fuck that cliffhanger. Soo another 3 months of waiting? sigh

I think the dev's vision of Eternum is quite foretelling of what the future has in store for us in 5-10 years.

Last edited:

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Without the VR maybe, but I don't think in 10 years VR will be so advanced
Same, not as advanced but vr gaming on such a scale for sure.
Elon is already planning on putting chips into peoples heads come next year lmao

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Come to think of it, "totallynotcaribdis" will need to actually make an incest patch for the game.

No, not for the main character and his caretaker/childhood friends.

But if he gets sisters or mom/daughter in a threesome. I think it was hinted that the mc would in that conversation with the yoga douche guy.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Love this game.

Everything so far has nailed it for me.

I haven't been here long enough to see new games soar through the ranks the way this game has, but Eternum has just knocked "What a Legend" of the #2 rating spot.

So well deserved.

The first episode was great, and I was worried the second episode couldn't maintain the attraction, but it most definitely did.

I don't need to say, "Keep up the good work, Caribdis", because it's blatantly obvious you will. (y)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Great game. I worry that some of the girls might be anorexic, though, going by their weights. :)

4.80 star(s) 887 Votes