mkorz

Oct 28, 2021
Guccigu's right, the lighting is a bit awkward at times. It's way better than Once In A Lifetime, though, and I've really enjoyed the obvious progression of skill between the two games. The improvement in writing and characterization has been fun to watch, too. There's nothing wrong with honest, reasonable critique. Despite the occasional typo/grammar oopsie, or awkwardly-worded sentence, the "bones" on this game are excellent, it just needs a little spit-shine to crank up the awesomeness.

As someone who's a total wuss at horror games (but still likes them), 0.2 was a load of fun. Yes, I alt-tabed quickly between actions in the house with the camera (because I am a wuss). This story is really great and I love it. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Machete

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Is there proper penetration physics in this game? Or another clipping through body parts type of game?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Still in the incest thing in 77 pages .... Wow !!!
yup Jehuty206, I almost wrote the same thing earlier (except I get 100 posts per page so it's only 16 pages :LOL:) and even as an incest genre fan, I wish people would let it DIE!

It's not happening. It's not happening, It's not happening

Caribdis has said "no, no, no, no, no" and as for someone making a fan-made script patch - then if they're going to they're going to quit asking for it it'll happen; or do it yourself.

This is turning into Being a DIK. It's 1673 pages 100/page. 167,200 posts on that thread. o_O

Let's PLEASE let the incest issue DIE and get back to what's really important - talking about just how freaking cute Annie is :love: and how smokin' hot all the rest of the girls tied for second place are!. :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( although there are a couple who are fixin' to move up into a tie with Annie if they keep it up :unsure: )
I'm totally agree with you.
I like incest stuffs but for this game i'm totaly fine about it than it will be not included in this game.

Leave the author in peace about this,seriously . You can play this game freely damn it ! Always people who complaning .... Piss me of so much...

sorry for my bad English.

And Penelope and Alex are the best :D
Same, when a developer says something isn't happening, that should be the final word, but people keep bringing it up. I can't really form an opinion of the girls either way as I have yet to play, waiting for a few more updates just so I have a solid base of content, I usually do.

Come to think of it, "totallynotcaribdis" will need to actually make an incest patch for the game.

No, not for the main character and his caretaker/childhood friends.

But if he gets sisters or mom/daughter in a threesome. I think it was hinted that the mc would in that conversation with the yoga douche guy.
Caribdis said there wouldn't be, so a patch would have to add scenes that never existed.

Guccigu's right, the lighting is a bit awkward at times. It's way better than Once In A Lifetime, though, and I've really enjoyed the obvious progression of skill between the two games. The improvement in writing and characterization has been fun to watch, too. There's nothing wrong with honest, reasonable critique. Despite the occasional typo/grammar oopsie, or awkwardly-worded sentence, the "bones" on this game are excellent, it just needs a little spit-shine to crank up the awesomeness.

As someone who's a total wuss at horror games (but still likes them), 0.2 was a load of fun. Yes, I alt-tabed quickly between actions in the house with the camera (because I am a wuss). This story is really great and I love it. Keep up the great work!
I can say from experience with both HS1 and HS2 that HS2 is a bit more difficult to work with to get things right because of the upgrade in the graphics from its predecessor. However, at the same time, you do have the upgrade in graphics making things look better in HS2 than in HS1, especially with the right lighting.

Is there proper penetration physics in this game? Or another clipping through body parts type of game?
Clipping through body parts if my experience with the HS2 studio has anything to say about it. He can't control which one it is, that is entirely dependent on what he uses for graphics and, because the game and its studio are supposed to be censored due to it not being released outside Japan, the developers of HS2 probably didn't even bother with proper penetration. Literally the only thing keeping Caribdis away from Japan-style censored art using HS2 is a mod called Uncensor Selector.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
everyone, I miss Alex, but i don't know, i meet her father choose "say something" and "hug her back" still miss her, what wrong???

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
everyone, I miss Alex, but i don't know, i meet her father choose "say something" and "hug her back" still miss her, what wrong???
I had this problem too, but it wasn't complimenting the pen, it was the choices I made at her house. You have to actually ask her 4 questions to keep access to her active. The walkthrough shows you which ones to ask, if you've a mind to look.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: sexypeanut
4.80 star(s) 877 Votes