Mar 29, 2023
Yes, and yes to some extent.

It compresses image/audio/video. Depending on who does it and how much, mine are typically 80%, which is very lite. Most can't even tell the difference between compressed and uncompressed, and the ones that do download compressed versions because sometimes they think it's way too large for the amount of content (not this game).

There are other reasons as well (for me anyway :ROFLMAO: ), why download most games that are GBs in size when most of the time you will be deleting most within a few minutes of playing them, and a high number of times you won't even notice it is comrpessed. (again not this game).
Cool thanks for clarifying. Guess I'll play this compressed mac version since the regular mac version isn't currently on here yet.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cool thanks for clarifying. Guess I'll play this compressed mac version since the regular mac version isn't currently on here yet.
I mean if you want the full version, I can make one with the SDK, same thing the dev's do. Not sure why when folks leak games they don't add the Mac version as well since 75% it's in the same post ;)

If you have v0.5R Mac you can use the "universal patch" as well.

Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan

Magin Label

Jan 22, 2020
I never downloaded a compressed version before. Anybody know if compressed versions are just to help with downloading faster for people with internet limitations or does playing this version mean you are playing an inferior version with worse image quality?
Probably to help people with slow internet speeds and storage limitations, but also because many devs leave their game assets unnecessarily large. It's also good for making android ports since apks have a 2gb file size limit (I think?). I used this exact compression to make an amateurish port and didn't have any problems and the quality was still great.

Mar 29, 2023
I mean if you want the full version, I can make one with the SDK, same thing the dev's do. Not sure why when folks leak games they don't add the Mac version as well since 75% it's in the same post ;)

If you have v0.5R Mac you can use the "universal patch" as well.
If it's not a problem sure I'd take the full version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
This update has been mind-blowing, and it answered some interesting things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[VEN0M]

Nov 21, 2021
After this episode, Alex is no doubt one of the best girls.:love: As my question about virginity is just out of curiosity.:sneaky::devilish:
She definitely climbed the power rankings for me after this one. 3 creampies back-back-back is WILD (and hot) asf . Gonna take a lot for Carter sisters to be pushed outta the 1 and 2 spots tho

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Is Nancy still a kind of virgin?:ROFLMAO: Just kidding. Then Nora,Annie,Dalia and Luna are absolutely virgin.
Penny and Alex are doubtful but based on Alex's personality, hard to think she will let others easily get close with her. :unsure:
For Penny, it is like 50/50 based on her popular background. How you guys guess whether both of them are virgin?
Penny uses vibrator instead of dildo so maybe

Reactions: wiseold6996

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Like the mc, you've been beating your meat in vr too long my sigs are straight fire. At least those mc actually have sex instead of advanced phone sex with extra steps. :KEK:
No, it don't count.
This may be ironic considering the medium of content, but amount of sex scenes does not equal a good AVN, in my personal opinion.

To each their own though, we all play for different reasons.

Reactions: [VEN0M]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690526637677.png
Some made up drama in the midst of so called friendship ...
1690526674796.png
So ... childhood friend grew up with MC vs. new big city school collegue turned annoying.
Who is it, then? Your mate of den?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I wonder why Sancho1969 hasn't created his mod for this wonderful game? I'm guessing that there is a general rule of thumb between modders or something :unsure: Considering his mods are the best of the best here (In my own opinion) it's such a shame that one of the top tier games on this site has only one mod available.
Not trying to shit on the mod already available as he does a good job with it (even tho it's been upped to 36hrs instead of 24hrs :rolleyes:). Just I really prefer the work that Sancho puts into his mods. Shame.
Sancho has had a mod for this game since the beginning if I'm remembering correctly.
Its on its own thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-5r-multi-mod-sancho1969.112023/

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Gonna take a lot for Carter sisters to be pushed outta the 1 and 2 spots tho
not that much I mean, this was missing from the Alex scene :devilish:
can you imagine how cool it would be if Caribdis could combine the 2 animation into one animation sequence?!:eek:

meaning Orion while he fucking the girls, Spank their ass,in the same time with one hand, while his other hand grab their hair like he did with Alex. if anything was missing from that otherwise 9,7 out of 10 scene, is that one slap at Alex's ass during the 3rd act:devilish::cool:

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes