quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I found out later it's because I didn't go to the gym with her. I think on first playthrough I thought it was a conflicting event. But I don't believe Eternum does those. Learning the game can be the trickiest part, they don't all use the same logic/rules.
I understand that. I was concerned going to Luna's for Day of the Dead that I would not get back in time for the college party. Preferring Luna to Penny, I chose to go and take that chance. But everything worked out. In Eternum it seems the only way you miss anything is if you choose to. Hence my rule of "if one of the girls asks you to do something with them, say yes*!"

* Well, there's one in whom I have no interest. I'd say who but I want to live. I've already said too much!

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
I don't understand. Don't get me wrong, this game is good, confusing and makes no sense, but good right? But why is it so popular, and what is special about it. It has so many 5 star reviews, but I don't understand why. Genuinely asking. Is there lore?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I don't understand. Don't get me wrong, this game is good, confusing and makes no sense, but good right? But why is it so popular, and what is special about it. It has so many 5 star reviews, but I don't understand why. Genuinely asking. Is there lore?
The story's really good, the characters are lovable, the renders despite being done with Illusion, are of good quality.

There really isn't anything bad to say about that game so far :)

khm7899

Jun 14, 2022
Stories, directing, music, characters, modeling, lines, and periodic top-quality updates, communication

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes