• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
My Eternum Save (37 Pages):

There's basically a save for each choice that you can make in this game for those lads out there looking to see the alternative dialogue and forgor to save or theory-crafters here wanting to rollback to old content though it may be a bit hard since it's all just choices and I made sure most of it is in chronological order. I lost my old saves so I speedran through 0.5 so forgive me if I missed any choices. This is a mostly dominant mc and the name is Orion Richards, Eternum name is The Huntsman but you can change it by rolling-back into old saves, no mommy play, Penelope's route is the rough one and preggo content is enabled. I did use a walkthrough mod and it's the recent one uploaded here so if stuff don't work then that might be the problem. I had to use g-docs cause the file was too big. If it's still buggy then don't blame me since the update isn't supposed to be public right now anyways.

Reactions: rnxt

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Just finished, traditional update review incoming... Before I start I'd like to thank a few people: Caribdis, Dorfnutter,
Charon and misterandy33 for making this possible, you guys are the real heroes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Damn, I think my version corrupted because it just ended on a cliffhanger when Cari said that there wouldn't be a cliffhanger...

NOTSUREIF.jpg

Honestly the only two things bad about this update were:

1st: too little Luna...like...she had one scene :cry:

2nd: the long wait for 0.7 now :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BLUEBALLED WHEN I WAS WITH NOVA... BY NOVA. CARIBDIIIIIIIIIIS!!!

Jokes aside, wow, just wow. I need some time to meditate but, wow, maybe the best update so far and 100% sure the best sex scene in the game. And Caribdis telling us that the update doesn't end in a cliffhanger was a fucking lie, of course.

I'm really in love with Eternum. Every part of the game (story, renders, humour, girls) is better and better every chapter, I love the girls more and more every moment with them and every time I finish an update I feel the pleasant sensation that only a good story give you at the end. Is a crime that the page only give you the opportunity to give 5 stars, because Eternum deserves at least 10.

Amazing choice. my pick, more misterious and if my theory about Orion is correct will be perfect (and is perfect for the "owner" of the third weapon):

I really need to replay, meditate, replay, jerk off and meditate again before start to talk about the update, but incredible, Caribdis is an amazing storyteller, and I can't wait to see more. Amazing update.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I understand that. I was concerned going to Luna's for Day of the Dead that I would not get back in time for the college party. Preferring Luna to Penny, I chose to go and take that chance. But everything worked out. In Eternum it seems the only way you miss anything is if you choose to. Hence my rule of "if one of the girls asks you to do something with them, say yes*!"

* Well, there's one in whom I have no interest. I'd say who but I want to live. I've already said too much!

Son... Dat's a paddlin...

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes