• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BLUEBALLED WHEN I WAS WITH NOVA... BY NOVA. CARIBDIIIIIIIIIIS!!!

Jokes aside, wow, just wow. I need some time to meditate but, wow, maybe the best update so far and 100% sure the best sex scene in the game. And Caribdis telling us that the update doesn't end in a cliffhanger was a fucking lie, of course.

I'm really in love with Eternum. Every part of the game (story, renders, humour, girls) is better and better every chapter, I love the girls more and more every moment with them and every time I finish an update I feel the pleasant sensation that only a good story give you at the end. Is a crime that the page only give you the opportunity to give 5 stars, because Eternum deserves at least 10.

Amazing choice. my pick, more misterious and if my theory about Orion is correct will be perfect:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really need to replay, meditate, replay, jerk off and meditate again before start to talk about the update, but incredible, Caribdis is an amazing storyteller, and I can't wait to see more. Amazing update.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
View attachment 2806709

What a bullshit. New One Piece episodes premiere every Sunday. Not Thursday.

PS: 15/10 update. I love Alex. Awwwww.
That... Hurts on a different level. Nova knowing the Thursday pirate schedule for manga versus the Sunday OP anime schedule is something she should know better than this...

She slipping from all the pets and blowjobs...

Reactions: JLucci

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Me: Can't wait for August 22nd to play Ether-
Sees the game got updated and the forum will be full of spoilers
Also me who knows the public release will add more scenes: Nova give me strength!

Enjoy the update and wish me luck brothers. See you all again on August 22nd.
THE Shadow Cabal.png

Reactions: Yvier the Duck
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes