• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Dorfnutter sorry can't help myself.

-Post Annie Scene-

Dorfnutter gained 10000 exp!
Dorfnutter just leveled up!
Dorfnutter learned Frustration!

-Post Alex Scene-

Dornutter gained ∞ exp!
What's this? Dorfnutter is evolving!

flubber-evolve.gif

Dorfnutter has evolved to Dorfnutted!
Dorfnutted is trying to learn Wallowing Envy! Would you like to replace Frustration?
Wallowing Envy has replaced Frustration!

Congratulations on completing update .6!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Alex definitely was a virgin. For penny its 80/20. 80 - virgin 20- not
In what universe on your mind a Virgin Fuck like Alex did, in this episode, just out of curiosity? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Hate to break it to you, but she was not. However, you can find comfort, , that no man has ever pushed her to her "limits" so to speak :devilish::LOL: , before our protagonist;)

• Haha
Reactions: PeterSBigD

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
This was definitely an awesome update. I loved the way Calypso controls us and the way she thinks she's superior, it's like a dare to have sex with her, and I like it. About Dalia, of course, the "fight" we have with all these challenges and who wins is really hotter, it's unique among them. And Alex, of course, is absolutely wonderful.

I would like to fuck Idriel or even have a thing with the robot girls from Atomic Heart... I love these robots :LOL:

Three quick notes I want to make are:
1- When Dalia and Mc are in the cabin, it seemed very hot to me while I was playing Fuck, marry and kill and Dalia asks us about Nancy, Penny and her, it was very hot and I hope that in some chapter we can do a threesome or something like that (this would be awkward because they are family and I don't know how a mother would agree to fuck someone with her daughters but... power of imagination)

2-I thought the cube that can control the Npc's would work forever, but this seems to be false... if Mc gets one of these cubes one day, it would be for a single use, so we either use it with Idriel or with the Praetorians... difficult decision

3- All the winks Caribdis did about characters from other games are amazing, i love this type of "cameos"

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Dorfnutter sorry can't help myself.

-Post Annie Scene-

Dorfnutter gained 10000 exp!
Dorfnutter just leveled up!
Dorfnutter learned Frustration!

-Post Alex Scene-

Dornutter gained ∞ exp!
What's this? Dorfnutter is evolving!

View attachment 2806993

Dorfnutter has evolved to Dorfnutted!
Dorfnutted is trying to learn Wallowing Envy! Would you like to replace Frustration?
Wallowing Envy has replaced Frustration!

Congratulations on completing update .6!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JojoU

Jun 19, 2017
Why did it have to release right after my day off! Just gotta have patience.

In what universe on your mind a Virgin Fuck like Alex did, in this episode, just out of curiosity? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Probably all hentai and adult game universes in general. If hentai has taught me anything is that virgins have the skill of ntr fat bastards

Reactions: NebulaWanderer

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Requesting for sex scene spoilers for each character since my computer is down and I won't be able to play anytime soon. Thanks.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Hate to break it to you, but she was not. However, you can find comfort, , that no man has ever pushed her to her "limits" so to speak :devilish::LOL: , before our protagonist;)
Dude avns are way different from reality especially this one haven't you played oialt? Most of avns with honey select consist virgin lis and carib is one of the developers who started this trend for the fans.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I mean, the internet exists, so knowing what to do and how to do things isn't difficult. Nova was riding a dildo really well pretty recently, so it could be argued that Alex, like Nova, had used toys for penetration (and thus had no hymen and felt no pain) but had no actual sex with man before. It's just not clear in the game.

I'm considering "virgin" here as "not having sex with a man", not "never had any sort of penetration (toys included)"

Imo, it could go either way. I don't really see how she'd let anyone do it due to her thorny personality, while at the same time I could see her doing it out of spite just to piss her family off.

I don't think she had any boyfriends before because of her personality (and because she basically thought all guys were trying to brown nose her due to her being a Bardot). If she had and it was mentioned before, I don't remember it.

So the question is: do you believe Alex to be a gal that would just let a stranger fuck her, if only to spite her family? Or do you think she is putting on a facade of badass aloofness with regards to sex (the same way she does with EVERYTHING else) to maintain her "image" and try as much as possible to not be vulnerable?

Until anything is confirmed, I lean towards the second. I think it makes more sense based on what I've seen so far. Then again, it really could go either way.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Until anything is confirmed, I lean towards the second. I think it makes more sense based on what I've seen so far. Then again, it really could go either way.
Yeah, not like this ever be confirmed in any way, for the sensitive Virgin obsessed folks sake. :ROFLMAO:.
believe what you want I guess. and I will see it as Penny and Alex had Sexual Experience:cool:

any girl being Virgin never really mattered to me anyway. Honestly, it would only make Sense for Luna and Annie, to be one, but Cari is kind enough to please every type of weirdo, even the Incest obsessed one get a little nod in this episode, and a future hint for more. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Sigh..I like Alex and damn she wasn't a virgin..:(
It's not a deal breaker..it's just I like her a bit less that's all.oh well, ngl, MBML always the best for me XD

Reactions: Nastys

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't really care about this, but as long as we don't have any hints that point towards the opposite I think - after those scenes - we shouldn't consider Alex to have been a virgin.

We don't really know much of her past. It is entirely possible and would actually be in character that she had a boyfriend when she was like 16 or so who turned out to only be after the money of her family and that is actually one of the reasons she is how she is. Or she just fucked a guy to piss her father off, whatever. Having a ONS with no strings (and emotions) attached might actually fit her character as well.

Nov 17, 2018
Damn after that story with Calypso, i wish we have a route where we enter eternum and settle down with her. The Elven princess keeps getting better and better and i would love to adore her.Insane handjob, it felt like i was literally in the scene and that doesn't happen often. Alex is still indeed my no1 girl in this series however, and her sex scene definitely delivers. Thats the hottest vanilla sex scene i've seen in a long as time. Holy fuck the intensity, the teasing and the atmosphere is just perfect.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes