Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If that's what she is, ngl..I don't like her if that was the case.Fucking a guy just to pissed off her parents or "one night stand" are some of a cheap backstory..Better become a loner edgy teen, distrustful until met MC then lost her first to MC instead of losing it with some random because "I want to piss my parents"

My beauty Alex .man..:cry:
I mean...just look at the BJ scene in 0.4 when she - at the very least - gets additional "motivation" simply by her father being close and potentially finding them in the act. ;)

In that scene she also doesn't exactly look like someone who has never done something like that before, either.

But again, all of that is purely conjecture, since I don't think she ever really stated anything one way or the other.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I mean...just look at the BJ scene in 0.4 when she - at the very least - gets additional "motivation" simply by her father being close and potentially finding them in the act. ;)

In that scene she also doesn't exactly look like someone who has never done something like that before, either.

But again, all of that is purely conjecture, since I don't think she ever really stated anything one way or the other.
oh come one , some folks are just weird as fuck, I'm surprised none screened NTR , or Cheating yet... for this:whistle::LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So I've just started, but what name did everyone choose when asked by Wagner in the bunker? Do any have unique interactions further on? I went with Lionheart, named after my first D&D character.

labul7

May 1, 2023
Really good update. Story as always very good. Best lewd scenes, specially the last one. Sooo hot !
Good job Caribdis.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
archive of 0.6 on pixeldrain appears to be corrupted (CRC error when unpacking). Anyone else had this issue?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I don't know why people are talking about on whether Alex is virgin or not. If she doesn't feel any pain because of sex then she used toys before. It doesn't need to be that complicated, she doesn't have an experience with a man because of her disposition and thorny personality. She would never be that interested because of her belief that every man in Kredon are pieces of shit, until Orion came along.

Moreover, she's been waiting for her Prince a long time now. Goodness, don't be forgetting that part of her childhood. You really think Alex would go that far just to lash out on her Father, well how about on the things that she remembers from her Grandmother? She wouldn't besmirch such a good memory for her just get back on her Father.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/stares at his conspiracy board

/looks down at his new post-its made after the revelations in 0.6

/looks back at his conspiracy board

...This...might take a while...

---

So yeah, I don't think I'm ready to talk about ALL of the new lore drops that had happened this update, so I'll touch on the impressions and at least some of the stuff that stood out to me in this update's story (but not all of it)...
So yeah...I guess that's just some of my thoughts about the update for now. Mayhaps when I clear my head a little bit more I might follow this up with more stuff.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I don't know why people are talking about on whether Alex is virgin or not. If she doesn't feel any pain because of sex then she used toys before. It doesn't need to be that complicated, she doesn't have an experience with a man because of her disposition and thorny personality. She would never be that interested because of her belief that every man in Kredon are pieces of shit, until Orion came along.

Moreover, she's been waiting for her Prince a long time now. Goodness, don't be forgetting that part of her childhood. You really think Alex would go that far just to lash out on her Father, well how about on the things that she remembers from her Grandmother? She wouldn't besmirch such a good memory for her just get back on her Father.

Haha Orion owes Alex grandma a big thank you with all the prince storys. It felt like when he called alex his "petite little princess" she just completly surrendered and every bit of hesistation just broke down.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes