Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
RE: Orion's dad: With all the other weird stuff going on - I'm pretty sure Orion's dad is not ACTUALLY his dad. Ya dig? Especially not with that 100% compatibility score, he's from 'Eternum'.

Also, hasn't it also been interesting/strange that Calypso can tell when someone 'departs' like what she mentioned with Dalia in this update, but for some reason with her power to teleport between worlds she never shows up in Kredon? Maybe 'Earth/Kredon' is actually her home and she's locked out, from long ago? Remember her comments about not being able to see the sky? Well it rains all the time in Kredon...

Or maybe she can go there. She has stated that she has followed Orion around, 'stalking' him. Perhaps she just hasn't revealed herself on Earth for whatever reason...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
aham, aham, it's not like we have a date on next "Friday " :whistle::LOL:
View attachment 2807395
View attachment 2807392
screenshot0011.png

:Kappa:

Joking aside, 0.5 was like..."a weekend", so depending on how 0.7 progresses and the fact that the ending of 0.6 doesn't seem to lend itself to another time skip, "next Friday" might very well fall into 0.8...and who knows what William will do at the beginning of 0.7. Doing a procedure with Alex sounded really...ominous. :WutFace:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
By the way, am I the only one who gets a certain wipe of deterioration of Eternum (I mean the Eternum in game)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the potential of this game is literally endless and now I'm fully understand why Caribdis say it's gonna be longer than his previous game a lot. we definitely gonna see some of that.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 2807399

:Kappa:

Joking aside, 0.5 was like..."a weekend", so depending on how 0.7 progresses and the fact that the ending of 0.6 doesn't seem to lend itself to another time skip, "next Friday" might very well fall into 0.8...and who knows what William will do at the beginning of 0.7. Doing a procedure with Alex sounded really...ominous. :WutFace:
No, 0.7, is Nova , Luna, Nancy, Penny or the fourth is gonna be an extra, like Eva.
also, the Nova moment in this episode not show up on her gallery, so it doesn't count as an official lewd scene :LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hopefully that's optional, and an alternative scene is offered. Two dicks is too much, regardless if the second one is a copy of the first one.
It will be optional, but an alternative scene might be a bit too much just for the sake of some sensitive . . . sake. :whistle:

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
true, but, that was because that scene was lacking the conclusion. In this there was nothing there that indicted we had an unfinished event.
It does feel completely useless though, so that leaves room for some scene that could add something to her character or whatever...

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly the first name that came to my mind when I saw that, I think Orion will unleash a 'demon' hidden inside this tiny girl, next time when she will be 'ready'. Cause damn, first time she does a blowjob, it turns into a facefuck, and she can take it like a pro already. Add to that she thinks others sees her as useless and wanting to prove she isn't, especially to Orion...

Last edited:
Reactions: Cvsage and 0culus
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes