MateCss1

Jul 28, 2021
Omg the story of this game is very rough and dark, it even gave me chills and goosebumps in the end, it's clear that it belongs to the top VNs

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinsel
Apr 2, 2021
guys can you explain why this game is so highly whats so special about it?
There are games out there that have top tier renders and animations yet lack sophisticated storytelling. There are games out there that tell mesmerizing story yet lacks flair in their renders quality nor do they have good animations.

Then there are games which excel in both department, and Eternum is the best among this batch. It has top tier renders and animations (which gets better and better from 0.1 to now 0.6 and especially in the recent update, the animations quality is almost like an animated show on its own), it has compelling storytelling with meaningful plots and proper character developments, and the cherry on top is a special class of humour from Caribdis who know how to nail comedy scenes without making it awkward and convoluted.

It's normal that you find good games here that do well in some aspects but this jewel here is almost perfect in every little details. It is one of kind experience that you won't find in any existing games on this site now.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
is there any update for v0.6?
Just saw it dropped to public early. Very much look forward to dig in, however i have friends over saturday so it likely won't drop before sunday. Most decisions seem straight forward but the Collector section is really interesting, still have to figure out the max content way.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
it was a setup for future. It was also really funny how Dalia and Alex literally had glowing red eye is the back as Orion try to talk his way out of the situation. :LOL:.
but it didn't felt useless, or unfinished, it was a setup for a future encounter, now especially with the fact the she quit or was fired from that brothel , we can now run in to her in an another server.
You see, that's something that would be explained in this next encounter; there's no real reason to separate it into two different scenes. Although I will accept that the moment with the red eyes was funny lol.

As a writer and as a "film director" (given that this medium mixes both worlds into one), Cari should really think about what needs to be on-screen and what is useless. That's the magic of writing scripts; you need to re-do them thousands of times until you are able to express everything in the minimum amount of words, and in the eyes of the audience, that would play out as an extremely fitting and easy-going scene. In my honest opinion, this scene just felt like a weird and out of place crossover. It wasn't bad and it ceirtanly didn't diminish the experience, it's just that it's a scene I will ignore when I praise or rate this update. Hence why I thought there could be something more with the public release.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not digging back through the last 100 pages to try to find the post that talked about the release schedule; but, did see someone comment about additional/extra scenes in the public release in a few weeks.

Is this an accurate portrayal of what's expected, or just a throwback to the fact that there was a post-initial-release update to 0.5 to add consequences for going to see if you could get some Regina vagina?

If there is actual additional upcoming 0.6 content in the public release, then I'll go ahead and wait; if not, I may grab this after I finish going through the current thing I'm doing.

Things like this are the reason I usually wait instead of hitting F5 until the keyboard breaks. ;)

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
GREAT GAME----GREAT Update---MUSIC----EPIC

And Alex ---Best girl --bevor, now and forever. Oh and someone should tell William, he will have some grandkids soon. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Hopefully that's optional, and an alternative scene is offered. Two dicks is too much, regardless if the second one is a copy of the first one.
Right there with you.... Was pretty obvious that it would turn out that way as soon as it was heavily emphasized that it is still one mind and not two seperate people. *Cough an excuse certain people like to use *cough
NOt happy about that ngl. Don't care if it is tEcHnIcAlLy only MC. A girl taking two dicks at the same time does not excite me one bit. Quite the opposite, makes me think she is a slut. :rolleyes:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Right there with you.... Was pretty obvious that it would turn out that way as soon as it was heavily emphasized that it is still one mind and not two seperate people. *Cough an excuse certain people like to use *cough
NOt happy about that ngl. Don't care if it is tEcHnIcAlLy only MC. A girl taking two dicks at the same time does not excite me one bit. Quite the opposite, makes me think she is a slut. :rolleyes:
What about the MC who bangs every girl, then ? I hope you see him as a slut too.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
What about the MC who bangs every girl, then ? I hope you see him as a slut too.
The entire idea behind having a "harem" is a power fantasy. The basis of it is hypocritical - that's the kink. "I can be hypocritical, but no one else can." Otherwise it wouldn't be a harem, it'd be polyamory.

Personally, I want all of the women in my harem to fuck one another (and tell me about it, but I haven't really found a game where that's a thing) but I certainly don't want another dick involved unless its handheld and made of plastic (or whathaveyou). Saying that the MC can just clone himself is an obvious way to try to play both sides of the fence on a topic that Harem "purists" won't see the other side of.

I'm find with avoidable, but personally I'd be annoyed if there's no alt scene.

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
Really enjoyed the update. Wasn't sure the opening scene was going at the start but by the end it had me. Interesting cliff hanger at the end as well. Tremendous update.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes