Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The entire idea behind having a "harem" is a power fantasy. The basis of it is hypocritical - that's the kink. "I can be hypocritical, but no one else can." Otherwise it wouldn't be a harem, it'd be polyamory.

Personally, I want all of the women in my harem to fuck one another (and tell me about it, but I haven't really found a game where that's a thing) but I certainly don't want another dick involved unless its handheld and made of plastic (or whathaveyou). Saying that the MC can just clone himself is an obvious way to try to play both sides of the fence on a topic that Harem "purists" won't see the other side of.

I'm find with avoidable, but personally I'd be annoyed if there's no alt scene.
Bingo, totally agree with a harem being a power fantasy, the MC can do whatever he wants, but the girls are his only, and yes, it's hypocritical. I know nobody would mind banging 2 Nova, but 2 MC banging Nova wouldn't be right, exactly because it's a power trip.

Both Nova were the same, just one was utterly shy, while the other one was totally free, I know I personally wouldn't mind if there were 2 MCs at some point, cause it's the MC, I would mind if it was Chang for example. Not a fan of harem games in general cause it's too easy and unrealistic, but Caribdis sure has a way to make them enjoyable as hell...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Sure. But I am not interested in him..Not to mention that it's "me".
Not saying you're interested in him, just your reasoning, a girl taking 2 dicks (from double MC, I mean, it's the same guy) is a slut, by that logic the MC (you) who dicks every girl is even worse.

Reactions: SteveyP

MortyFortyTwo

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, only Nancy, Penny and Alex are the one who definitely were not virgins.
but, based on this episode, soon none them will be it. :devilish: :LOL:
Penny is definitely still a virgin. During the photoshoot she says you're the first guy she ever felt comfortable enough to let see her undressed. I doubt she'd be okay with letting a random dude penetrate her if she isn't even cool with taking some clothes off lol

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Both Nova were the same, just one was utterly shy, while the other one was totally free, I know I personally wouldn't mind if there were 2 MCs at some point, cause it's the MC, I would mind if it was Chang for example. Not a fan of harem games in general cause it's too easy and unrealistic, but Caribdis sure has a way to make them enjoyable as hell...
While the way Caribdis is setting it up is much better than, say, DPC's "clone series" since it is one mind and not just... a clone (which is a separate entity), therefor it is also temporary, I just have no interest in two dicks in one girl. Now... if we did the split to have sex with two different girls in two different locations... or... hell, even an MMFF with the split MC, I would like better.

I've been so anxiously awaiting the finale. Honestly... I need my goddam closure! Renders from the next game look great as well. Gonna miss the shit out of Heidi, though.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Sigh, I still like Alex but she is no 4 or 5 along with Daila now tbh.No 1 is Luna, Dev better not dirty her very much, she is very my type.:(
Alex is now very much solidified as No. 2. Sorry, but that is an absolute objective fact, that really can't be disputed. :Kappa:

Seriously though, Alex really is No. 2 for me and Annie might actually be No. 3 now...she is just so freaking adorable in this Update.

screenshot0003.png

Great update regardless. Clueless characters adds spice i guess whatever.

Jul 22, 2019
I don't know why people are talking about on whether Alex is virgin or not. If she doesn't feel any pain because of sex then she used toys before. It doesn't need to be that complicated, she doesn't have an experience with a man because of her disposition and thorny personality. She would never be that interested because of her belief that every man in Kredon are pieces of shit, until Orion came along.
Makes absolutely no difference to me whether she is or isn't, but it wouldn't even need to be toys or anything. The whole thing about the first time being painful isn't at all universally true, particularly when she's fairly athletic.

Even if there was some pain or discomfort it wouldn't necessarily mean anything anyway, considering the MC has a fucking baseball bat for a dick.

Reactions: NebulaWanderer

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Penny is definitely still a virgin. During the photoshoot she says you're the first guy she ever felt comfortable enough to let see her undressed. I doubt she'd be okay with letting a random dude penetrate her if she isn't even cool with taking some clothes off lol
Yeah Yeah that's not the Whole story right ? :whistle:, Context matter you know. She was talking about the Industry, She never felt comfortable, with the guys who work in the Industry Eternum 2023-07-28 22-40-58-06.jpg
Eternum 2023-07-28 22-41-02-26.jpg
Eternum 2023-07-28 22-41-19-46.jpg
Nice try though :ROFLMAO:

XCharlie

Apr 28, 2021
For people, who are desperate to play the latest version on ANDROID.
You can play it with Joiplay. It's pretty easy.
1. Install Joiplay and renpy plugin from playstore.
2. Download the pc version of the game. (compressed is suggested for the low size)
3.Extract the zip file of the game you downloaded anywhere.
4. Open joiplay and click add new game, locate the exe file of the game inside the folder and click ok.
5. Tap on the game there and enjoy.
Or just watch a quick tutorial in youtube

Reactions: Ilhares

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Alex is now very much solidified as No. 2. Sorry, but that is an absolute objective fact, that really can't be disputed. :Kappa:

Seriously though, Alex really is No. 2 for me and Annie might actually be No. 3 now...she is just so freaking adorable in this Update.

View attachment 2807975

The thing is, whenever a girl seems to take a backseat because an update doesn't really focus on her, the next update she comes back up front cause Caribdis wrote something great for her. Dalia was the one I liked the less at the start (I like all of them, by the way), thought she was too bratty, then came update 0.3 (I think) and suddenly she came back up front, and not only because of the beach scene.

And I love how shy and totally enamored Annie is with Orion, the other girls says it best (especially Nancy), she's the definition of cuteness.

Reactions: Takkatakka

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think, the reason, he doesn't make such a big deal about it, is because if you Remember, E-Suit- is not required to enter Eternum in the first place. You can log in it, without, E-Suit give you better experince, less Bugs and gliches, what could happen without the E-suit.
The Visor is different, and that's why, he is like I probably left the Visor on, and I speak in my dream, might accidentally enter in Eternum , and Dalia mentioned she did it, too. So he calmed down about it , also . . ..

I mean we are the player assume it is much more than that, but for him these are just weird things, and slowly putting the thing together, Idrel even say to him you not gonna Remember anyway

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020

View attachment 2807975

It's not clear if he did take off is E-suit, I mean he fall asleep when Nancy go take a shower, and in this scene he still has his E-suit (but not the visor).

Also something that we learn here is that Orion always forget the dreams he has. He always repeat that he don't dream or rarely each time he is in a dream. But Idriel tell us that Orion will forget the dream. Caribis is using the fact that Orion still try to think that Eternum is a game to make him not think about his loggin in Ep.5 and now Ep.6. Things is now he has a clear true from William, someone from Ulysse that Eternum is not a game. Now it would not make sense if he still has this reaction in future episode.

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes