Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Right there with you.... Was pretty obvious that it would turn out that way as soon as it was heavily emphasized that it is still one mind and not two seperate people. *Cough an excuse certain people like to use *cough
NOt happy about that ngl. Don't care if it is tEcHnIcAlLy only MC. A girl taking two dicks at the same time does not excite me one bit. Quite the opposite, makes me think she is a slut. :rolleyes:
You can think what you want, but I think this is the typical sexist thinking that most men have (sometimes me too). If a girl fucks two or more boys she is a slut but if a boy does that... he is a champion, boss, or whatever you want to call him. I don't want to be the typical boring guy who is always insinuating sexism everywhere, but I think this is a clear case.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling you sexist, I just think your comment might be a bit sexist. Anyway, it's just your opinion and your tastes and I respect that, opinions have to be free.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Damn! Things from atomic heart, nier, among us, xmen and stranger things! :ROFLMAO:
The old man can really see how annie will be in the future, can't wait to see the "next time".:p
I can see how mc and nova will use the artifact, it just double the fun.:p
Hope we will have a scene with harley in order for her to thank me not voting for her.:cool:
Mc still don't notice he can log in and out of eternum without the suit, he clearly not wear the suit when he log out from the "among us" game.:unsure:
Actually milk is not for cat to drink, it will make them diarrhea.:cautious:
Eva is way better in black hair than the blue one and her new hairstyle is great! Hope we can have another scene with her.:p
Finally scene with calypso! And there will take a long time for us to wait for the next step of her...:cry:
Pity we cannot actually fuck dalia, but it is understandable for her to want her first time in a memorable place and time, hope it will come soon, maybe her birthday in next update?:oops:
Congratulation to mc finally get his first creampie in the whole game! Though I think alex will not pregnant this time. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheBlock43

A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
Well, that was a trip and a half. That finale.. Hoo boy, first day and waiting at the edge of my seat for the next update... thats quite the feat.
And the renders, models and animation are hands down some of if not the best I have seen in any H game. This man is a legend.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I start and it's trench warfare..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I can see coming now is 'Glory to Ukraine! With the dev going off to war and the game shutting down.. Then the whistle blows and the attack is on.... and Jerry.. God bless him..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I'm laughing my ass off.... Now, back to the game. cheers!

Reactions: LuisD and Don Sucio

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
I mean...just look at the BJ scene in 0.4 when she - at the very least - gets additional "motivation" simply by her father being close and potentially finding them in the act. ;)

In that scene she also doesn't exactly look like someone who has never done something like that before, either.

But again, all of that is purely conjecture, since I don't think she ever really stated anything one way or the other.
Watching her scene again.Im not surprised if she fuck some random in high school to pissed off his dad alot of times before.Her bj is way too experienced, the same with her sex skills(immediately can keep up with MC intense fast fucking like she done it alot of time)(one time thing quote).Same with Daila but with Daila I can tell she does "Everything" with some guys before but remain virgin.Also, she did mention Alex is also part in influencing her back then.

Sigh, I still like Alex but she is no 4 or 5 along with Daila now tbh.No 1 is Luna, Dev better not dirty her very much, she is very my type.:( Like rape backstory or whatever.There is some dev pull rape backstory in another game and I don't like it.It just came out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
The entire idea behind having a "harem" is a power fantasy. The basis of it is hypocritical - that's the kink. "I can be hypocritical, but no one else can." Otherwise it wouldn't be a harem, it'd be polyamory.

Personally, I want all of the women in my harem to fuck one another (and tell me about it, but I haven't really found a game where that's a thing) but I certainly don't want another dick involved unless its handheld and made of plastic (or whathaveyou). Saying that the MC can just clone himself is an obvious way to try to play both sides of the fence on a topic that Harem "purists" won't see the other side of.

I'm find with avoidable, but personally I'd be annoyed if there's no alt scene.
Desires of fate has one li who is bi and if mc wants she can pursue her lesbian relationship with another harem member
But it is not only for sexual purposes
There is another reason why she has a lesbian relationship
Try that game to find out more

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

drlollipop789

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys, I got to a particular house with Nancy, and I can't seem to do the new content it just says wait until 0.7. What should I do?

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Just the tip is stupid excuse, she know she can't stop once MC dick penetrate her.None of the guys she fucking before have that big haha

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes