Nov 17, 2018
Damn after that story with Calypso, i wish we have a route where we enter eternum and settle down with her. The Elven princess keeps getting better and better and i would love to adore her.Insane handjob, it felt like i was literally in the scene and that doesn't happen often. Alex is still indeed my no1 girl in this series however, and her sex scene definitely delivers. Thats the hottest vanilla sex scene i've seen in a long as time. Holy fuck the intensity, the teasing and the atmosphere is just perfect.

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
I don't really care about this, but as long as we don't have any hints that point towards the opposite I think - after those scenes - we shouldn't consider Alex to have been a virgin.

We don't really know much of her past. It is entirely possible and would actually be in character that she had a boyfriend when she was like 16 or so who turned out to only be after the money of her family and that is actually one of the reasons she is how she is. Or she just fucked a guy to piss her father off, whatever. Having a ONS with no strings (and emotions) attached might actually fit her character as well.
If that's what she is, ngl..I don't like her if that was the case.Fucking a guy just to pissed off her parents or "one night stand" are some of a cheap backstory..Better become a loner edgy teen, distrustful until met MC then lost her first to MC instead of losing it with some random because "I want to piss my parents"

My beauty Alex .man..:cry:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Got a new laptop with a rtx 4090
i9 13980 hx today
But I am going to use it to play eternum .... not tomb raider in 4k or halo infinite or any AAA title
:HideThePain:
As a hater of Intel, even I can admit that's a beast. How much ram do you have in it?

Nov 17, 2018
If that's what she is, ngl..I don't like her if that was the case.Fucking a guy just to pissed off her parents or "one night stand" are some of a cheap backstory..Better become a loner edgy teen, distrustful until met MC then lost her first to MC instead of losing it with some random because "I want to piss my parents"

We don't know exactly. It could just be she had a boyfriend before and they don't click anymore. She is a pretty feisty woman. Not every man can keep up with her

shauvik1997

May 16, 2022
Thank you for an amazing game!

The official walkthrough seems very focused on showing choices only for an "optimal" path, without much specific information. So i created one that dives a bit deeper into those specifics... (see attachement)

20230123: Updated to v0.5

In-Depth Walkthrough for Eternum v.0.5
View attachment 2333071

Local file: View attachment 2333070
Alternative link: Google Drive
is there any update for v0.6?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 0culus
Dec 3, 2021
been waiting for 0.6 update. 0.5 was really good and touched up on some characters that felt left out. Must say if this update is just as good, I think ill sign up for the patreon

Reactions: hmorphone

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Alex not being a virgin kinda doesn't surprise me looking back at the previous bj scene in previous episodes.. no virgin gives a blowjob that good XD
I guess she had relationships before but ngl it's a bummer.. i dont particularly mind a love interests' past experience considering the other girls i really like(Sage from Badik, Bella from SG)
but ehh idk i really prefered Alex to be virgin in this one, i guess i'm just weird that way lol

Reactions: Nastys

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Alex not being a virgin kinda doesn't surprise me looking back at the previous bj scene in previous episodes.. no virgin gives a blowjob that good XD
I guess she had relationships before but ngl it's a bummer.. i dont particularly mind a love interests' past experience considering the other girls i really like(Sage from Badik, Bella from SG)
but ehh idk i really prefered Alex to be virgin in this one, i guess i'm just weird that way lol
What's sg ?

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes