NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Whether Alex was a virgin before MC's penetration or not remains to be seen. For the "virgin" side of explanation, she could've used dildo like Nora in the previous episode so no more hymen no more blood. Having the amazing blowjob skill doesn't mean she definitely has past experience of real sex. A female friend of mine remains a virgin after three relationships, during which she at most had oral experiences before breakup. So, a man can dream. :HideThePain:

anon50097

May 6, 2020
Using a dildo is normal considering these girls are freaks btw. Penelope already said she uses one during the Warthogs Truth Serum thing soooooooo...

Maybe Annie and maaaaybe Luna don't but the rest of the girls - I would not be surprised at all that they're regular dildo wielders. Calypso seems like she would use one in very secret based on how freaky she got in this arc but probably hasnt been exposed to the technology.

Anyways, doesn't matter to me personally. I don't seen some hymen tearing or "it hurts!!" vanilla h manga type scene for these girls first time with the MC, it's not that serious. This game still has the best cast of girls ever in an western AVN

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Comments:
  • The trench animation was (y)
  • Choosing "Nobody" as your nickname in the General Wagner encounter leads to this during the El Coyote encounter: "Go and find your group, and tell them that... Nobody killed your boss." :FacePalm:
  • The animation where Orion steals the Gem from General Wagner was (y)
  • Calypso so cute 1690608602310.png
  • Orion removed his e-visor
  • "2 gems already" well... technically more, but one was lost/stolen so... (nitpick)
  • Planned/teased servers: The New World (Pirate), Meiyo (Japanese), Valley of the King (Egyptian)
  • Penny catching on to harem? (sort of): 1690611783756.png
  • Yay! 1690612309125.png
---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like I saw this or similar before the 0.6 release. Am I just imagining it, or was this an actual teaser that was released?

---
I feel this is a branching point on how we will decide where the game is heading.

Yeah, I made a save for each of these paths, but (for whatever reason), my gut choice/main path will be where Harley Jones remains alive... For now...

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021
I fucking love this game. But, and I know I'm in the minority on this, the last two updates have been a tiny bit disappointing for the best adult game I've ever seen. Compared to pretty much every update in every other game, 0.5 and 0.6 are terrific and I'd have no complaints. I guess Caribdis sets the bar so damn high that it gives me an excuse to revert to my normal, dickhead/asshole/jackass, self and complain about relatively minor shit.
Ultimately, finding stuff to complain about in Eternum proves that I am capable of complaining about absolutely everything, although I'm not sure what to do with that information.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I feel this is a branching point on how we will decide where the game is heading.

IMO that's just too much work (not to mention the official walkthrough mentions an optimal path but encourages players to have fun with their own choices). It's more likely just Cari testing the waters in developing branching paths* like in the Andromeda choice, where they will have consequences later during server visits but won't be significant enough to impact the main scenario itself (prolly just affect scenes here and there).

*Probably something that will bear fruit in his next game, where we could see more branching paths instead of just being railroaded in one path and such

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
And i have to admit....

The ending was goddamn cliffhanger and....

We have a fucking potential great villain.

*Lex Luthor vibes*

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Whether Alex was a virgin before MC's penetration or not remains to be seen. For the "virgin" side of explanation, she could've used dildo like Nora in the previous episode so no more hymen no more blood. Having the amazing blowjob skill doesn't mean she definitely has past experience of real sex. A female friend of mine remains a virgin after three relationships, during which she at most had oral experiences before breakup. So, a man can dream. :HideThePain:
I doubt it, she know every weak spots & can match MC intense sex skill immediately.Also, in update 0.4, she fired up and giving MC the most experienced blowjob when her father is nearby which mean she does this with alot of guys before to piss her father.

The excuse of "only the tip"because she know she won't stop because MC have the biggest cock unlike the guys she fuck before.She also won't stop saying this is just a one time things which mean the guys she fuck before don't have any attachment with her.Mutually she want to fuck & have sex with those boys because she want to keep rebelling.

Say what you want, Alex isn't a virgin & very experienced in sex.But hey, atleast we are her special guy after all those grind & adventure.

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes