helloisme

May 13, 2020
> play oppai odyssey, find nyx insanely hot
> play eternum, calypso is basically nyx but even better
> calypso
> profit
now i just wait for the 'content' with calypso i guess!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The badass duel scene toward the end, and then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dramatic pause before he says that fucking name while choking someone absolutely killed me :ROFLMAO:

I blame Caribdis for giving me the option.
I picked The Huntsman. But now I'm tempted to actually go with this one for the LOL :ROFLMAO:

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
the whole discussion about "virginity" is fking hilarious, in one hand, the deep arguments some people will use just to imagine their favorite female character as virgins, and in the other, a group of people bend on proving that the LI are NOT virgins, i duno why would u even care enough as to elaborate arguments about the virginity of fictional character xD, but it is funny to read nontheless, anyway, not a fan of Dalia´s new hair style, i dont think it fit his makeup, the scene with Alex was hot asf, MC waiting for the bus scene, the forearm, what happen? xD that Eva comeback, i love it, and Dalia and Alex red eyes hahaha xD, sad that the elf is still part of the "others" tag, she need to join the harem as a LI, come on xD

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
Caribdis needs to expand the harem. Calypso obviously needs to be included. And now that the MC knows that Eva lost her job to help him out, he will be wanting to bring her in too.

I think the 'procedure' that Alex was going to have done to her at the end involved a little blue box....

Reactions: performant

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Caribdis needs to expand the harem. Calypso obviously needs to be included. And now that the MC knows that Eva lost her job to help him out, he will be wanting to bring her in too.

I think the 'procedure' that Alex was going to have done to her at the end involved a little blue box....
Calypso already part of it , and She will remain important. Have you paid attention the story she was telling, t, the Hero who showed up Saving the princess , cleary had the Gem of Dooms, so I guess history will repeat itself :LOL:.
other than that, 8 girl is more than enough. and Eva can join us in a Threesome with one of the main girl:giggle::devilish:

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes