PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Do all the scenes involve the MC?
Or are there any that take place from a different POV?
Or even no POV, but not MC either, i.e. he's not just standing there watching girls.
Currently, MC presented in all scenes. I'll try to stick with this concept, so if will something happen off the screen - player, as a MC, won't know about it.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Would love a version from a girls perspective Toad! or a corruption pov form the infected girls side! P.S. im from deviant the person that sent you a dm about the game, really love it
Can't tell for sure - currently I'm more focusing on the MC's perspective view.
DM about the game? :unsure: Don't see anything like it in my DMs, strange...

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I can imagine that if the MC get controlled by the symbiote and having delusions of having sex with LIs and finally giving in (for evil path) or somehow manage to control it (neutral path)

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I can imagine that if the MC get controlled by the symbiote and having delusions of having sex with LIs and finally giving in (for evil path) or somehow manage to control it (neutral path)
That would be interesting, but I have another concept in mind.
At the start, MC will be more on the humans side, but the more he will hang out with the symbiotes, the more he will become understand their "philosophy" and have more chances to join the Nox, not just because the player decided it.
Also, humans are not the greates and purest beings in this world, with their vices, sins and weakness. Maybe it's better to devour them all into the one perfect specie, so there will be no wars and suffering? :unsure:

exter

May 29, 2017
At the start, MC will be more on the humans side, but the more he will hang out with the symbiotes, the more he will become understand their "philosophy" and have more chances to join the Nox, not just because the player decided it.
Also, humans are not the greates and purest beings in this world, with their vices, sins and weakness. Maybe it's better to devour them all into the one perfect specie, so there will be no wars and suffering? :unsure:
meme.png

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Maybe it's better to devour them all into the one perfect specie, so there will be no wars and suffering?
That's pretty much the reason war exists, lets kill all who might oppose then we never have a war again... ;)
Furthermore the "devouring all" is effectively a war and if i see the human females being turned into living breeding machines, it's kinda hard to defend the "no more suffering" part... I would certainly expect moral struggles here...
Could still see this happening if a human tried to convince others to join him for that reason, if he gained substantial power himself in this "new world order" of symbiotes...

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Well, human is technically one species. I think you going towards human under control of hive mind like zergs.
But isnt there two faction of symbiotes ? one working with human and one just purely devouring them ?

Tbh, basically that would like "lets end war by starting a war". I don't really agree with this direction

Just go with the more sexy one XD

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Well, human is technically one species. I think you going towards human under control of hive mind like zergs.
But isnt there two faction of symbiotes ? one working with human and one just purely devouring them ?

Different symbiote factions could be cool. With them having different relationships with humanity.

Reactions: PipPoad

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Yeah, pretty much.
Well, yeah, kinda. The main goal of the second faction will be to counter the "evil" one and return the Nox at it original state. But I think it is possible to peace out with them and make a co-existing neutral path.
Tbh, basically that would like "lets end war by starting a war". I don't really agree with this direction
I don't think it will be possible to devour humanity without a war, because not all humanz will agree to become living latex bag.
Tho, maybe there will be sneaky ways - like, having in the goverment Nox agents, so they can promote programs to symbiotize the population (without knowing) or something like that. Just like in XCOM 2 with turning people into biosoup on the pretext of visiting a super-modern clinic.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
That's pretty much the reason war exists, lets kill all who might oppose then we never have a war again... ;)
Furthermore the "devouring all" is effectively a war and if i see the human females being turned into living breeding machines, it's kinda hard to defend the "no more suffering" part... I would certainly expect moral struggles here...
Could still see this happening if a human tried to convince others to join him for that reason, if he gained substantial power himself in this "new world order" of symbiotes...
Exactly. Because Nox is not a god-sended being to make people happy for the rest of eternity. The reason why it turned into what it turned into (and this might be a spoiler, so watch out) -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's why with a "evil" ending nothing will globally change - there still will be a small amount of people and hybrids to enjoy the new world order, when 95% of the rest - are just fuel for their comfortable and pleasurable life. So, sure, MC can help and start drowning in symbiote pussies for the rest of his life, but is this really a life?
As for the "war" that some people is really concern, as I see - Nox is always trying to capture humans alive, even if it might lead them to their potential death. For the sake of the saving resourses, killing - is the last option. The "permission to kill at will" will have only the most loyal to the evil faction leader hybrids, and usual "feral" hybrids (because they are on their own)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Not sure that I can handle more than 2 fur now. But that would be cool, yeah.
The Nox is pretty interesting, so it would be great to see what different strains of the symbiote think. Is there one hive mind or are the controlled by individual nests? Or are there human factions that control some of the Nox?

LanceACE

Feb 7, 2023
Nice work man, been following you around for some time now.
I'm no expert but In theory captain of a team doesn't do scout and scout missions usually carry out by 2-3 people, so in this 4 man squad there should be 2 men scouting 2 staying in base and at least one of them on guard duty, and for gears, if the team are made to survive a NOX environment they should have some protective equipment(like we use in bio-hazard protection fully protective mask and glaves at least), for weaponry a four men squad operation will take more bullet (but you can say they have been a heavy firefight before)
if we can have character creation would be nice
All can enjoy some lesbian love with the nox lady

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
The Nox is pretty interesting, so it would be great to see what different strains of the symbiote think. Is there one hive mind or are the controlled by individual nests? Or are there human factions that control some of the Nox?
In 0.02 there will be more info about how the Nox really works.
As for humans - rumors about corporation and it's corporation is conducting experiments on the Nox may turn out to be true...

• Red Heart
Reactions: spitfire335

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for feedback and following!
In theory captain of a team doesn't do scout and scout missions usually carry out by 2-3 people, so in this 4 man squad there should be 2 men scouting 2 staying in base and at least one of them on guard duty.
That was not a scout mission - the squad was returning to the evacuation point by a different route, which unfortunately (or fortunately???) passed through contaminated territory. Captain just checked path ahead, but about guard duty - you are right, that's an oversight.

and for gears, if the team are made to survive a NOX environment they should have some protective equipment(like we use in bio-hazard protection fully protective mask and glaves at least)
First, the purpose of their mission was to fight mercenaries, where taking additional equipment for Nox proterction made not much sense, since the evacuation was originally supposed to take place in a helicopter, not on the street. Also, a regular gas mask does not provide protection against Nox, because it is basically a liquid that can easily penetrate through the filter inside. A suit with a closed breathing system - looks more reliable, but specifically for this mission it was not needed and have no use in a firefight.

Therefore, the main problem with what happened was that due to unforeseen circumstances. The suqad would have passed through the hospital section without any problems, but something greatly disturbed the "local inhabitants" (this will also be mentioned in 0.02 and will also be discussed in 0.02 and why it happened)

For weaponry a four men squad operation will take more bullet (but you can say they have been a heavy firefight before)
Yes, they was in a heavy firefight before.

if we can have character creation would be nice
I guess this is nearly impossible. I would have to make many versions of renders for each scene - that's just insane amound of work. So nah, no character creation.

All can enjoy some lesbian love with the nox lady
Well, there are still female human characters, soo...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes