PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Very solid, potentially story-rich, introduction into an ambivalent post-apocalyptic world.
Great atmosphere and renders, too!

Deserves more attention... and that's why I made this fan signature for "Etlina's Principle":

Etlina's Principle Fan Sig
300 x 124 px / 1 MB

View attachment 2515403

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/04/2538791_EPsiG.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So all humans around here: use this Sig for your personal signature ... and support PipPoad and this game.
Be careful though: these Nox are almost everywhere! :alien:
Wow, looking cool as hell! :eek: Thanks a lot, really nicely done signature :love:

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
This game is basically a dream come true, hope the dev does not get over burdened and can add tons of content with the girls/simbiote and our protagonist...

Being a Male Protagonist on living clothes/symbiote is basically a gem and unique development can be made and it can take many branches and turns, obviously dev won't make all of them but he can make a really interesting game, 5/5 from what I played and can't wait for more...

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
This game is basically a dream come true, hope the dev does not get over burdened and can add tons of content with the girls/simbiote and our protagonist...

Being a Male Protagonist on living clothes/symbiote is basically a gem and unique development can be made and it can take many branches and turns, obviously dev won't make all of them but he can make a really interesting game, 5/5 from what I played and can't wait for more...
Thanks a lot <3
The main problem that could be in future - I'm more of a visualizer and esthete, not very good with creatig stories, and I learned how to code literally as I was creating renders. And the amount of content needed - finding sounds, developing a script, creating characters and their story arcs and UI of the game... It's just an unreal amount of work for one person. It would be great if I could find at least one or two people to help me with the project to relieve this work, and also to have a stable source of financial support. But luckily, a few people support me, so I was able to buy a more powerful GPU, which will incredibly speed up development and even allow me to make simple animations!

So if I ever burn out - it will be because I couldn't get the whole load of work out :)

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Thanks a lot <3
The main problem that could be in future - I'm more of a visualizer and esthete, not very good with creatig stories, and I learned how to code literally as I was creating renders. And the amount of content needed - finding sounds, developing a script, creating characters and their story arcs and UI of the game... It's just an unreal amount of work for one person. It would be great if I could find at least one or two people to help me with the project to relieve this work, and also to have a stable source of financial support. But luckily, a few people support me, so I was able to buy a more powerful GPU, which will incredibly speed up development and even allow me to make simple animations!

So if I ever burn out - it will be because I couldn't get the whole load of work out :)
I always struggled with stories as well. I knew where I wanted to start and how I wanted it to end with some plot points in the middle, but always hit a brickwall when needing to connect A to D while still hitting points B and C with any solid cohesion. Was always some glaring holes upon rereads lol.

• Sad
Reactions: PipPoad

tusenpai

Dec 20, 2020
Tuy câu hỏi hơi thiếu tế nhị nhưng có cô gái nào phải chết? Cho dù là nhân vật phản diện! tôi rất nhạy cảm với điều đó
(Xin lỗi vì đã sử dụng google dịch)

thatoneguy256

Aug 8, 2018
Heyo, love your work! I downloaded and played it instantly for the first version/demo of the game earlier this year. Like so many before have said, it checks all the boxes that I've been looking for in a VN. There are so few that are updated for the latex, slime, takeover, etc.

I can't wait to see what else you create and come out with! But like you said don't burn yourself out but also stick to a schedule. People here are quite critical and if there aren't relative those releases, people will lose interest fast which would be saddening and there won't be any support(either financially or otherwise) for you.

I plan on supporting on your page when there is more of a timeline and a couple more releases to see the cadence and quality coming! Keep it up!

PS discord link doesn't work sadly

Last edited:

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
So about this new update, it's been out for more than a month.... :rolleyes:
In fact, this was only the first part of the update. I have now finished the renderings and am now doing the coding for the full version. I know this is unforgivably long, because ideally updates should take 3 or at most 4 months imo. :cry:

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Heyo, love your work! I downloaded and played it instantly for the first version/demo of the game earlier this year. Like so many before have said, it checks all the boxes that I've been looking for in a VN. There are so few that are updated for the latex, slime, takeover, etc.
Thanks, glad you liked it. It's short indeed, so yeah.
I can't wait to see what else you create and come out with! But like you said don't burn yourself out but also stick to a schedule. People here are quite critical and if there aren't relative those releases, people will lose interest fast which would be saddening and there won't be any support(either financially or otherwise) for you.
You're totally right. My problem was that I was spending too much time rendering - I spent more time waiting for the picture to be created than I did building scenes. A lot has changed with the new GPU, so I think that at least with the speed of creating a visual I will not have problems.
I plan on supporting on your page when there is more of a timeline and a couple more releases to see the cadence and quality coming! Keep it up!
Sure, I would be grateful. Also, I'll try to make Patreon work too, but not sure about that for now.
PS discord link doesn't work sadly
Huh, that's new. Link in the button from main menu?

thatoneguy256

Aug 8, 2018
Thanks, glad you liked it. It's short indeed, so yeah.

You're totally right. My problem was that I was spending too much time rendering - I spent more time waiting for the picture to be created than I did building scenes. A lot has changed with the new GPU, so I think that at least with the speed of creating a visual I will not have problems.

Sure, I would be grateful. Also, I'll try to make Patreon work too, but not sure about that for now.

Huh, that's new. Link in the button from main menu?

Of course! No worries as this is your first project and you're doing what you can solo. I'm glad it's in a good direction. As for the storytelling, you'll get there. I think you have a great world and plenty of ways to make it interesting.

And ahhh haha that'll do it. That is quite an intensive process for sure and hopefully it'll be fixed with your new GPU. I can't wait to see what you're cooking next.

And yes, I would love to support. Patreon is weird with these kind of things so whatever works best. But will see after a 1-2 updates like I said so I know you're on a schedule. Can't wait to see the next update in June! Hopefully soon :p

And yes the main page and on your other website. It says "oops something went wrong". Could you repost?

Last edited:
Reactions: PipPoad
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes