KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Y'know.. against all odds.. this is pretty up my alley... (And if that's a bad thing somehow, and the reference for such judgement is this game alone, then some similar themes could do good to be used again, and maybe executed better. I just like some of what the game's doing here with the player, for myself, anyways.)

Though, I'm also saying this before I've tried it, maybe that'll change after I actually play it.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
"Male or Female, depending of the player choices"

*also / translation*:

"Be what ever you want to be, you make the choices, you at the end control how you are to the others, just be what you want to be"

Love it, looks noice~ very noice~

adding it to my list already~

Reactions: KekKoo

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I never can't understand how turn based combat with bubbles and sex gay or lesbian may be connected?.. all this battles looks like cheap excuse for a few lewd pics.

Skeleta

Jan 26, 2018
So the literal first scene is out of absolutely nowhere you walk into a bathroom and seeing the first girl blissed out and covered in cum... so she was just sneaking off to get gangbanged in a public bathroom. Its not really "NTR" as there's no romantic connection as yet but still, poor way to start. Also text says she's on a bathroom floor "somehow on sheets and a pillow" because the art used is her on sheets. I'd expect this from a stolen art game but the art in this seems original, how to they have non-fitting art?

Reactions: Senbo2

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Once again, I must ask: Any actual furries, or did you guys look at the bunny dude's ears or something and go "those are furry, that's close enough"?

Unless you meant that cat in the title screen? That would probably warrant a beastiality tag, though, lol.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why am I constantly getting my ass kicked in the first 10 minutes? Is there some hidden difficulty I don't know about?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Don't like romance, jackass?
Da fuck did i do?
Just said it was cringe cuz a lot of the dialogue was cringe.
Nothing to do with romance, even said it was well made, and thanked the uploader, and provided the uncensored pics.
Fuck more u want from me?

Lycer

Feb 25, 2018
This game has potential, however I think they could decrease the HP of some enemies. The twink fairies I think I need to be above lvl 30 to damage them properly, they have far too much HP. And basically become grindy becasue I can arrive at that part at around lvl 15. Is there a better strategy since I am around lvl 21-25 with the bets equipment and I die easily still.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote