Mar 31, 2022
I believe Avaron means this one :

https://f95zone.to/threads/tragedy-of-medusa-v0-4-3-deepglugs.136632/

If not, I want to learn too...

Peace :)
Sweet! Thank you, my friend :)

[VN] [Ren'Py] Tragedy of Medusa [v0.4.3] [deepglugs]

https://f95zone.to/threads/tragedy-of-medusa-v0-4-3-deepglugs.136632/

Should be the prequel in question... While I was searching deepglugs links I also found...

[VN] [Ren'Py] Warlord [v0.7] [deepglugs]

https://f95zone.to/threads/warlord-v0-7-deepglugs.132455/

Warlord updated last month in January. Tragedy of Medusa updated earlier this month of February. :)

Thanks again! Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: deepglugs

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yep, Tragedy of Medusa is the right one.

It's how the 3 sisters ended up how they did in this story.
Euryales Gambit was so cool that I'm installing both Tragedy of Medusa and Warlord.
Thanks for the prompt, dear friend;)(y)
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Yes hi, I was wondering, I bought Euryles Gambit on Steam. Does it have the same content as the elite version on Itch.io? I love the game but I can't afford to buy it twice... :( But I really want all that new content...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes hi, I was wondering, I bought Euryles Gambit on Steam. Does it have the same content as the elite version on Itch.io? I love the game but I can't afford to buy it twice... :( But I really want all that new content...
STEAM isn't free

About Elite Version

The Elite version contains extra scenes and dialog not available in the free version. These scenes were often added as requests from supporters and the dialog covers more lore than the regular version but isn't critical to the story.
Only the free version is on ITCH

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
So I'm confused. I just finished Tragedy of Madusa and it was said they are Gorgons and not Succubi, is this just a oversight or will it be explain later on in this game

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
So I'm confused. I just finished Tragedy of Madusa and it was said they are Gorgons and not Succubi, is this just a oversight or will it be explain later on in this game
Tragedy spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I probably need to add a bit more to the end of Tragedy to make that more clear. You shouldn't have to wade through 20% of Gambit in confusion. My apologies.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nikephouros

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Tragedy spoilers
I probably need to add a bit more to the end of Tragedy to make that more clear. You shouldn't have to wade through 20% of Gambit in confusion. My apologies.
No need to apologise, I mean to be fair I literally just started EG. Also fantasic work BTW <3 Thank you for the explanation :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EuryalesGambit-1.0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Indeed. Laughable in some places, especially the slavery/civil sub-plot. Cringe(and poor understanding of history)
Oh? What did I get wrong? I pride myself on the depth of research I do for these projects. There are still many deep historic "Easter eggs" that I don't think anyone has found yet (or at least, haven't pointed out to me that they noticed). Details probably only historians would find.

As for being a "leftist's wet dream", I've convinced everyone who has ever claimed this to change their mind with the following synopsis:
A succubus armed with an AR-15 goes to the past, joins up with an anarchist and a freed slave(s) to stop a civil war through violence and anti-economics.
I think EG should be offensive to the left and the right and is captured by the jokes:
  • Euryale complains that the AR-15 was advertised as a weapon of war, but isn't
  • The Succubus Queen Igret founds the Republican Party, mocks a future Lincoln speech

So I really want to know what about the story makes this left or right politically?

But good art, good flow. Nice overall.
Would have been better if the child was female.
Child was going to be female, but I wanted to make a male protagonist game with him and Ceraphina in the future. Also him being male and named Chrys (short for Chrysaor) fits better with the mythology of the Gorgons.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Since you asked I'll answer this one. This is no palce for political discussions.
What constitutes as LEFT or RIGHT will differ depending on whom you ask.. so that quote kinda means nothing to me.

The gist of the Civil War is that it was as much about slavery as invading Iraq was about WMD's. The avarage Southerner couldn't care less about slavery and had no benefit from it. It was tax, finances and interests.
That all the assholes are blonde & white, and all slave owners treated slaves horribly, while all slaves good and noble - that seems a very left view to me.

On a semi-related note, time travel is in 99,9999999% cases a terrible idea. Completley unnecessary and just makes thing convoluted.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Since you asked I'll answer this one. This is no place for political discussions.
What constitutes as LEFT or RIGHT will differ depending on whom you ask.. so that quote kinda means nothing to me.
Well clearly you have a personal opinion, so this kinda means nothing to me. I'm asking you personally why you came to the conclusions you did. You stated why below, so I really don't understand the point of stating this.

The gist of the Civil War is that it was as much about slavery as invading Iraq was about WMD's. The average Southerner couldn't care less about slavery and had no benefit from it. It was tax, finances and interests.
That all the assholes are blonde & white, and all slave owners treated slaves horribly, while all slaves good and noble - that seems a very left view to me.

On a semi-related note, time travel is in 99,9999999% cases a terrible idea. Completely unnecessary and just makes thing convoluted.
The epilogue covers this.

I left a lot open to interpretation as there are many differing opinions.

First, slavery was horrible. There is no such thing as fair treatment, only differing degrees of horrible. That said, nothing in the story suggests there weren't better slave owners. Depicting such is outside the scope of the story. Did I simplify? Of course. Trying to navigate through all the nuance would have, IMO, distracted to much from the main plot. Where I did add nuance that I hope was understood was that none of the protagonists are angels (except for literally Ceraphina). Sure, the bad guys are assholes, but the good guys were willing to resort to extreme violence to achieve their ends. They were seen as lawless villains and would have been called "terrorists" today.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes