EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
warlord_intro_cass_alex_1_0116.jpg

Overview:
Warlord is the story of a man who had his world turned upside down when a crippling accident preceded an attack on his farmstead by Imperial Soldiers from a nearby empire. It's a classic revenge story where the MC is forced to make difficult decisions that change who he is.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-17
Release Date: 2024-01-17
Developer: deepglugs - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1 Free
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Italian translation

Screenshot 2022-10-02 075404.jpg Screenshot 2022-10-02 075555.jpg Screenshot 2022-10-02 075726.jpg Screenshot 2022-10-02 080219.jpg Screenshot 2022-10-02 080518.jpg Screenshot 2022-10-02 080451.jpg Screenshot 2022-10-02 080416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lanthander

Jun 5, 2022
TLDR: Didn't care for it...

My opinion (and we all know the old saying about them), it needs more of a lead up, I didn't know anything about any of the characters, so I wasn't invested in them which means I didn't really care about the choices. Demo or not for being several chapters it felt far too short, felt more like half of one chapter then anything. Didn't care for the backgrounds the style and look just didn't work for me. Does this mean it's a bad game? Nope just wasn't for me. I hope the author keep working and finds people who do like it and good luck in the future. (Remember opinions are only of value if you want them to be write for yourself first)

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Harem?(I hope so)
NTR?(I hope not)
Harem is a definite. No NTR.

(Addendum: There is a version of this game somewhere that, through great effort on the part of the player, might have some netorare content. If you find that version, manage to enable those choices, and make those choices that lead to losing your girls, it's your own fault. I take no responsibility for the choices you make in-game or in life. This version, however, it's not possible. Please don't come into this thread and complain about features that don't exist in the canonical version.)

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Damn! That's unfortunate!

Is there a reason or is it just thrown in. Also, is it shown?

I really liked the style of models, but yeah, that's a nope for me dawg. No Mom rape for me...

Thanks for the warning!

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021

It is not shown (she is buying time for you to escape, after all), but you get to hug your mom's caretaker's dead, beaten, abused body.
The reason is simple: this is a story about a very very angry young man seeking revenge at absolutely any cost against the evil "Emperials".

It's a strong negative point for me too, but I could go over it, if I felt that the MC, the rest of the story or the narrative style were interesting enough to me.
Anyway, I don't think this is the kind of feedback deepglugs is looking for, as I believe he's concerned about whether or not there's interest in a game developed with this art style (AI-enhanced HS renders and AI-drawn backgrounds).

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Overview?

"Rumors creep in from the south of a warlord leading the forces,
his massive DICK driving through earth, man, and horse alike! lol
If this mythical schlong-man can stall the succubus advance, it'll give the village time to develop the arms they need."

dick-smash (2).gif
Screenshot_2022-10-02_080219.jpg

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Too bad there are 2 styles of drawings completely different from each other. The female characters and the MC soud quite successful overall but the rest is really ugly. The story could be okay.

lxh123

Aug 14, 2019

I really liked the style of models, but yeah, that's a nope for me dawg. No Mom rape for me...

Thanks for the warning!
We don't see it happen and it's for story purposes I guess. Still It's too dark for me personally. I would prefer "mom" get captured and have a story arc saving her, still gives motivation to the MC and can fuel his rage, but also not kill off a character and give the player a big payoff. That's just my opinion though and I don't know anything about story writing. I wish the dev the best of luck though, I really like the animations and character models.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes