murishani

Jan 27, 2020
Deepglugs, This is a great story. I'm enjoying it so far. I enjoy the way you tell stories. Euryale was awesome, Medusa looks to be off to a good start as well. can't wait to see more of this.

Reactions: deepglugs

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
not a fan of the rape shit at the beginning with the mom... yea I know it's to add more fuel to start the revenge but they could have done without it..

I personally hate rape shit like that.. Not because I am soft just because I just don't like it.. They could have beat the mom and killed her or even torture her instead of raping her then beating and killing her...

yea both terrible but it's the better option imo. I just hope the rape shit isn't something that gonnna be all in the game and story like with our (NOT SISTERSS) *WINK* ....

kinda got me worried but overall the game got promise but it's too short. 4 chapters? I am sure chapters are longer than 5 minutes so hopefully down the line the dev make the updates longer than that.

But I did enjoy the dev's other work so I have faith in this game.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Seems pretty cool. Liking the dark intro that's been mentioned in this thread. Gives me them Berzerk vibes. Does this game have a good amount of content? Rather not get teased by a bite sized game.

Edit - Damn... the game is bite sized. Really enjoyed it though. Like the writing, protag, women & lewd stuff. It was refreshing to playing as a protag with a large cock. Too many games are focused on "realism" these days. It's a nice change. (y)

Last edited:

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Very good beginning!
I just rated it, and can't wait to rate it better for the next updates!
Some dialogs needs proofreading, it's not much but it doesn't need much to break the immersion, and your story really got me immersed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dynamic scenes are good, except the first where the mother and sisters seems to be in paper cut from a review and pasted on the background. The other effects are very good.
Thanks for your awesome work so far.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
We don't see it happen and it's for story purposes I guess. Still It's too dark for me personally. I would prefer "mom" get captured and have a story arc saving her, still gives motivation to the MC and can fuel his rage, but also not kill off a character and give the player a big payoff. That's just my opinion though and I don't know anything about story writing. I wish the dev the best of luck though, I really like the animations and character models.
Interesting alternate scene :unsure: but then it could also opens up the possibilites that the "mom" gets r*ped over and over again by the enemies until the MC is able to free her from her captor, or the "mom" develops a romantic (and/or sexual) relationship with her captor which will be perceived as NTR by the incest fans. Anyway, it is just not the story that deepglugs wants to tell apparently, but very interesting "what-if" scenarios:unsure:. Cheers.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. I did make the graphic scene skippable in the latest update (0.4) which will probably be up here soon. I tend to go to emotional extremes in my stories. I won't apologize, but I do respect that it won't be to everyone's liking.
I believe you did nothing wrong too, it is your game and story after all. It is amazing and admirable you actually implement the skippable feature onto your game even if you don't have to.

The main issue is that the person who set this thread up DID NOT WARN potential players about the graphic nature and emotional extremes in your game and story, unintentionally of course because he/she also was not fully aware of the whole situation. You have no control or say in this matter of course but you have gone as best as you can with damage control.

I can say a lot more but all that above while informational is way Off-Topic and most people do not like it. Cheers.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Gave it a go, the characters are looking really nice, but the backgrounds feel out of place. These two artstyles mixed together don't really fit IMO. The story is interesting so far, for 4 "chapters" maybe a little bit short. The scene with the body of the caretaker wasn't as hard for me, but the additional infos from the guards about having her raped was a red flag for me. Honestly I agree with many voices here, taking her in or just killing her would have been more than enough, there were no need to go this dark. I just hope this was the maximum amount of darkness and the only scene of this kind.

The 16:10 (? not sure) ratio of the renders was a bit annoying because of the MASSIVE black bars at the top and bottem of the screen. And seeing the renders not even being filled with important details on the left and right side, maybe it would be possible to release a 16:9 version, if it's not too time consuming. Just a suggestion though.

Jun 13, 2018
So, how tall is the protag? I only ask because MY GOD that meat is HUGE! Either that of she's a lot smaller then I think she is.
Models look nice thought and the summary has me interested.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
[rape][handjob]
seeing as those are the only two tags. does that mean that the rape is forcing someone to perform a handjob?
this is the most tame rape I ever heard of it.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
[rape][handjob]
seeing as those are the only two tags. does that mean that the rape is forcing someone to perform a handjob?
this is the most tame rape I ever heard of it.
Only reads if you really don't mind knowing about something in the game that answers your original question. Huge spoilers.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Only reads if you really don't mind knowing about something in the game that answers your original question. Huge spoilers.

thank you
well if this is the only scene in the game i will wait for more content first

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
thank you
well if this is the only scene in the game i will wait for more content first
There is another handjob scene I forgot to mention earlier but I updated my post if you want to know, but that are the only lewd contents for this game so far.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes