Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
well...

As of v0.5.1
its a nice beginning to the vn,
the story is good, the grammar is correct and models are pretty. some typos.

it really would be a shame to leave this abandoned. Imho its mighty fine for a "proof of concept" and has potential.

also: is that horse from ch1 now salame or do wee see it again? :p

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
In which engine are the characters and animations made? They are very smooth and don't seem like Daz 3d or Honey Select? Is it blender made? Like Ahsokka in Exile.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
well...

As of v0.5.1
its a nice beginning to the vn,
the story is good, the grammar is correct and models are pretty. some typos.

it really would be a shame to leave this abandoned. Imho its mighty fine for a "proof of concept" and has potential.

also: is that horse from ch1 now salame or do wee see it again? :p
I've DM'd the OP creator about removing the developer notes section. I'm committed to this for the foreseeable future, although, don't expect fast development. About a chapter a month is all that should be expected.

As for the horse... Black Angel is enjoying his freedom... for now.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
ask is where this goes? Did the choose have impact? did MC has a learn curve? I see lost of games and MC no grow learn 0 and akt like start. hope you dont do same.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
ask is where this goes? Did the choose have impact? did MC has a learn curve? I see lost of games and MC no grow learn 0 and akt like start. hope you dont do same.
The choices do matter and will open or close future choices. Choices can either impact the "chaos" path or the "lust" path. The MC has a character arc (will learn truths that contradict his core belief). I try to make character development a major feature in my games.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The choices do matter and will open or close future choices. Choices either impact the "chaos" path or the "lust" path. The MC has a character arc (will learn truths that contradict his core belief). I try to make character development a major feature in my games.
So you removed the rape from the story? At least you posted a patch/fix for it. If that's the new current story, then I don't mind playing now. Can you confirm so I can download this already? :p

Reactions: Akainu456

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
uf...looked like good game...glad that i readed coments before play... gl dev and bye.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Correct. We should remove the rape tag if it's still being applied.
Click Report on the OP, pick the Other option, and write the detail text explaining "Remove rape tags" something along the lines that it is no longer in the game and you are the developer of the game etc.

Reactions: deepglugs

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I dont know what to think about this game ... storywise I would say it´s promising, intriging & worth playing ...
On the other hand I miss images ... real images ... not those loop animation (which btw ramp up my CPU quiet good :( ) ...
Also the strange resolution ...
I dont know ...

I´m gonna keep it bookmarked for know ... to see how it develops over the next couple updates ... maybe skipping some of them because they are pretty short ...

6 / 10 from my side so far (y)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
uf...looked like good game...glad that i readed coments before play... gl dev and bye.
You might want to read my and the Dev's recent comments. If it still hasn't convinced you. I'll see you on a different game thread :)

Reactions: kokos94

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
You might want to read my and the Dev's recent comments. If it still hasn't convinced you. I'll see you on a different game thread :)
nah i am sure that there is special place for devs who let mothers fuck others or rape them....i saw that he remaded it...but honestly my trust in dev was already broken...if he done something like that once i dont want to be part in what will come...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Warlord [v0.5.1] [deepglugs] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 578 MB / 112 MB - Warlord-0.5.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 563 MB / 098 MB - Warlord-0.5.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~19,4% of the original size, audio/video/image quality: 32k/60%/original

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
nah i am sure that there is special place for devs who let mothers fuck others or rape them....i saw that he remaded it...but honestly my trust in dev was already broken...if he done something like that once i dont want to be part in what will come...
Normally I would agree with you, and believe me, I WOULD. I just don't think the Dev added it as any form of "This is my story If I want a character Raped I will cause it's my vision." I think it's more about setting a story thread and not really understanding how the audience would react. In some cases they do that with the 3 letter word. Some Dev's don't care and still keep it in, while others are like "Shit! I didn't know! Let me take that out. That wasn't my intention" The fact that the Dev understood what people were saying and changed it gives me MORE, not less trust.

That said, if deepglugs adds something controversial such as the three letter word or Rape with one of the LI's or potential ones, I'll be the first to cross out the words above and join you :)
As it stands, I trust the direction so far. I'm playing this game tonight so I'll give some more feedback later!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I'm not sure how this is an issue of "trust" if the developer told us about this up-front. Usually a lie has to be involved somewhere. Did the developer lie to you?

I mean, I can understand not enjoying a story with certain elements in it, different stroke for different folks. But if you see a story you may not like, just move along or ask the developer politely to look at it from other perspectives.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Correct. We should remove the rape tag if it's still being applied.
As the rape is still mentioned without the patch, I don't think it's a good idea to remove the tag, considering how much bitching and whining it has already lead to. You could also argue that the first scene with the succubus is a rape of sorts, as she takes what she wants without bothering about consent. Similarly, the scene with the aunt also lacks consent, as the aunt is mind controlled and the MC is sort of forced into it in order to aviod being killed. As such, maybe Mindcontrol should also be a tag?

Now, on that note, are you planing on giving the player the option of making dark choices in the future in regards to the erotic content? Or are the dark choices relegated to non-erotic parts of the game as well as what others do to the MC (as pointed out, the sex the two succubuses wrangles out of the MC through mind controll and blackmail kind of fit the bill for dark choices)? As long as it is given as options (not mandatory), it might even slip past the glaring gaze of F95s morality police... :D

Regardless, solid beginning, intriguing world building, smooth animation, nice looking cock on the MC and what looks like the beginnings of a interesting character arc and while I do like mommy-incest, I think it refreshing that the mother is killed off early (instead of the father, though maybe we should find out why he isn't around?). You know, dare to be different! :LOL:

Two notes: A soldier from an empire is an imperial soldier, not an emperial soldier (I guess you can call it what you want, if you did that on purpose, but unless it is explained, it will look like a typo) and when the MC is running down to his burning farmstead, one of the sister calls out for him to stay, but instead of calling his name, she calls the second sister.

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
You do know that a mother *by definition* has fucked someone else than her son at the very least once in her life? Otherwise she wouldn't be a mother... ;)

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes