sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I mean, I can understand not enjoying a story with certain elements in it, different stroke for different folks. But if you see a story you may not like, just move along or ask the developer politely to look at it from other perspectives.
What are you talking about? The only reasonable response to a game containing a fetish or story element not to my liking is of course to have a total meltdown, throw a temper tantrum and call for the dev to be burned at the stake! :rolleyes:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
You do know that a mother *by definition* has fucked someone else than her son at the very least once in her life? Otherwise she wouldn't be a mother... ;)
and the point why i need to see/hear of it in game?

I'm not sure how this is an issue of "trust" if the developer told us about this up-front. Usually a lie has to be involved somewhere. Did the developer lie to you?

I mean, I can understand not enjoying a story with certain elements in it, different stroke for different folks. But if you see a story you may not like, just move along or ask the developer politely to look at it from other perspectives.
i did not mean that he lied or something but he clearly dont have problem letting others fuck your Lis atc...and i saw in lots of games how that ended so....maybe it will be ok may be no who know? but i will not risk it again :D

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah, that was a damn short game. As soon as the mother got raped I pressed X in the upper corner and deleted the game.

One golden rule don't fucking touch or do anything bad to family members or kill anyone near the MC.
Another golden rule: read some messages from the game's thread before downloading and playing.
One might learn that there's content they don't like (and an official patch to remove it).

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
It serves a narative point in the story. Now, you tell me, what's the point of me having to read your snowflake whining? :unsure:
literaly EVERYTHING in game serve somehow to the story....well unfortunately i must read your whining about my whining to so what is point of this conversation what noone from us wanted?

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
literaly EVERYTHING in game serve somehow to the story....
No, there are plenty of games that have redundant and pointless dialogues and inner monologues about nothing that serve no purpose in the game. Those are actual qualitative flaws within those games.

well unfortunately i must read your whining about my whining to so what is point of this conversation what noone from us wanted?
You started it, so you tell me. I'm not the one complaining that there are games containing story elements I don't like.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Just a quick note on the succubus seduction scenes: the mechanics of the power isn't explained well in Warlord yet, but it operates much like intoxication rather than mind control (this is explained a bit more in Euryale's Gambit). Ashmedai exploits the existing feelings the MC and Thel have for one another and lowers their inhibitions. Ashmedai mentions that she could sense Thel's desires and that she just "helped her get them out". With regard to the scene with Eisheth after the MC's transformation: The MC can't move, but nothing in the dialog implies he doesn't consent to what's happening to him (although, he is clearly reluctant and feels awkward and embarrassed about the situation). In fact, he explicitly tells Eisheth to continue.

Great feedback so far and I appreciate it. Thanks!

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
No, there are plenty of games that have redundant and pointless dialogues and inner monologues about nothing that serve no purpose in the game. Those are actual qualitative flaws within those games.

You started it, so you tell me. I'm not the one complaining that there are games containing story elements I don't like.
1669479854274.png

1669480265780.png

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Asking if a game shouldn't have a certain tag is not the same as saying the game is shit... But nice try. ;)

EDIT: Oh, so now you add things to your post after I've already replied to them? Classy. Anyway, the thing you added now is called a review and in those you try to ascertain what makes a game good or bad. Saying, for instance that the dialogue is childish or the animations are clunky, is trying to say something about the objective qualities of the game, despite, of course, that what is to be considered childish and clunky to some extent is also subjective. This is not the same thing as saying "this game sucks because it's about gay sex and I hate gay sex". The latter is not an attempt at saying something about the objective quality of the game, but a complaint based on the reviewer simply not liking the genre or theme of the game.

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Just a quick note on the succubus seduction scenes: the mechanics of the power isn't explained well in Warlord yet, but it operates much like intoxication rather than mind control (this is explained a bit more in Euryale's Gambit). Ashmedai exploits the existing feelings the MC and Thel have for one another and lowers their inhibitions. Ashmedai mentions that she could sense Thel's desires and that she just "helped her get them out". With regard to the scene with Eisheth after the MC's transformation: The MC can't move, but nothing in the dialog implies he doesn't consent to what's happening to him (although, he is clearly reluctant and feels awkward and embarrassed about the situation). In fact, he explicitly tells Eisheth to continue.

Great feedback so far and I appreciate it. Thanks!
Well, rapey behaviour at the very least. Not that I mind, a demoness/succubus that asks permission before taking what she wants would be a rather pathethic demoness/succubus after all.

But as I pointed out, in one scene it is still mentioned that the mother has been raped. If you mean to strike this completely and only have the imperial soldiers kill her, you need to go back and look over the inner monologue of the MC when he finds the her.

Now you didn't answer this question. In case you just missed it, I'll ask again:
"Now, on that note, are you planing on giving the player the option of making dark choices in the future in regards to the erotic content? Or are the dark choices relegated to non-erotic parts of the game as well as what others do to the MC (as pointed out, the sex the two succubuses wrangles out of the MC through mind controll intoxication, magically lowered inhibitions and blackmail kind of fit the bill for dark choices)?"

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Man. It sounds like you really don't like this game. Maybe consider unfollowing it and spending your time doing something else.
i think that u replying to wrong person i came here only because someone mentioned me and than whine about whining :D

i want out but someone still replying to my post...

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Now you didn't answer this question. In case you just missed it, I'll ask again:
"Now, on that note, are you planing on giving the player the option of making dark choices in the future in regards to the erotic content? Or are the dark choices relegated to non-erotic parts of the game as well as what others do to the MC (as pointed out, the sex the two succubuses wrangles out of the MC through mind controll intoxication, magically lowered inhibitions and blackmail kind of fit the bill for dark choices)?"
Choices will open or close future erotic scenes. The MC will also eventually taking more control over his erotic encounters.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
So anyway, hopefully the brigaders are done crying over their precious waifus. deepglugs I really enjoyed playing through what you have so far. I loved the art style, the dark feel and tone, and really appreciate the fact that this isn't just another generic harem fairytale. In reading through the tread, I can't tell whether any of the intro content with mom and the soldiers was actually cut, but if so I'd love to see it restored, maybe through an optional content patch or something.

I look forward to seeing where this goes, and hope you won't change your vision to try to appease the smooth brains. There is not nearly enough dark fantasy in the world, erotic or otherwise, and I really appreciate what you've done with the game so far.

Cheers and keep up the good work

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
But as I pointed out, in one scene it is still mentioned that the mother has been raped. If you mean to strike this completely and only have the imperial soldiers kill her, you need to go back and look over the inner monologue of the MC when he finds the her.
Can you explain where? Cause I read it pretty thoroughly and didn't see it. What chapter is it on? The most I read is that there are ambiguous phrasing, like "I don't know what is happening to her outside." If you're talking about the moment when MC says: "Violated and Beaten" I can kind of see what you mean, but I've made deepglugs aware of that leftover phrasing. Unless there is something in the chapter 4 and 5 that I didn't read, I'd like to know.

Reactions: deepglugs

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well a decent start so far

Shame we lost the mother but for a change we got a aunt to have fun with instead lol

Is there a bad ending if u choose the revenge path ? like a game over in the end ?

Or can we safetly choose revenge path or the good path witout worries ?

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
First test of this game. I played it in one go...
Music and animations, really good
The story too.
If only to discover things about religions and the genealogy of gods and demons. Luckily Wikipedia is there! ;)
It's well written, short and well constructed sentences

One downside: a bug: in chapter_4.rpy, line 45, the path to the music is missing (play music "music/sb_shemovedmountains.mp3")
And it's too short!!! because it's really addictive.

Anyway, I like it and look forward to the next part.

This is my opinion and I share it. :p

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes