deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Well a decent start so far

Shame we lost the mother but for a change we got a aunt to have fun with instead lol

Is there a bad ending if u choose the revenge path ? like a game over in the end ?

Or can we safetly choose revenge path or the good path witout worries ?
There is only revenge but two ways to go about it: chaos and lust. There will probably be a "point of no return" if you go too far down a particular path which will result in a final bad ending.

If only to discover things about religions and the genealogy of gods and demons. Luckily Wikipedia is there! ;)
The lore goes pretty deep and spread across three games now. I'm trying to make it so each can be enjoyed individually without relying on the other games.

Thanks for the bug reports, I'll get those fixed up.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Not raped.
..... uhhh.... You still have it written in the dialogue... :HideThePain:

1670336232916.png
1670336343511.png
1670336388327.png
1670336564013.png
1670336582485.png

As you can see there clearly is... (from latest version btw, had to download it again)

Like you've written rapey guards... and they supposedly didn't for the mom? despite saying they would do as much to the sisters, as they already had done to the mom?
And used the term "jeers and laughter" and later "violated".... like what you think violated and beaten means? obviously means raped and killed :|

Can't really say not raped when it is clear they were... just cause it isn't outright explicitly stated "She was raped" or overly detailed doesn't change the setting and what is stated "violated" to have happen and what would only logically happen given the setup of rapey soldiers capturing and toying with the Mom...

Like there is no reason they would only kill her... cause you haven't given one.

So if she wasn't raped.... you mean to tell me it was consensual getting "violated and beaten"? You literally have it written as rape... just that it was off-screen.

You have quite the bit of re-writing to do for it not to be rape... One possible method is create a reason for them not having time to and just killing her, like the MC and the two sisters escaping. But well you wouldn't be able to the beaten to death thing as easily, because well, that is a slow way to kill someone, and time would be needed for that.

If it barks like a dog, wags its tail like a dog, and looks like a dog, you don't need someone to outright state "It's a dog" to know it's a dog.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I'm not sure how being beaten to death is not a violation of ones bodily autonomy. Clothing being ripped can certainly happen in any struggle. Did you play the game and come to this conclusion before reading the thread? If so, you may be right that there is too much implication with the "violated" word.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
It never ceases to amaze me how so many people are more upset about the (removed but still lingering) rape of the MC's mother than her violent and unjustified murder.
Nice medieval mentality at work here...

EDIT: a month has passed, and it amazes me more and more... Apparently we are swarmed by cowardly apes, humankind is doomed.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm not sure how being beaten to death is not a violation of ones bodily autonomy. Clothing being ripped can certainly happen in any struggle. Did you play the game and come to this conclusion before reading the thread? If so, you may be right that there is too much implication with the "violated" word.
This is nonsense, and you know it.
You are hiding behind some penny philosophy to try to claim that word does not mean what it actually means.
Your scenario was very clear on what happened as per
Also, if you wanted to play this kind of word game. technically "an outrageous violation" is one of the possible dictionary definitions of the word rape, and technically "happy" is one of the definitions of the word "gay".

but you can't write "He gay raped your ass" and then try to convince us you actually meant "what if these words ackshually meant he broke the NAP by killing your donkey while singing a merry tune? And please disregard all other ancillary evidence showing otherwise"

Putting aside word quibbling. there is also a term called "death of author". it means that once a work is published it only gets judged on its own merit and not any clarifications that the author makes afterwards.
So you can post that "by violated I meant murdered. by ripping her clothing before violating her I meant the clothes got chopped up in combat. by having them discussing taking a turn at her I meant they wanted to be the one to deliver the killing blow" etc etc.
This is not what your story actually indicates and you know it.
99.999% of people who read the scene as posted are going to conclude they raped her. Not that weird semantics word salad explanation

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This is nonsense, and you know it.
You are hiding behind some penny philosophy to try to claim that word does not mean what it actually means.
Your scenario was very clear on what happened as per

Also, if you wanted to play this kind of word game. technically "an outrageous violation" is one of the possible dictionary definitions of the word rape, and technically "happy" is one of the definitions of the word "gay".

but you can't write "He gay raped your ass" and then try to convince us you actually meant "what if these words ackshually meant he broke the NAP by killing your donkey while singing a merry tune? And please disregard all other ancillary evidence showing otherwise"

Putting aside word quibbling. there is also a term called "death of author". it means that once a work is published it only gets judged on its own merit and not any clarifications that the author makes afterwards.
So you can post that "by violated I meant murdered. by ripping her clothing before violating her I meant the clothes got chopped up in combat. by having them discussing taking a turn at her I meant they wanted to be the one to deliver the killing blow" etc etc.
This is not what your story actually indicates and you know it.
99.999% of people who read the scene as posted are going to conclude they raped her. Not that weird semantics word salad explanation
Thing is... it was also originally rape... and it shows :| the soldiers are still rapey, and it is still heavily implied just no longer outright stated like it was before.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
That's my question really... if people come to this conclusion on their own without being led by older posts in the thread. If it's true that 99.9% believe it's undeniably rape, then your point is valid (or even >50%). I haven't seen feedback elsewhere that supports it, but that's not proof that disproves your claim. At any rate, I've fixed the highly questionable wording. 0.6 will have the fixes along with Chapter 6.

I appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

the soldiers are still rapey,
The soldier will continue to be rapey, but not always. They are not out to do good for the world.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Thing is... it was also originally rape... and it shows :| the soldiers are still rapey, and it is still heavily implied just no longer outright stated like it was before.
Fair enough. But in such a case you need to rewrite the whole scene properly. can't just replace one word to make it not be.
That's my question really... if people come to this conclusion on their own without being led by older posts in the thread. If it's true that 99.9% believe it's undeniably rape, then your point is valid (or even >50%). I haven't seen feedback elsewhere that supports it, but that's not proof that disproves your claim. At any rate, I've fixed the highly questionable wording. 0.6 will have the fixes along with Chapter 6.
Sounds good, thank you.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Fair enough. But in such a case you need to rewrite the whole scene properly. can't just replace one word to make it not be.
Part of the point.

I appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

The soldier will continue to be rapey, but not always. They are not out to do good for the world.
I came to that conclusion before reading the thread... only had read your comment about no-NTR before playing... and still it was obviously rape my guy... Look no further than the clipped images I gave you... it is clearly still basically outright stated to be that... what else is the player supposed to think the soldier you made overly rapey would do?

Lines like "We didn't have time for those two because we were too busy with that one." tend to only mean one thing... just fyi.

Although I will admit, I could have instead asked first, instead of making a antagonistic comment.
If wording is fixed wording is fixed.
I would still highly suggest you give them a reason that would logically stop them, because "plot says so" isn't exactly effective for believability. And well, making it less obvious doesn't change the implication either, you need to have it answered instead of left to the players imagination... because well, sinister rapey guards tend to only do one thing to pretty females :|

Reactions: NakkiMuki

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I didn't believe it was rape, so that stupid number 99.9 % is just that, plain stupid. All that think that they can talk for others act accordingly! :ROFLMAO:

Good story and love the lore behind it!

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I didn't believe it was rape, so that stupid number 99.9 % is just that, plain stupid. All that think that they can talk for others act accordingly! :ROFLMAO:

Good story and love the lore behind it!
i belive for example, just simple cause there was before :D

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
i belive for example, just simple cause there was before :D
That some believe and some don't, that I can agree with. But when someone throw up a stupid number like 99,9 % believe, well then I really have to disagree.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
That some believe and some don't, that I can agree with. But when someone throw up a stupid number like 99,9 % believe, well then I really have to disagree.
kay probably not 99,9% true...little bit exaggerated, but i think that main reason to write that is that most ppl think about it.

One cause they know that it was there before..
anothers cause it is only logic that there was lots of rapes in pillagin...and with that writings it is clear that they was bussy with her...
and rest will just ignore it.

Reactions: TheDick69+

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Chapter 6 will be available on Steam on Dec 26th. It's about twice as big as any other chapters and has one of my best lewd scenes at the beginning of the chapter. Any wishlist adds would be appreciated:

I'll release to public probably around the 28th.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
The story got softcore, and so is my PP for it. Glad I decided to wait a bit instead of supporting the creator outright.
Too many times when creators post lots of promise filled tags only to later bend under woke mafia pressure and censor half the jucy tags to appease people that wont ever spend money on their products in the first place.

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
The story got softcore, and so is my PP for it. Glad I decided to wait a bit instead of supporting the creator outright.
Too many times when creators post lots of promise filled tags only to later bend under woke mafia pressure and censor half the jucy tags to appease people that wont ever spend money on their products in the first place.
I'm not the dev, but my curiosity is stronger, so...

What are you talking about?

Reactions: deepglugs
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes