Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Subscribestar options are now live! Migrated my support over there bc, screw Patreon and I want the dev to add the lewd/taboo kink content Patreon just wouldn't allow.
Also, the links there don't work. Or more like, you can't click and go to the site directly. The addresses themselves are fine.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
As of v1.25.8
Less of a bug and more of a question.
So, I talked to Lizette and tried to progress the relationship down the romance path after fuckbuddy and... she ran away.
How long should I expect her to be gone. It's been one in-game day since she ran off but still hasn't come back yet.

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
As of v1.25.8
So, I talked to Lizette and tried to progress the relationship down the romance path after fuckbuddy and... she ran away.
How long should I expect her to be gone. It's been one in-game day since she ran off but still hasn't come back yet.
In whatever the last public version was I started skipping days after she disappears and she didn't return after like 2 weeks. I assume she's just terrified of commitment (or VelvetGene hasn't got around to it yet).

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
As of v1.25.8
It should be one day after she's back, but I did notice there is a bug where skipping a day by going to sleep doesn't trigger the event. You have to pass the day by running out of time and then Lizette should be able to show up again.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
It should be one day after she's back, but I did notice there is a bug where skipping a day by going to sleep doesn't trigger the event. You have to pass the day by running out of time and then Lizette should be able to show up again.
Okay, thanks! I was scared I softlocked myself out of best pervert!
Phew!

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Oh. Question for the dev, and kind of a throwback to an old patreon post suggestion.
Now that you have the subscribestar option, and considering what you can/can't advertise there.
Will you have different polls for the different platforms?
Like kink polls n such?

Ngl, and I know it's a ways away, but incest and magically assisted breeding are two fetishes I'd LOVE to see.
I mean, gender change, corruption, mind shaping and BDSM training are also in the works... and we already have public sex/exhibitionism and the seeds for sexual slavery here already, so yeah. Go balls out!

...Actually, now that I think about it. Considering what's already here... yeah, I j7st wanna see how perverse you can make the the game, as far as options go.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Oh. Question for the dev, and kind of a throwback to an old patreon post suggestion.
Now that you have the subscribestar option, and considering what you can/can't advertise there.
Will you have different polls for the different platforms?
Like kink polls n such?

Ngl, and I know it's a ways away, but incest and magically assisted breeding are two fetishes I'd LOVE to see.
I mean, gender change, corruption, mind shaping and BDSM training are also in the works... and we already have public sex/exhibitionism and the seeds for sexual slavery here already, so yeah. Go balls out!

...Actually, now that I think about it. Considering what's already here... yeah, I j7st wanna see how perverse you can make the the game, as far as options go.
I want to add more stuff, and some incest content is definietly on my radar, but yeah, it will be a while, as there's going to be a lot of other mechanics that I need to add/flesh out first

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I want to add more stuff, and some incest content is definietly on my radar, but yeah, it will be a while, as there's going to be a lot of other mechanics that I need to add/flesh out first
Awesome!
Also! Blanche and Lizette are now mine!
Waiting out the day worked.
Ngl, it felt way longer than I thought it would winding down the day, haha!
Her dialogue made a lot of sense for her character and I was tempted to give her a hug.

safeman

May 25, 2019
"People have sex as a greeting in Evalia"

Later talking to people.. "Nope, let's get to know each other first with a grindload of chitchats before anything sexual happens 10 years later"

Just seems odd to me. I thought I was playing a sex game, not a romance simulator.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021

Later talking to people.. "Nope, let's get to know each other first with a grindload of chitchats before anything sexual happens 10 years later"

Just seems odd to me. I thought I was playing a sex game, not a romance simulator.
....While I agree that the some dialogue and actual interactions are a bit misleading, I'm willing to suspend my disbelief there and just chalk it up to flavor text and the growing pains of a single indie dev learning as they go. Y'know, like with pretty much every game here on this site or elsewhere?
The grind isn't that bad.
Seriously. How freaking lazy are gamers? It's a sandbox/RPG. You grind. That's it. Don't expect instant gratification from a game like this. It's not even that heavy.

It doesn't even take more than a few days to max out your own stats, and that's not even with that long a game session.
You work on your stats to give you an edge in audiences and interactions, which then gives you a boost in the factions around the game.

As an example, and this didn't even take me a week with maybe an hour per game session, if that, and bearing in mind that not every faction has been fully integrated yet.
Get the nobility and church on your side and rNPCs in their respective factions initial love and lust stats can easily break 100... which is easily enough for some simple services. You want more? Work just a tiny bit harder and bam! In her/his/their pants!
And that's not counting all the ways you can actually get free booty either.

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022

The flirting can get a bit grindy, yes, but my intention in the long run is to give y'all the best of both worlds and let you go straight to the deep-end of sex with random citizens by using your influnece over the kingdom (once I properly implement all of these mechanics).

That way, the game can be played like a dating sim, so the relationships you make with each NPC can feel more meaningful, but if you look to get into the action right away, you can either mess with your kingdom's balance a little bit, or just hire a prostitute.

The idea behind the kingdom being obsessed with sex is that the people are more open to it. Random strangers you meet on the streets have nothing against getting massages from you, and depending on how your kingdom is depravity-wise it won't be uncommon for them to ask you to have sex with them, or be into having a casual hookup relationship with you.

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
The flirting can get a bit grindy, yes, but my intention in the long run is to give y'all the best of both worlds and let you go straight to the deep-end of sex with random citizens by using your influnece over the kingdom (once I properly implement all of these mechanics).

That way, the game can be played like a dating sim, so the relationships you make with each NPC can feel more meaningful, but if you look to get into the action right away, you can either mess with your kingdom's balance a little bit, or just hire a prostitute.

The idea behind the kingdom being obsessed with sex is that the people are more open to it. Random strangers you meet on the streets have nothing against getting massages from you, and depending on how your kingdom is depravity-wise it won't be uncommon for them to ask you to have sex with them, or be into having a casual hookup relationship with you.
Speaking of meaningful relationships you can have, and not counting the uNPCs like Blanche and Lizette.
It's nice having a harem that includes of maids and those two shop owners you ran into one random day
The inner RPG player in me loves making little stories for them.
On that note and no, I'm not expecting to see bc I'm not even sure how you'd pull it off with Ren'Py, is this nifty little feature I've only ever seen in Strive and strive Conquest to let the player create notes for literally all the characters they have in their manor/harem/whatever...
I had so much fun creating whole stories on the most random of characters....
Ngl, that was awesome.
My only complaint about that game is how the dev enforced monogamy in a game where you literally buy, sell, own, and breed slaves... Fortunately there are mods, but yeah. Stupid design choices like that can really make you wonder sometimes.
But I digress.

On the issue of grind.
Yes, it 'can' be grindy... if you're not focusing on just the characters you like/want.
but, like I said earlier.
This game isn't that grindy in and of itself.
That said, I can't wait to see the other faction reactions be implemented to better reflect how your rule and decisions are going.
So far, you really only see taht with the Church and Nobles atm.
I can't wait to see what the knights, maids, merchants, and general peasantry say and how they react.
Makes me curious to see what other court events will play out.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes