Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
any full save guys?
....Um, The game's narrative isn't far enough along to warrant sharing a full save.
And if you only want it to not grind, then... uh.... Yeah. Just grind. It won't take you that long and would otherwise ruin the point of making your own story... This game is very much a pure sandbox.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Woohoo! Subscribestar alternative to ensure more kinky content and Lizette is gonna be the focus for the next update!!! I'm a very happy person!
Oh, and no glitches so far, but I've been kinda sidetracked by other stuff so I'll give it a better look later. Though, I'm playing a male monarch with a strictly female and futa populace, so I might miss some things.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
As of patreon build v1.25.7:
Minor graphical hiccup.
After performing a patrol and punishing the would be thief by pounding her right then and there, the figure is lifted higher than is normal while the act itself has her turn transparent.

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
As of patreon build v1.25.7:
Minor graphical hiccup.
After performing a patrol and punishing the would be thief by pounding her right then and there, the figure is lifted higher than is normal while the act itself has turn transparent.
Okay, thank you for letting me know. I'll see what the problem is right away!

Reactions: Crevanille

alirezapkkk

Aug 10, 2023
....Um, The game's narrative isn't far enough along to warrant sharing a full save.
And if you only want it to not grind, then... uh.... Yeah. Just grind. It won't take you that long and would otherwise ruin the point of making your own story... This game is very much a pure sandbox.
What?! just grind? if i wanted to grind i wouldn't ask for save would i? that's the hole point. What?!

• Haha
Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Something I noticed inthe character tabs.

Sometimes other characters pages don't update when progressing things like sex and preferences. I n9ticed when I went to check unique and VIP NPCs.
Maybe the feature's not there yet but just thought I'd share, just in case.

Azerty1243

Sep 14, 2023
Got stuck in an infinite loop while doing my first drinking contest in a date with a noble, didn't try another one. And Lizette sex animation are not showing properly, doggy and anal are not there. But the game is looking very promising thanks mate good luck for future development

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Got stuck in an infinite loop while doing my first drinking contest in a date with a noble, didn't try another one. And Lizette sex animation are not showing properly, doggy and anal are not there. But the game is looking very promising thanks mate good luck for future development
Won't be a problem in the next public update, but thank you for notifying me!

Shahinari

Dec 25, 2020
Seems the MCs Notebook sometimes disappear and dont shows the icon when you load a game

hope the game gets some music too soon
also a little side note - Futas usually have both genderns , the chars in the game labeled futas are bascially shemales

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes