Nutzo858

Dec 7, 2017
Guys, can I ask how to earn gold for yourself?
The treasury is filling up, but my gold is still zero.
1)talk to eugene in the library 2) discuss the kingdoms economy 3)withdraw some money from the treasury
I put my stats as, bisexual/Futa on/ 100% women/futa

and I have only seen naked women running around at market,
is there a way I can find out whos futa? and is there any futa x male content?
if you talk to the girl > flirt > tease, there should be an option to rub dick if they are a futa

Jrar

Jul 17, 2018
crashing when settling lockbox dispute with a bj

Edit: any bj causes it :c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
so this about ot some kingdom, i wonder if in future there monster or humanoid, even beast or animal appear, about world right xd

let me watch this

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Guys, can I ask how to earn gold for yourself?
The treasury is filling up, but my gold is still zero.
Go to the library (through the palace hallway) and then visit Eugene's office. Choose "Discuss the Economy" when talking with him and you will be able to withdraw money from the treasury.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
crashing when settling lockbox dispute with a bj

Edit: any bj causes it :c
Okay, that's an easy fix. It's basically a problem with a missing asset that was removed from the game when I was replacing it with another. The fixed version should be up for download today.

Reactions: Jrar

Jrar

Jul 17, 2018
Okay, that's an easy fix. It's basically a problem with a missing asset that was removed from the game when I was replacing it with another. The fixed version should be up for download today.
There was a similar crash when having sex with blanche
Also blanche for some reason she put on the farmers overalls and cant put the armor back

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I put my stats as, bisexual/Futa on/ 100% women/futa

and I have only seen naked women running around at market,
is there a way I can find out whos futa? and is there any futa x male content?
A quick way to find out is their pronouns. Right now, futas are always created with they/them pronouns for easy identification. Alternatively, you can check the flirting options and see if there is an option to play with their dick.

There is futa x male content, but right now it's only limited to the male character being the top. I'll add the futa being the top, when I get around to futa x female stuff.

Hrakken

May 6, 2020
Just two questions
In future, will we be able to customize our character or see the transformation (MTF, FTM, etc)?
And if will there be inner hair content (Pubes, Armpit, etc.)?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Just two questions
In future, will we be able to customize our character or see the transformation (MTF, FTM, etc)?
And if will there be inner hair content (Pubes, Armpit, etc.)?
The character creator is already implemented in ver. 1.15 on Patreon, it'll be out for public, once I make sure the mechanic is stable and working properly.

The pubic hair and other stuff will be added, but I put it on hold temporarily as there was some issues with male chesthair causing errors and crashes.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
There was a similar crash when having sex with blanche
Also blanche for some reason she put on the farmers overalls and cant put the armor back

That farmer stuff has been an issue for while, and for some reason it's only with Blanche. I've fixed her putting farmer boots and gloves in the past, but this is the first time she just went full cosplay mode. I'll have to look into this, thanks for pointing these out!

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Nice start. Though I am having trouble finding the church for the ceremony. Has that not been implemented as of yet?

I guess too it would be nice on the map to see the names of the places on it. A couple of places I had no idea what they were. And maybe some hint as to what to do next.

Anyway, I like what I see so far. Will continue to watch this one.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Nice start. Though I am having trouble finding the church for the ceremony. Has that not been implemented as of yet?

I guess too it would be nice on the map to see the names of the places on it. A couple of places I had no idea what they were. And maybe some hint as to what to do next.

Anyway, I like what I see so far. Will continue to watch this one.
Yeah, the church ceremony is part of the main storyline and hasn't been implemented, yet. I basically have to add a whole new female model with new animations and clothing for the Church leader, before I can continue the storyline.

The map is lacking, but that's because as of right now, you can only visit the palace and the marketplace. I didn't add the tags because I thought it could spoil some content that will be added in the future.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to see you're interested in the game.

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
ok, had a look at it, and yep, this could get interesting =) i noticed, you will often reply as robin, even if you changed your name at the beginning. (happend at the flight in the airship, and while speaking to a prostitute) maybe i´ll find some more ;)

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
This looks really weird:
EvaliaProstitute.png
It's a female character with a random prostitute.

A couple of questions:
1) Will it be possible for the MC to force themselves on some people, such as the palace maids, the wenches at the inn, or the prisoners in the palace dungeons? Or at least the last one - it would make sense that the ruler can punish prisoners by fucking them.
2) Why do some prostitutes lack the Vaginal option? And why do all prostitutes lack the anal option? At least with a Futa character charcter they do.
3) In the future will it be possible to use sex toys when having sex?

Also, the game seems to get confused who I have talked to. I speak with a random character and compliment them, then speak with another random character and the game thinks I already complimented them even though it is a different character.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
This looks really weird:
View attachment 2268970
It's a female character with a random prostitute.

A couple of questions:
1) Will it be possible for the MC to force themselves on some people, such as the palace maids, the wenches at the inn, or the prisoners in the palace dungeons? Or at least the last one - it would make sense that the ruler can punish prisoners by fucking them.
2) Why do some prostitutes lack the Vaginal option? And why do all prostitutes lack the anal option? At least with a Futa character charcter they do.
3) In the future will it be possible to use sex toys when having sex?

Also, the game seems to get confused who I have talked to. I speak with a random character and compliment them, then speak with another random character and the game thinks I already complimented them even though it is a different character.

Okay, it should be easy to fix the animation, though I'm not sure why the prostitute is missing her hair. I'll have to look into this.

1) Maybe. If I add it, it will probably be for palace dungeons only. You can force yourself onto people sent to the Wall of Shame, however.

2) Those that don't have the Vaginal option are likely futa characters (if you have those disabled, then that must be a bug). If we're talking anal option for female MC x futa, this isn't an option yet. I still haven't made the assets for the scene. Currently futas can only act as bottoms.
The other anal options are there. If you're a man or a futa, you should be able to have anal sex with the characters.

3) Yes, but before I can get around to it, I have to get the inventory system up. Once there is an actual inventory menu, I can start implementing sex toys and then let the player use them during sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
2) Those that don't have the Vaginal option are likely futa characters (if you have those disabled, then that must be a bug). If we're talking anal option for female MC x futa, this isn't an option yet. I still haven't made the assets for the scene. Currently futas can only act as bottoms.
The other anal options are there. If you're a man or a futa, you should be able to have anal sex with the characters.
I was talking about Futa MC x Random Prostitute in Red Light district. There was never an anal option in that particular location, only Vaginal (and occasionally not even Vaginal, presumably when the prostiture is a futa).

Speaking of futas, I hope the Female MC x Futa scenes will include options such as Female MC giving a footjob to a futa, or Female MC on top riding the futa's cock (with the MC in charge and the futa as a bottom).

Also, play as Female MC, go to the market, visit the inn, speaking with a wench, ask for sex, bring her to an alley, then choose "Sex and Pleasure", and... the only option is "Never Mind". I assume this is because the wench is a futa? Sometimes there is the option "I wanna rub pussies together", which I presume is when the wench happens to be female. Maybe have some indication about a character's gender, so that we would know what to expect before asking for sex.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes