Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
AFAIK it's only happened with blanche, tried to do the same thing to other chara but nothing happened.
Interesting. I'm currently rewriting the script for all of the actors in the game, so I'm curious if this will still be an issue once Blanche's code is changed. The new code should be up in a week or so, so if you're gonna choose to play the updated version, let me know if this happens again

remilameguni

Jul 26, 2017
Interesting. I'm currently rewriting the script for all of the actors in the game, so I'm curious if this will still be an issue once Blanche's code is changed. The new code should be up in a week or so, so if you're gonna choose to play the updated version, let me know if this happens again
will do

Reactions: Velvet Gene

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Isn't she was guard of Evalia why did she wear farmer outfit and there's no relationship gauge yet both red bar below social bar was organism bar

Screenshot_1.jpg

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Isn't she was guard of Evalia why did she wear farmer outfit and there's no relationship gauge yet both red bar below social bar was organism bar

View attachment 2274661
Yeah, the farmer otufit shenanigans have been on my radar for a while. For some reason, the guard armor gets recognized as the farmer outfit every now and then and then it overrides the correct assets.

As for the bar, I think it might be the pleasure meter of your previous partner, it should reset once you talk to someone, but in the future I should make it more responsive to what is happening on the screen at the moment.

What version of the game are you on btw? I tinkered with the guard stuff in the last 1.14d update, so I'm curious if the farmer bug persisted there?

Jan 14, 2019
Played it a bit and I think I got all I could out of it at this stage, so just some points of note. This is for a run with male MC in 100% male city:
-I could farm affection and lust by just giving underwear because the game never took it away once given. So I can give Eugene fancy black lingerie repeatedly to boost up that relationship real quick.
-If a character has high affection, they will keep asking for a serious relationship even if you say you prefer things where they are, which is annoynig. I would prefer if the MC brought up cemeting realtionships after the first rejection.
-Having a man in the Wall of Shame seems to break the game. I moving through the hallway or calling a maid to your bedroom calls an error along the lines of "KeyError: 'enpc1_cum_wall'" or "KeyError: 'maid4_cum_wall'"
-Once you undress Eugene, you can't redress him outside of white socks. You can also select invisible brown loafers and invsible loose white shirt along with invisible brown pants that remove his cock. It seems other npcs can put on the casual outfit or there default clothing.
-Why can a prisoner in my dungeon refuse my orders?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Played it a bit and I think I got all I could out of it at this stage, so just some points of note. This is for a run with male MC in 100% male city:
-I could farm affection and lust by just giving underwear because the game never took it away once given. So I can give Eugene fancy black lingerie repeatedly to boost up that relationship real quick.
-If a character has high affection, they will keep asking for a serious relationship even if you say you prefer things where they are, which is annoynig. I would prefer if the MC brought up cemeting realtionships after the first rejection.
-Having a man in the Wall of Shame seems to break the game. I moving through the hallway or calling a maid to your bedroom calls an error along the lines of "KeyError: 'enpc1_cum_wall'" or "KeyError: 'maid4_cum_wall'"
-Once you undress Eugene, you can't redress him outside of white socks. You can also select invisible brown loafers and invsible loose white shirt along with invisible brown pants that remove his cock. It seems other npcs can put on the casual outfit or there default clothing.
-Why can a prisoner in my dungeon refuse my orders?
Thank you for the notes, some of this stuff completely escaped my radar. The lingere not disappearing and the affection casuing the character to constantly ask for a serious relationship are bugs caused by missing clauses in the script. The NPC should stop asking the question after you reject their offer, but I must've skipped the line that prevents them from asking it again.

I'm aware of the stuff with Eugene and the male Wall of Shame. These are missing assets that I am currently in the process of adding into the game. The update should be available next week.

As for the dungeon, I know it doesn't really make sense right now, but that's because the prisoner mechanics are incomplete.In the future, the game will be taking your authority into consideration (the stats of your kingdom you farm during the court hearings) and decide how afraid the prisoner is of your status. If your kingdom is lawless and the king isn't popular with the people, the prisoner might refuse, at which point you can decide to threaten them to make them obey.

Again, thank you for your feedback. It really helps with fixing the game and getting it off the ground.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
A little bit of note, the UI probably gonna need a bit of edit, some of the choices are not displayed correctly on 1080P res.

Yeah, I'm aware. I want to scrap all of the UI eventually and replace with a completely new design, I just haven't had the time to sit down and design the new UI.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Ruler? I hardly know 'er! Besides, I'm more of a tape measure myself :KEK:

Good luck, sir. The art's unique I suppose, but as others have mentioned, UI polish might be necessary. I'd personally recommend thinner borders and a non-patterned fill, for better transparency for those who want it.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Will it have femdom/futadom done to player ?
Yeah, the game already has a dom and sub system for NPCs, but right now it's mostly just used for flavor responses during sex scenes. In the future, once I get around to fleshing these out, the personality traits will have a bigger impact on your relationship with them.

Reactions: wulfhaz

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Where has dick gone?
Ok, little follow up on this issue - the assets are simply not in the game's files and script! I've no idea how that escaped my radar for so long, but I'm adding the missing files and stuff right now. To all of y'all that have experienced this, the missing animations are coming soon!

Mar 9, 2018
I decided to try it out for any bugs. The run I did is MC futa, 10% female, 90% male:

-Once arriving to the kingdom I encountered four errors that I was able to ignore: One happened when the guards greet the MC and Blanche. Another happened encountering a guard NPC in the palace hallway. One occurred when meeting Eugene. The final one happened when talking to Eugene at night, after reading in the library to raise INT stat.

-When calling for a prostitute at the red district, or a wrench in the inn, an error occurs that cannot be ignored.

-When deepthroating Eugene, my MC's penis disappeared.

-Eugene and my MC's penis both disappears completely when choosing foot service.

-After having services, and waking up the next day to Blanche explaining to meet the priestess, experienced an error when trying to leave the room.

-When asking the prisoner for his personality he says his personality is "Prisoner1_Personality2, Prisoner1_Personality3, and Prisoner1_Personality1".

-Male NPC's and my MC's penis both disappear during sex.

Sorry for not having the actual error's screenshots. I had a lot going on yesterday and I'm use to ignoring errors. I'll see if I can replicate the four errors, or at least some of the ignorable errors, to screenshot them next time. If I can't, I'll make sure to screenshot any other that I come across.

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I decided to try it out for any bugs. The run I did is MC futa, 10% female, 90% male:

-Once arriving to the kingdom I encountered four errors that I was able to ignore: One happened when the guards greet the MC and Blanche. Another happened encountering a guard NPC in the palace hallway. One occurred when meeting Eugene. The final one happened when talking to Eugene at night, after reading in the library to raise INT stat.

-When calling for a prostitute at the red district, or a wrench in the inn, an error occurs that cannot be ignored.

-When deepthroating Eugene, my MC's penis disappeared.

-Eugene and my MC's penis both disappears completely when choosing foot service.

-After having services, and waking up the next day to Blanche explaining to meet the priestess, experienced an error when trying to leave the room.

-When asking the prisoner for his personality he says his personality is "Prisoner1_Personality2, Prisoner1_Personality3, and Prisoner1_Personality1".

-Male NPC's and my MC's penis both disappear during sex.

Sorry for not having the actual error's screenshots. I had a lot going on yesterday and I'm use to ignoring errors. I'll see if I can replicate the four errors, or at least some of the ignorable errors, to screenshot them next time. If I can't, I'll make sure to screenshot any other that I come across.
Thank you for taking the time to look for bugs! I'll be looking into those errors soon. I was aware of a couple of these, the prisoner bug has been a thing for a while, and I thought I got rid of it, but I guess it's still around.

By the way, if you could tell me what version of the game you were playing, that would be incredibly helpful with figuring some of these errors out. The itch.io and the Patreon versions utilize a new system for futa assets due to a character creator that's going to be introduced in the free version soon. I'm curious if the problems with the futa run are caused by this, or if it's something that's already been a problem before.

At any rate, thank you for your help again! I'm seriously really grateful for anyone who's helping me with fixing the game and making it stable.

Mar 9, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to look for bugs! I'll be looking into those errors soon. I was aware of a couple of these, the prisoner bug has been a thing for a while, and I thought I got rid of it, but I guess it's still around.

By the way, if you could tell me what version of the game you were playing, that would be incredibly helpful with figuring some of these errors out.
You're welcome! I'm playing the 1.14d version.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes