joao2804

May 14, 2020
Evalia: The Lust Kingdom is an erotic sandbox RPG in which you get to become a ruler of a sex-obsessed city called Evalia. The game allows you to build relationships with anyone in your kingdom, including unique NPCs that are a part of your kingdom, as well as randomly generated NPCs that live in Evalia. Anyone can become your lover, waifu/husbando, sextoy, sex slave - the sky's the limit! |me after seeing the description: GIVE ME YOUR ENTIRE STOCK|

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I'm on 1.15.6 Public PC Build and I found some bugs, the dick is clipping over the male maid's face , Anal Sex Scene for Male maid has no characters present, I am not sure if the text is clipping/resolution issue or that's just the text during the destroyed church building court scenario, There is no penis during Wall of Shame titfuck scene (unless it's intentional then its perfectly fine) and so far it's a very interesting and great sandbox game!
Thank you for the quick catch! The bj clipping and the wall of shame are an oversight on my part, and I'll upload a fixed version of the game in about an hour (Watch out for v1.15.7).

As for the UI and the anal, I'm currently in the process of redesigning the UI, so unfortunately you just have to bear with this broken menu system for a little bit longer. The male anal scene doesn't show up because it isn't complete yet (there are no assets, however since there is a script for it, I decided to leave it in, thinking there might be someone out there who maybe is fine with just imagining what's going on lol)

I'm gonna go work on fixing the errors now. Thanks for the help again!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I'm on 1.15.6 Public PC Build and I found some bugs,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far it's a very interesting and great sandbox game!
Okay, I released the new update. It should take care of the missing textures and clipping. I noticed you found some more bugs, I'll look into them soon!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I'll try to find some more but thanks for the hotfix!

I found a bug for the glory hole scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's due to a missing file. I must have somehow omitted it when exporting the assets to the game's folder. I'll fix it right away, it should appear on the website soon.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, just here to say game got potential but I did not play far and not done pass the knight girl. Hope u maybe add torso or like actualy body part Uhh it hard to explain but actually like new scene like Have you play JSK game? when you change scene it actually change everything. There also Jap mobile action game also got random character too and it also got those scene able to play fine. If dev manage to do this then this would be cooler so for now I only watch with great interest

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Hey, just here to say game got potential but I did not play far and not done pass the knight girl. Hope u maybe add torso or like actualy body part Uhh it hard to explain but actually like new scene like Have you play JSK game? when you change scene it actually change everything. There also Jap mobile action game also got random character too and it also got those scene able to play fine. If dev manage to do this then this would be cooler so for now I only watch with great interest
I'm planning on making different sex scenes for different body types and models. Currently there's only 1 female and 1 male model in the game, so there isn't that much variety. Hopefully, once I start adding new model (which I am planning on doing soon), the sex scenes won't feel too repetitive.

In terms of changing individual body parts, it's hard to say if I'm going to add a feature like this into the game. Currently, I think it would be too complicated to add, and it could derail the development process, so if the game is going to have something like this, it'll probably be late into its development.

Thank you for your suggestions, though! I appreciate it!

Reactions: Corgon

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
cheer man, Actually I about to say last time I play was year ago so I thinking of coming back after seeing ur game on first search game stuff page. Just hang on abit. I think those game better explain than I am so I finding their name right now but I sure many have play JSK game before but u have not then u should check it out.

Ah it is the A Town Where Demons Live. That game also character gen too tho they character have their own scene but if u manage to make scene like JSK game where there is select sex position, speeed etc. then combine this with random chara gen but u can select all kind of sex position etc. I bet it should make game more interesting in sex play
but yea I think it sound like what you are aimming to do anyway sry

AHH what I wanna say is that I wonder if u able to make it like those game.
It going to be hard work but instead of simply move character to right side of the screen and only hand to do HJ. Make a whole new scene that also integrate random character details into this too like maybe u wanna make it sexier sleep with player and hand on that little boy But it is whole new scene and also that random gen character also work here too.

currently I think it cheap right now (I have not done tutorial with the knight yet by the time I write this sry)
but I can overlook that if gameplay part is cooler. Do you have plan for diplomacy, complex kingdom ruling stuff? War too for cap whole world hehhehe up to u tho

will those sex scene get work on more and what we got currently is just that placeholder? Pre made speical character would fit in this too but I think see quite a number here tho I cant tell if that is random gen or pre made yet.

just done handy work with the knight and all cream on her breast kinda not lie currently
I will be playing more tomorrow soo I done have her guide around the place and save here and also I think I saw she still calling me Robin despite I change name already.

welp I think I can still play but probably gonna play more on mobile. It getting interesting and I wanna learn more bout the game

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Velvet Gene are any chances when we tell the girl to "let the cum on" that we can see her walking with cum on her during the rest of the day? One other little thing that i wish to see is in the character creator, could be nice if there was some kind of indication if you have plans to have a lot more of parts, for example, eyes 1-2-3, body 1-2-3. Another simple thing is that for example, when you pat their head, would be nice if is show what that does (a little text), for example affection +1 or lust +1, to show what that does, the same goes for friendly compliment and the other things.

Also i have seen is that even we change the name of the character, sometimes they appear as the default name.
name.png

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I am wondering as to how you actually increase your relationship with people. It does not seem as straight forward as I originally thought.
Yeah, I'm currently in the process of reworking the romancing / befriending system. It's pretty grindy right now and there aren't that many tools and mechanics that you can use to your advantage.

For now, my advice would be to give the people you're interested to a lot of money and gifts. The more expensive ones can boost the character's lust and affection significantly. Other than this, the tedious but effective way of doing it is by choosing the chat option. It'll take you about half of a day, but it will get you to a point, where they'll consider you a friend.

If you're not sure how much affection / lust you've built with someone, you can check their stats screen in the menu in the bottom right corner. Cheers!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Velvet Gene are any chances when we tell the girl to "let the cum on" that we can see her walking with cum on her during the rest of the day? One other little thing that i wish to see is in the character creator, could be nice if there was some kind of indication if you have plans to have a lot more of parts, for example, eyes 1-2-3, body 1-2-3. Another simple thing is that for example, when you pat their head, would be nice if is show what that does (a little text), for example affection +1 or lust +1, to show what that does, the same goes for friendly compliment and the other things.

Also i have seen is that even we change the name of the character, sometimes they appear as the default name.
View attachment 2308975
You're totally right about the indicators and I am actually in the process of redoing the UI right now. I am planning on adding little number indicators like this, as well as a small box at the bottom of the screen with basic information about the NPC you're talking to (gender, affection, lust, etc.).

The same goes for the character creator. I'm planning on making it easier to navigate with text prompts, however this is not on my priority list right now.

As for the cum, you should be able to see them walk around with it until the end of the day. After the day ends, the cum textures are reset, so if you're not seeing them after telling your partner to "leave it on," then I'll probably have to check the code.

I'll check the name bug as well. Cheers!

Reactions: AlexTorch
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, I'm currently in the process of reworking the romancing / befriending system. It's pretty grindy right now and there aren't that many tools and mechanics that you can use to your advantage.

For now, my advice would be to give the people you're interested to a lot of money and gifts. The more expensive ones can boost the character's lust and affection significantly. Other than this, the tedious but effective way of doing it is by choosing the chat option. It'll take you about half of a day, but it will get you to a point, where they'll consider you a friend.

If you're not sure how much affection / lust you've built with someone, you can check their stats screen in the menu in the bottom right corner. Cheers!
Thank you that was quite helpful now I am wondering as to how to add people to the book mentioned in the tutorial.

Edit: Just noticed that after becoming friends with a character the option was now available.

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Thank you that was quite helpful now I am wondering as to how to add people to the book mentioned in the tutorial.

Edit: Just noticed that after becoming friends with a character the option was now available.

You can add them to the book through the "organize" option that appears when chatting with someone. There will be a button with the words "Mark as VIP" or something like that. By marking them as a VIP, you ensure that the character will stay in touch with you, and won't disappear after a while, so use it for character you don't want to lose.

Adding them as staff members in your palace also lets you stay in touch with them. You can hire them as a maid / butler, and that way you'll be able to see them regularly.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes