MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yea man look very jack
also cuz I saw CKIII playthrough and been playing that soo I wanted to roleplay as amazonian and it better fit here

soo I been playing on mobile by using emulator problem is i cant save without crash but the emulator itself has it own auto save. I not lost much of progress.

I wanna say more about UI but I think u plan to change that anyway and many other stuff probably need to get more work on. From the look of court hearing I guess this game might not fit for complex diplomacy but it would be more fun. Also I check the VIP slot stuff. I saw there is court position and everything. I wonder if u plan to expand on that and let us assign new courties to this liek we have more fun control our kingdom.

For sex part. BJ no drink. Is it possible to toggle auto play this?? dont like clicking all the time and game gonna keep on playing til cum

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Yea man look very jack
also cuz I saw CKIII playthrough and been playing that soo I wanted to roleplay as amazonian and it better fit here

soo I been playing on mobile by using emulator problem is i cant save without crash but the emulator itself has it own auto save. I not lost much of progress.

I wanna say more about UI but I think u plan to change that anyway and many other stuff probably need to get more work on. From the look of court hearing I guess this game might not fit for complex diplomacy but it would be more fun. Also I check the VIP slot stuff. I saw there is court position and everything. I wonder if u plan to expand on that and let us assign new courties to this liek we have more fun control our kingdom.

For sex part. BJ no drink. Is it possible to toggle auto play this?? dont like clicking all the time and game gonna keep on playing til cum
The court position stuff is already in the game, though in a very basic form. Right now you can only hire maids, but in the future there will be more positions like the royal advisor, jester, knight, royal chef, and others. All of them will have their unique roles and mechanics, as well as custom outfits (which is why I haven't added other roles in yet).

In terms of diplomacy, I'm actually planning on adding it to the game, but that's very, very far into the development, so you probably won't see anything like thisfor a while. The closest thing to it might be a factions mechanic that I'll add after all of the characters associated with them (or at least two) will be added to the game (those would be: the High Priestess, the Guild Master, the Nobles Representative, and the Chief Brothel Momma).

The UI is going to be changed, and I'm planning on simplifying some of the menus, as they currently require the player to go through several different submenus in order to do very simple things.

I might think of adding an autoplay feature for the sex scenes, or perhaps an quick cum button, so that you don't have to wait for the bar to fill up. And you're right, there should also be an option to cum inside someone's mouth during the bj, I should've added that option sooner.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh nice
I on PC now and gonna play more PC save. Man, This could turn out to be fun game. Also u neeed more of model I think u call em yesterday. more of pose and also I like that u can check how close to people stuff through check VIP but it have to go through many progress abit. I also got more idea suggestion.

It might not be a good idea but other courties or people can hate/like us and a way to see that beside have to go through check VIP menu is by their expression. Hope you got angry and disguse emotion ready then u can expand more of this stuff later

hover mouse over their sprite should make them make those expression. I think there some other game out there doing this soo player can check their relationship very quick but up to u if u have other plan in mind and going to implement that

welp I going to play for abit. I will get busy soon

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
are there mods to increase/show relationship levels?
I recently added a box that shows you the relationship level with your conversation partner, as well as lowered the difficulty of increasing their affection/lust/obession for the Patreon version of the game. Once I finish adding all the other parts of the new UI, these features will become available in the Public version as well.

Sorry for the wait, but the new stuff is still in an experimental phase. It shouldn't take longer than a week for this to become part of the Public build, however. So far, it's been working well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zweihain

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I playing alittle on PC and man it very diff than mobile. Btw I saw person report about screen not fit at first page. For me it does but when I unlock extra option during court hearing the other choice get push up above out of my screen but I can still select it. I guess that guy phone is too small.

also more about mobile error. I think the crash mention it could not load event stuff and save script as mobile is impossible and also stats of character too.
My very first VIP PC guard girl literally out of stamina after she cilmax ONCE while mobile they could go on forever but for now u dont have to worry bout mobile right now.
stats after next day cant update at all too and crown stats also not going up but not like game going bad or anything

This really deepen the gameplay.
I hope one day we have more use of these guard when u might wanna implement some combat. Do you plan to have it like CKIII? I wanna suggest to like 1 squad will require 1 knight/captain to lead and depend on their stats. they can lead more squad and they attack better etc. and for sex play I guess when reach certain threshold stats maybe 20. they have 1 more stamina etc and pregancy. Oooh boy that gonna be loong way but I hope u have plan for that too

And finally got court hearing and yet
this just as large as on mobile
bandicam 2023-01-16 02-28-21-655.jpg
and charm choice demend for BJ mention their name but I guess they dont have name yet soo they only have 0 as their name

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I playing alittle on PC and man it very diff than mobile. Btw I saw person report about screen not fit at first page. For me it does but when I unlock extra option during court hearing the other choice get push up above out of my screen but I can still select it. I guess that guy phone is too small.

also more about mobile error. I think the crash mention it could not load event stuff and save script as mobile is impossible and also stats of character too. My very first VIP PC guard girl literally out of stamina after she cilmax ONCE while mobile they could go on forever but for now u dont have to worry bout mobile right now.

This really deepen the gameplay.
I hope one day we have more use of these guard when u might wanna implement some combat. Do you plan to have it like CKIII? I wanna suggest to like 1 squad will require 1 knight/captain to lead and depend on their stats. they can lead more squad and they attack better etc. and for sex play I guess when reach certain threshold stats maybe 20. they have 1 more stamina etc and pregancy. Oooh boy that gonna be loong way but I hope u have plan for that too

And finally got court hearing and yet
this just as large as on mobile
View attachment 2313790
and charm choice demend for BJ mention their name but I guess they dont have name yet soo they only have 0 as their name
I've redesigned the UI completely this week, and the issue with the menu options not fitting on the screen has been completely resolved. The version with the UI is currently available on Patreon only because I'm still not done with adding the new elements of the UI to the game, but in about a week or so it should become part of the public build as well. Stay tuned!

As for the combat, I am planning on adding it into the game. The way I envisioned it is more or less what you've described. Your character will be able to set out on missions with a squad of knights of your choosing and then fight bandits, criminals, hostile factions, etc. After defeating people, you will be able to capture them and either ransom, imprison, or give them to your squad. The combat will dependent on each character's stats (mostly strength and endurance). I was also thinking of giving them different classes like having a barbarian character that scales with Strength and a bard one that scales with Charms. Anyways, all of that will likely happen later into the development, so I don't want to paint the picture too much without having anything to show for it. Let's just say this is just a milestone I have for the game's future.

Cheers!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Woo cool
hmm kinda wish we get to have more military action depend on our military policy. Knight solo alone is alright too I suppose
aya til new update then
also I saw my gold going down by 1k despite my staward saying we not gain or lost any gold per day and I had game error pop up mention game something bout NPC generate. I forget to cap screenshot but it never happen again but I let u know if I ever see it again.

May 25, 2022
I would like to have an object or being able to see if a girl is virgin, I would assume the girls at the temple are virgins and it depends where the girl lives if she is a virgin or not.

Also, I love shortstacks and I'm excited for the goblin content, There are more species planned for the game?, Dwarfs, kobolds or fairies, for example. I would love to have small yet enormous butts to play with.
72045300_815826302165816_3431098310184665088_n.jpg

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I would like to have an object or being able to see if a girl is virgin, I would assume the girls at the temple are virgins and it depends where the girl lives if she is a virgin or not.

Also, I love shortstacks and I'm excited for the goblin content, There are more species planned for the game?, Dwarfs, kobolds or fairies, for example.
I would love to have small yet enormous butts to play with.
View attachment 2317179
I think I might add the option to ask someone if they are a virgin, if they are friendly with you. I did add a box with basic info about the MC's conversation partner, but I think this kind of information would work better as something you have to discover yourself. I might add it soon, even though the virginity mechanic for NPCs isn't completely fleshed out, yet.

However, in the future, once I add the witch character, there will be an option for the MC to cast spells, and I was planning on making several of them focused around virginity. The MC will be able to make someone regenrate their virginity, take their virginity, and see if they're a virigin even without asking them.

As for other shortstacks, goblins were my primary focus due to international diplomacy I want to add in the future. The way I see it, they'll be a separate tribal nations, and getting a migration treaty with them will cause your kingdoms lawfulness to drop and its depravity to rise. I might add another species like gnomes, or dwarf, but I haven't really planned for them to be a part of the nations you can interact with.

May 25, 2022
I think I might add the option to ask someone if they are a virgin, if they are friendly with you. I did add a box with basic info about the MC's conversation partner, but I think this kind of information would work better as something you have to discover yourself. I might add it soon, even though the virginity mechanic for NPCs isn't completely fleshed out, yet.

However, in the future, once I add the witch character, there will be an option for the MC to cast spells, and I was planning on making several of them focused around virginity. The MC will be able to make someone regenrate their virginity, take their virginity, and see if they're a virigin even without asking them.
Virginity focused content is something that simulation games lack nowdays, thanks for taking in consideration such thing, I mean, in concept your game already has more freedom than other sandbox games.

I guess magic will go far from that, I will wait excited to see what is more to offer in that aspect.

As for other shortstacks, goblins were my primary focus due to international diplomacy I want to add in the future. The way I see it, they'll be a separate tribal nations, and getting a migration treaty with them will cause your kingdoms lawfulness to drop and its depravity to rise. I might add another species like gnomes, or dwarf, but I haven't really planned for them to be a part of the nations you can interact with.
I like the politics and the though behind adding more species, like, you could just add them in the streets as tourist but having more control over other species populations give opportunities for more than one playthrough.

I forget to ask, There will be more body types for male characters?, More slim, chubby or femenine looking?
Thanks for your game btw, its gold potential even if it needs more polishing.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Virginity focused content is something that simulation games lack nowdays, thanks for taking in consideration such thing, I mean, in concept your game already has more freedom than other sandbox games.

I guess magic will go far from that, I will wait excited to see what is more to offer in that aspect.

I like the politics and the though behind adding more species, like, you could just add them in the streets as tourist but having more control over other species populations give opportunities for more than one playthrough.

I forget to ask, There will be more body types for male characters?, More slim, chubby or femenine looking?
Thanks for your game btw, its gold potential even if it needs more polishing.
Yes, there will be more body types added, one for each unique NPC in the game (about 9 female models and 6 male). The upcoming body type will be added with High Priestess Lizette and it's going to be a slim, small breasts body type for females. After that I will be adding a slender male body type with High Noble Archibald.

The different species stuff will work in two ways: you will be able to have them come to your kingdom as tourists, or allow them to stay as residents if your diplo reputation with another kingdom is high enough. After that you can control their population level and get different benefits depending on which species is more common in your kingdom. There's also a bunch of other mechanics that I had a in mind, but I don't want to mention them since it will be a loooong time before I can even get around to implementing them.

Thank you for your support! The game is still rough around the edges, but we're slowly getting there!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Just leave throne room to hallway and also happen when I leave my chamber too
It rarely happen tho and I just start the game and not even pass first day
I sus the NPC generation

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Just leave throne room to hallway and also happen when I leave my chamber too
It rarely happen tho and I just start the game and not even pass first day
I sus the NPC generation
Yeah, it was the old version of how the game used to spawn guard with clashing with the new generator, I'm gonna fix all instances of the old one occurring and then put the fixed version up.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I got another one. I was rich so giving lot of gift to prostitute and cant mark them for VIP soo I ask them for being maid instead and using charm choice and this happen

View attachment 2321858

This is new error entirely
and also just asking normally give out error log also
Here my save

View attachment 2321861
Right. I actually noticed the VIP problem while fixing the guard one. The charm choice one is kind of frustrating because I could've sworn I fixed it, but apparently the typo slipped my radar.

Stay tuned for the end of the week. I'm releasing a whole new version of the game this weekend with refined UI and all of these bugs should be gone from it.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes