MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
This might be too much but do you have plan to like make sure any character personality will have diff respond and like example get angry easier or speak/afraid?? idk sry like loner etc and even make them more unique in small details stuff

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
This might be too much but do you have plan to like make sure any character personality will have diff respond and like example get angry easier or speak/afraid?? idk sry like loner etc and even make them more unique in small details stuff
Yeah, a very minor form of that is already in the game. Different personalities will talk to you differently when you have sex, when they greet you, etc. Like I said it's very minor stuff right now, and not all personalities have unique responses, but I am planning on making all of them have unique responses, as well as unique events and interactions with the MC.

Also, their profession also impacts how their personality traits affect their responses. For example, right now, there's a special event that happens for shy characters if they are at least your friend and also happen to be maid.

I haven't had the time to work on the personality traits stuff right now due to all the bugs and introducing the new UI, but I should get around to adding more unqiue conversations soon.

Reactions: MilesKiyaAnny

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Will save files be backward compatible for a future versions of the game?
It should be. The saves are mostly compatible right now, if something isn't working, you can try to use the update button in the palace bedroom.

This said, some old saves may not be compatible due to me losing my hard drive with the game files a while back and having to recreate a game as a new project. Also, if you have an old save file with a bunch of game breaking bugs that occured on it, I'd recommend starting the game over.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh you update already
Hmm I dont know which to toggle to see if any thread/game got updated here soo I missing out some other game and soon here I might missing out also

Reactions: Velvet Gene

PantyPantsu

May 16, 2018
I found some bugs:
1. Idk why but all prostitutes and new guards (sometimes a new ppl too) are stop "working" and said everytime that they're tired and don't want to have sex;
2. Some ppl are appeared double time after you're pressing "goodbye" button;
3. The mouths stop appeared in the idle scene of blowjob.
4. Ppl who you place in a dungeons with my maxed charisma are starting to call me master and wanna be in love with me immediately and this things with "punishments and rewards" are disappearing and they're refuse to have sex like a rape/punishment...

For update 0.15 i want to say that i really like the old interface because it was looking much better, imho. Still, thanks anyway! You're doing a great work and i love it! <3

P.S. how to achieve a sex friend relationships? i can't find a way... i did so much things to rise a stats in relationships, so... how...?

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I found some bugs:
1. Idk why but all prostitutes and new guards (sometimes a new ppl too) are stop "working" and said everytime that they're tired and don't want to have sex;
2. Some ppl are appeared double time after you're pressing "goodbye" button;
3. The mouths stop appeared in the idle scene of blowjob.

For update 0.15 i want to say that i really like the old interface because it was looking much better, imho. Still, thanks anyway! You're doing a great work and i love it! <3

P.S. how to achieve a sex friend relationships? i can't find a way... i did so much things to rise a stats in relationships, so... how...?
1. I'll look into it.

2. I'm aware of this bug. It seems to happen at the marketplace the most. I don't yet know how to fix it properly, I was only able to lower the frequency of it a little bit.

3. The mouth disappearing should have been fixed in 1.16, but I'll look into it, just in case.

As for the sex friend relationship, you need to be casual lovers with the person you want to be your sex friend first. Afterwards, they need to have a high level of lust (around 500, I believe). The quickest way to get this much lust is to use the tease interactions a lot (spanking and groping works best), using the fetish-y compliments, and getting your partner to orgasm a lot during sex scenes (if you don't want to wait for their pleasure to build up, you can use the massage option to quickly raise it by a lot).

• Red Heart
Reactions: PantyPantsu

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I encounter quite a few time for double "goodbye" bug

for sex stuff I havent got that bug yet but I think if they endurance are low which literally everyone skip leg day they going to out of stamina in sex after climax and they will mention that they tired if u wanna at it again
next day and they will back to normal and also last longer
u also

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Btw, I chose the option where 90% of women and 10% of futas should appear, but sometimes men also appear. How to fix it?
90% / 10% means that the population will be 90% women AND futas, and then 10% men. If you want only women and futas to spawn, use the 100% option. Futas spawn less frequently, so it shouldn't be too different from what you were probably looking for.

This said, the population generator is currently based on random number generation, as opposed to proportions, so even with 90% female/futa and 10% male, you may come across quite a few men

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I tried v 1.16. Here are a few minor issues:
1) Evalia1.png
Whenever I choose "Talk with one of the nobles" it is always the same noblewoman. Surely there's more than one at the party? Maybe let us choose if we are looking to speak with a random noble, or one we already met

2) I went to the Red Light District and Flirted with the first prostitute, complimenting her outfit. Then I tried to do the same with the second one, but...
Evalia2.png
The option is not there, I can only tease her. Same with the third prostitute - I can only tease

3) Then I went to the inn and talked to a wench:
Evalia3.png
Again Tease is the only option even though I have not spoken to her previously and have not complimented her.

Surely we can compliment multiple people in a day, right?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
1) View attachment 2332799
Whenever I choose "Talk with one of the nobles" it is always the same noblewoman. Surely there's more than one at the party? Maybe let us choose if we are looking to speak with a random noble, or one we already met

2) I went to the Red Light District and Flirted with the first prostitute, complimenting her outfit. Then I tried to do the same with the second one, but...
View attachment 2332800
The option is not there, I can only tease her. Same with the third prostitute - I can only tease

View attachment 2332801
Again Tease is the only option even though I have not spoken to her previously and have not complimented her.

Okay, so:

1. The game is supposed to choose at random whether you'll talk with the noble you've met, or a new one, so I guess you just got unlucky. I like the idea of choosing who you want to speak with, though. I might add it later.

2. and 3. I remember someone else talking about this issue, I thought I fixed it, but I guess the problem might be a bit deeper and have something to do with the NPC generator. I'll look into it. You obviously should be able to speak with more than one person.

Reactions: moonblackhen

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
1) View attachment 2332799

View attachment 2332800

View attachment 2332801

Okay, quick followup. I fixed the compliments bug (I'll update the fix later today or tomorrow), but after doing some testing with the generator I came to realize that the noble problem is likely a result of there being too little npcs being generated. I think what happened was the game generated only one noble, so there was no way for you to talk to others because they simply didn't exist.

I experienced a similar issue with the inn wenches while testing. I think the best solution would be for me to make more npcs for spawning. There are simply too few of them, given the amount of professions that are in the game now. So the solution to this one is coming, but it'll take me longer.

Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: moonblackhen

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Thank you, I'll be sure to try the fixed version once it is available and let you know if I encounter any more issues.

May 16, 2022
Lord I cannot wait for the pregnancy content to be added, and I can only hope it's intended to be decently fleshed out. There is nothing that activates my neurons quicker than a woman's belly drawn taut by pregnancy, and then covered up by tight clothing.

That and having a futa queen impregnating the all women kingdom is a pleasant concept.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So the futas aren't futas? If you can only buttfuck them, then I'm assuming that means they don't actually have a pussy. Just plain dickgirls. Also haven't seen an option to service others or receive - so pure top, I guess?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
So the futas aren't futas? If you can only buttfuck them, then I'm assuming that means they don't actually have a pussy. Just plain dickgirls. Also haven't seen an option to service others or receive - so pure top, I guess?
For now. I want to add more bottom sex scenes for futas and females in the future, like the ability to give footjobs, handjob, boobjobs, etc. Also, the NPC futas will be able to act as tops during vaginal and anal sex.

silentgodowl

Dec 1, 2020
I was so waiting for a game of the same type as "Rogue Like" !
The game is still in its infancy, so it's a bit empty but hopefully there will be updates.

(More clothes would be great ;D)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes