Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
btw, Velvet Gene are you going to implement other body types such as amazons, femboys, etc.
Yeah, I will (9 body types for females, 6 for males, each with 4 skin colors). The upcoming ones will be a petite, small-breasted model for females, and a slim and tall model for males.

May 25, 2022
Yeah, I will (9 body types for females, 6 for males, each with 4 skin colors). The upcoming ones will be a petite, small-breasted model for females, and a slim and tall model for males.
I guess the priest will be a petite girl, nice, I hope she is virgin, naive and pure ;)
I know that Blanche have an affair with the previous king, but, I wish she was virgin and I was her first experience, like a closeted pervert girl who never expose how she actually is because her position. I still love her, virgin or not virgin.

Btw, the charater creation menu need an improvement, instead of choosing each hair, eyes and mouth, separate color and type, because how currently is would make the menu way clutter in the future.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I guess the priest will be a petite girl, nice, I hope she is virgin, naive and pure ;)
I know that Blanche have an affair with the previous king, but, I wish she was virgin and I was her first experience, like a closeted pervert girl who never expose how she actually is because her position. I still love her, virgin or not virgin.

Btw, the charater creation menu need an improvement, instead of choosing each hair, eyes and mouth, separate color and type, because how currently is would make the menu way clutter in the future.
Yeah, I agree. The current menu is just a temporary solution, until I start experimenting with different body types and so on.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Dont know if you answered yet, but among the different options for stuff like bodys does that include like breast and dick sizes?
I'm considering adding an option like this, but I'd like to implement a different body type first, just to see how much customization I can add to individual models without complicating things too much.

At the very least, the different body types will have different types of breast and dick sizes (petite body with small breasts, thick MILF body with huge boobas, etc.).

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Updated to v1.17.05

Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 677MB
Compressed size PC Q90: 130MB
Compressed size Mac Q90: 221MB

PC & macOS= /

Mac Version tested on Catalina 10.15.7

v1.17.05

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
BUG
When you bottom the NPCs body disappears only the hair and eyes are there :(

I tried both the normal and compress version and got the same Bug in both

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
many bugs in this version XD
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 24161, in script call
call wallofshame from _call_wallofshame_8
File "game/script.rpy", line 17464, in script
menu:
File "game/assets.rpy", line 2965, in <module>
if locals()[sceneactor2 + "_body_set"] == "model1":
KeyError: '0_body_set'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1010, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 4 more times]
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1494, in visit
self.update(self.last_st, self.last_at)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1505, in update
raw_child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1596, in condition_switch_show
return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1587, in condition_switch_pick
if renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(code):
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Feb 13 06:07:25 2023

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
BUG
When you bottom the NPCs body disappears only the hair and eyes are there :(

I tried both the normal and compress version and got the same Bug in both
Something in the script is causing the asset to go missing, I'll check it out soon and fix it, shouldn't take long

Reactions: Melmoth99

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
many bugs in this version XD
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1010, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
[Previous line repeated 4 more times]
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1494, in visit
self.update(self.last_st, self.last_at)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1505, in update
raw_child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1596, in condition_switch_show
return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1587, in condition_switch_pick
if renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(code):
File "H:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (6)\LustKingdom-1.17.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Feb 13 06:07:25 2023
I'll look into rn. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Melmoth99

srnoob

Jun 30, 2017
This game has incredible potential and could be one of the best games of the genres in some time, I think that in 1 year and a half with the frequency of updates it will be in the perfect state to play in terms of content and entertainment

whotheheck

Mar 30, 2020
I mostly just lurk here but I gotta say, I get some strong Rogue-Like vibes from this game and I like it. This seems really promising.

To the dev, I'm curious: would you, by chance, be looking for artists to work with you on the game?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I mostly just lurk here but I gotta say, I get some strong Rogue-Like vibes from this game and I like it. This seems really promising.

To the dev, I'm curious: would you, by chance, be looking for artists to work with you on the game?
Yes, I would love to have some artists work on the game with me, since I'm a complete amateur when it comes to art and I could really use someone with actual talent. I'm currently trying to save up some money to commission someone to make the background art for the game, and then I'd like to get some help with drawing outfits and new models.

Why, you offering? ;)

whotheheck

Mar 30, 2020
Why, you offering? ;)
Kind of, yeah? I'd like to have a conversation about it at least, but I don't think I have enough posts here to send anyone a DM lol
EDIT: Not sure if you could DM me here so I can reply, honestly haven't regularly posted in actual forums for at least a decade.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes