Aug 26, 2016
One suggestion to the dev for future content: If you're going to have MM content in the game, you should have some Traps/Transexual/Futa characters in addition to the regular men. I get the feeling your trying for as much varied content as possible here and this should help.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
One suggestion to the dev for future content: If you're going to have MM content in the game, you should have some Traps/Transexual/Futa characters in addition to the regular men. I get the feeling your trying for as much varied content as possible here and this should help.
I was already thinking of adding traps/femboy stuff in the future, but there's a bunch of comments here that made me realize there's a whole other level of stuff I can add into the game. Thanks for the suggestion!

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
I just tried the the Patched version of 1 17.0 (1 17.01) and it fixed the Bug with the NPCs Body not appearing in the Sex Scene.

However they don't cum? The Sex Scene just ending when the NPCs lust bar is full? Is that another Bug?

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Dev
I just tried the the Patched version of 1 17.0 (1 17.01) and it fixed the Bug with the NPCs Body not appearing in the Sex Scene.

However they don't cum? The Sex Scene just ending when the NPCs lust bar is full? Is that another Bug?
Does the bar drop back to 0 after the scene ends? It may be that the script is skipping over the cumming part.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Does the bar drop back to 0 after the scene ends? It may be that the script is skipping over the cumming part.
I am Not sure what all the Bars mean. When I give the NPC a Massage the Bar above the NPC in the middle of the screen moves but, when they give the MC a Massage the (Gender?) Bar on the left side of the screen moves a lot more then the Bar in the Middle of the screen.

I think the Bar in the middle of the Screen is the NPCs Bar?

Anyway when the Bar in the middle of the screen is at maximum the Scene ends but, the NPC and the MC do not cum. When the Bar on the left side of the screen is at maximum the MC cums.

Does that make sense to you? If so, is it even possible to make the NPC cum?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
screenshot0002.png

Okay, so here's a quick rundown. The first three bars in the top left corner are connected to you Kingdom. These are: fame, order, and depravity. Right now, they only affect some events during court hearings and give a slight bonuses or penalties to your relationships.

The bar in the middle indicates time. Each action during a sex scene takes about 5 units of time (out of 360), with the exception of massages which take longer, as they are fully implemented yet and I temporarily made them a one-and-done kind of an interaction.

The two bottom bars in the top left corner are yours and your partner's pleasure meters, respectively. When you massage someone, only their pleasure increases. Additionally, massages can't make them cum currently (this includes the MC), they can only bring them close to the edge and after that you have to finish them of with a proper sex scene.

The NPCs should cum once the bar on the right reaches 100. At that point, the screen should shake and they should let out an ecstatic moan and comment on it.

Hope that clears things up a little and it'll be easier for the both of us to understand what seems to be the problem.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I am Not sure what all the Bars mean. When I give the NPC a Massage the Bar above the NPC in the middle of the screen moves but, when they give the MC a Massage the (Gender?) Bar on the left side of the screen moves a lot more then the Bar in the Middle of the screen.

I think the Bar in the middle of the Screen is the NPCs Bar?

Anyway when the Bar in the middle of the screen is at maximum the Scene ends but, the NPC and the MC do not cum. When the Bar on the left side of the screen is at maximum the MC cums.

Does that make sense to you? If so, is it even possible to make the NPC cum?
Sorry, I forgot to click reply on the previous post. I added a post explaining what all the bars do.

View attachment 2391150

Okay, so here's a quick rundown. The first three bars in the top left corner are connected to you Kingdom. These are: fame, order, and depravity. Right now, they only affect some events during court hearings and give a slight bonuses or penalties to your relationships.

The bar in the middle indicates time. Each action during a sex scene takes about 5 units of time (out of 360), with the exception of massages which take longer, as they are fully implemented yet and I temporarily made them a one-and-done kind of an interaction.

The two bottom bars in the top left corner are yours and your partner's pleasure meters, respectively. When you massage someone, only their pleasure increases. Additionally, massages can't make them cum currently (this includes the MC), they can only bring them close to the edge and after that you have to finish them of with a proper sex scene.

The NPCs should cum once the bar on the right reaches 100. At that point, the screen should shake and they should let out an ecstatic moan and comment on it.

Hope that clears things up a little and it'll be easier for the both of us to understand what seems to be the problem.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry, I forgot to click reply on the previous post. I added a post explaining what all the bars do.
Which Bar on the Left is the MC Bar and which is the NPC Bar? I assume the Crown Bar is for the MC and the Scale Symbol is the NPC Bar?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Which Bar on the Left is the MC Bar and which is the NPC Bar? I assume the Mask Bar is the MC and the Gender Symbol is the NPC?
The closest bar to the sex symbol is the MC bar. The one to the right of it is the NPC Bar

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The closest bar to the sex symbol is the MC bar. The one to the right of it is the NPC Bar
What is The Crown Bar for?
What is the Scale Bar for ?
What is the Mask Bar for ?
What is the Gender Bar for ?

When I get a massage only the Gender Symbol moves? When I give a massage No Bars moves

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
What is The Crown Bar for?
What is the Scale Bar for ?
What is the Mask Bar for ?
What is the Gender Bar for ?

When I get a massage only the Gender Symbol moves? When I give a massage No Bars moves
Okay, I'll send the image again, in case you didn't see it.

screenshot0002.png

The first three bars in the top left corner are connected to you Kingdom. These are: fame, order, and depravity. Right now, they only affect some events during court hearings and give a slight bonuses or penalties to your relationships.

• Love
Aug 26, 2016
I was already thinking of adding traps/femboy stuff in the future, but there's a bunch of comments here that made me realize there's a whole other level of stuff I can add into the game. Thanks for the suggestion!
Maybe consider adding in varied ethnicities too. Some girls from whatever your setting's equivalent of Japan is would be something I'd like, personally.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Maybe consider adding in varied ethnicities too. Some girls from whatever your setting's equivalent of Japan is would be something I'd like, personally.
I'm planning on adding other races and cultures into the game, once I get around to implementing international diplomacy. There's going to be an Eastern / Japanese-inspired nation, along with a Scandinavian / Viking one, Middle Eastern, and nations for Orcs, Goblins, Elfs, and Cat-people.

All of them will have their traditional outfits and tourists and diplomats from those countries will be more likely to appear in them.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Okay, I'll send the image again, in case you didn't see it.

View attachment 2391273

The first three bars in the top left corner are connected to you Kingdom. These are: fame, order, and depravity. Right now, they only affect some events during court hearings and give a slight bonuses or penalties to your relationships.

Ok I understand now ;) But, when I said cum I meant the Futa NPC does not cum as in shoot sperm? Sorry I should have said Futa NPC before not just posted a pic of the Futa being on top. Anyway should the Futa Cum (Ejaculate) in 1 17.01 or will NPC cum (Ejaculate) happen in a future Update?

Thanks Again for all your help :)

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Ok I understand now ;) But, when I said cum I meant the Futa NPC does not cum as in shoot sperm? Sorry I should have said Futa NPC before not just posted a pic of the Futa being on top. Anyway should the Futa Cum (Ejaculate) in 1 17.01 or will NPC cum (Ejaculate) happen in a future Update?

Thanks Again for all your help :)
Right. Currently the NPCs don't really apply cum textures to the player. When they cum, you just get a description. I am planning on changing that in the future, but I have to draw more assets first.

Glad I could help!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
talking and first flirt option(after grinding talk options until they talk about wanting to go out with you and start liking it), also for a kingdom with such emphasis on sex it does seem to take lot of grinding to get to it
Yeah, I'm still figuring out what's the best amount of stats to give for compliments and conversations. I actually increased those values a bit recently and trying to see if it works better.

Once I finally implements the Kingdom's Laws and Religion mechanics, it should get really easy to get laid. You'll essentially have events where people ask for sex during court hearings if your fame and charisma are high enough, and with religion you'll get special Rites and Rituals to "praise the Lady" with people in the Cathedral.

But first, I gotta finish implementing all of the necessary sex scenes. We're still missing a few like caressing, massaging, and bottom interactions for the MC.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes