Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Any planned bug fixes for the current errors or we have to wait until the next update?
I'm aware of a couple of bugs, but I haven't personally seen any errors-prompting bugs since 1.17.01. If you have encountered any, please let me know, so that I can fix them for the update, or quickly patch them up, if it's a really severe error.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I'm aware of a couple of bugs, but I haven't personally seen any errors-prompting bugs since 1.17.01. If you have encountered any, please let me know, so that I can fix them for the update, or quickly patch them up, if it's a really severe error.
Two Things:
1.Is it current possibly for girls to get used to anal sex at higher speeds than 1, and if so, how many times do they have to have anal sex for they can safely take it deeper and feel pleasure?

2. I ran into this during sex with a female NPC at the highest speed

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25611, in script call
    call talking from _call_talking_455
  File "game/script.rpy", line 37931, in script call
    call sexdata from _call_sexdata_43
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10843, in script
    "[npc_name]'s pussy is squeezing and hugging your throbbing cock with divine-like tightness. [npc_cthey] [are] capable of putting you on the edge after just a couple of thrusts. [npc_chtey] know[s] exactly what to do maximize your pleasure."
KeyError: 'npc_chtey'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    "[npc_name]'s pussy is squeezing and hugging your throbbing cock with divine-like tightness. [npc_cthey] [are] capable of putting you on the edge after just a couple of thrusts. [npc_chtey] know[s] exactly what to do maximize your pleasure."
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue Feb 14 16:06:23 2023

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Two Things:
1.Is it current possibly for girls to get used to anal sex at higher speeds than 1, and if so, how many times do they have to have anal sex for they can safely take it deeper and feel pleasure?

2. I ran into this during sex with a female NPC at the highest speed

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "D:\User\Documents\Unzipped\hg\[0] New Games To try\LustKingdom-1.17.5.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue Feb 14 16:06:23 2023
1. That's intentional. The girl's start adjusting to it around 3rd time. What you need to do is cum during an anal scene 3 times in order for them to get used to it. The thing is you need to do it on separate occassions throughout the day, but while checking it I did notice there was a bug that prevents the number from getting updated, so I'm gonna fix it soon and upload the patch today.

I might also drop down the requirement to 2 times cause it's been personally bothering me for a while now.

2. The bug is an easy fix. I'll upload the new version soon. For now, it should be safe to ignore it.

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
Aha at the time of my playing I was not aware there was a 1.17.01 version thanks for the fix dev! I look forward to more content in the future

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Velvet Gene

Hey just letting you know there is a bug/gitch in the dungeon, where the relationship progress without even doing anything. It didn't pop up any errors tho.
It might be the effect of punishements/rewards. If you cut their rations, or give them better food, the relationship is supposed to be raised or lowered later that day. But if you think that's not the reason why the realtionship is changing, then I'll look into it.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Aha at the time of my playing I was not aware there was a 1.17.01 version thanks for the fix dev! I look forward to more content in the future
Just so you know, I released 1.17.02 yesterday, so you can also give that one a shot

Feb 1, 2018
I am just gonna leave a comment here in case this game gets a more gameplay vise update. But since I am here, I do hope that this game dose in fact, allow one to control how the NPC behaves. How they can change with certain stats. Diverse types of bodies.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
my interpreter mistranslated, i mean will there be more interactions with a futanari cock?
Ah, okay! Yes, there will be more futa content, too. More scenes with a futa Main Character as a bottom, and with futa NPCs as tops (you will be able to give them handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs etc.)

Reactions: ExsTima

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
idk if the asset is gone but when im going to inn vacant room it just darkness, and also when im go to shady alley with prostitute, the same thing happen, darkness
That's because I haven't had the time to include those assets in the game yet. I'll get to it, eventually, but there's also a lot of other important aspects of the game that are currently more of a priority to me.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes