yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EvaliaTheLustKingdom-1.17.9.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Velvet Gene
Jan 22, 2020
Same for me. I start the game and get this error message.

1679418793637.png

If I ignore it, it does as Mercyflush stated.

" Can't choose my sex at the start, it skips straight to pronouns. defaults to female. "

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Can't choose my sex at the start, it skips straight to pronouns. defaults to female.

1679418793637.png

" Can't choose my sex at the start, it skips straight to pronouns. defaults to female. "
Same, also defaults to female
As soon as you click through Select your appearance an .rpy crashes
View attachment 2485081
Right, sorry about that! I tested the new version of the game on an already existing savefile and didn't catch the error at the character creator! I'll upload the fix within the next 30 minutes!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022

1679418793637.png

Same, also defaults to female
As soon as you click through Select your appearance an .rpy crashes
View attachment 2485081
Can't choose my sex at the start, it skips straight to pronouns. defaults to female.
Okay, got the fix out! The intro should be working fine now. I also added some stuff that was missing.

Again, sorry about that!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
so, what's the gay content?
At the start of the game you choose what sexuality you want your character to be. The sexual content is locked to whatever sexuality you choose, so if you chose "men only" as a man at the start of the game, you will only be able to romance and have sex with men. Same goes for women.

The gay / bi stuff is optional, so if you want to have a straigtht experience, just choose the right options at the start of the game.

As for the content itself, the lesbian add scissoring as an option during sex scenes. The male gay one adds anal sex as a bottom. I also want to add more content in the future, but that's what's in the game currently.

Jul 31, 2018
Speaking of gay content, is there any chance you forgot to scale abdominal muscles up in relation to the rest of the body on male sprites? Or was the abs being so small a stylistic choice?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Speaking of gay content, is there any chance you forgot to scale abdominal muscles up in relation to the rest of the body on male sprites? Or was the abs being so small a stylistic choice?
Imma be real with you. I drew this asset in the very, very early stages of the development and there are a lot of issues with it that I want to fix, abs being one of them. I think I'm going to redo the whole male body at some point, but I want to make the second male asset first to have a stylistic point of reference for fixing this one.

My biggest hope is that I can save up enough money to do some commissions for the body models, because I'm not a professional artist.

However, I guess I could apply a small fix for now, scaling the abs wouldn't be too difficult. But ultimately I want to give this model a proper makeover at some point.

Reactions: FictitiouslySane

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Enjoying the game so far, but noticed something kinda funny when giving a foot job to a futa, namely their facial features skew off their head to the left (their right). Has anyone else had this problem?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Enjoying the game so far, but noticed something kinda funny when giving a foot job to a futa, namely their facial features skew off their head to the left (their right). Has anyone else had this problem?
I'm gonna have to check this one out. Perhaps something is wrong with the asset placement.

Reactions: straboavso1
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes