yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EvaliaTheLustKingdom-1.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Velvet Gene

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Once there will be different bodytypes and dick sizes this game will be one of the GOAT sex game. Banging random woman with huge tits in a city of nymphos is a niche fetish I am sure a lot of people have. Whats better is that its up to the player to decide.

Hopefully we can change the body proportions of ourselves as well. I would love slightly less muscle and a much, much bigger cock on my male king.

Godspeed dev

Aeinhardt

Apr 27, 2020
I like the idea, and I'd love the game once it's more fleshed out, and there's more to do. I like the sandbox, gives me a chance to enjoy myself without some suspenseful story to deal with.

I would like more body types, however. Or maybe some scale thing, different sizes and heights. I also just don't like the male body. I mean, I know some people do, so I don't mind having it, but a less ripped one available would be nice.

Would be nice working on a game like this. Dunno. Anyway, good luck. I hope to see it bigger someday.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey so like we cant save and stuff for android emulator right? apparently my old game and even other RenPy game also yield same error "Highest_Protocol" Bull stuff til I looking up this myself and turn out new update from App Store are freaking out of date so I gotto grab Pateron of Joiplay instead to fix this. I got one of other game working now soo I hope this game too. I wont be playin this for now tho cuz waiting for more story or maybe flesh out mechinc stuff

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
How do you get new prostitutes at the red light district to appear? It doesn't seem to cycle through them like the other areas do.
It might be due to the old system of spawning NPCs. Perhaps your game only generated one prostitute in the city population, and now it refuses to generate more. I made a new spawning script a while back, but some parts of the game still use the old one, so maybe the red light district is one of them.

I'll see what's going on in the files, but you can also try visiting the red light disctrict on a different day and see if anythng changes

IfDante

Jan 2, 2018
Hi!
Cheats by Console comands!
I ended up finding a way to modify the status of your mc!
• You need to enable the console first:
• When enabling the console you can press Shift + O this will open it
Here are the following commands that can be used:
pc_strength += 100
pc_agility += 100
pc_endurance += 100
pc_dexterity += 100
pc_intelligence += 100
pc_charms += 100
money += 100
• You can replace the values with the numbers you want!
To enable the console you can go to:
LustKingdom-1.19.00-pc\renpy\common -> 00console.rpy
search for config.console and replace it with True.
config.console = True

GOAT-Cheese

Oct 22, 2022
Hi!
Cheats by Console comands!
I ended up finding a way to modify the status of your mc!
• You need to enable the console first:
• When enabling the console you can press Shift + O this will open it
Here are the following commands that can be used:
pc_strength += 100
pc_agility += 100
pc_endurance += 100
pc_dexterity += 100
pc_intelligence += 100
pc_charms += 100
money += 100
• You can replace the values with the numbers you want!
To enable the console you can go to:
LustKingdom-1.19.00-pc\renpy\common -> 00console.rpy
search for config.console and replace it with True.
config.console = True
how to do this on Mac?

edit: nvm figured it out. for my fella Mac chads right click the application and go to package contents

then contents -> resources -> auto run -> game -> common

Last edited:
Reactions: IfDante

metoos

May 29, 2018
Heyo I really like the game I just found some problems with saving the game if using joiplay (I'm on tablet) it gives an error message and won't save

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
i click to enable non con fetish, yet its still very much consen lmao, any clue folks?

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes