Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
"100% female / futa = 0% male" This is confusing.
Is it 50%female 50%futa 0%male or 100%female 0%futa 0%male?
You're right, I should probably rephrase that. 100% female / futa means that the game will only spawn female and futa characters (if futa content is enabled) and 0% male means that no male NPCs will be spawned. Basically, treat the "=" as a divider, I have no idea why I used that symbol in the first place tbh.

Right now the way in which the game spawns futa characters is that every fourth character who is generated as a woman will be assigned a futa trait. I might add a setting to change the frequency of futa characters in the future, though.

Also, as a side note. Even if you choose to only spawn female/futa characters, the unique NPCs that are male (Eugene and Archibald) will remain in the game. Same goes for spawning only males and unique female characters like Blanche.

Reactions: MhSequoia

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Would it be possible to have some sort of exp system for when you patrol the slums? Like for example winning a fight would give you a certain amount of strength/dexterity/endurance, etc. Don't know if that's a good idea with the current system or not, just a thought I had.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
I know we have the massive spike in false detections but of the 100 games I downloaded in the last 2 months only this one has given severe trojan warning. (Possible/probably false positive).

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Nah me good. I download compress version and try both window and malwarebyth scanning and none of them found trojan
It might possible be ya PC is infected and it spreading fake file?? tho possiblity of cuz i using compress is there too

Waa new character
Lord Archiblad

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Would it be possible to have some sort of exp system for when you patrol the slums? Like for example winning a fight would give you a certain amount of strength/dexterity/endurance, etc. Don't know if that's a good idea with the current system or not, just a thought I had.
I'm going to add a more complex battle system into the game at some point, with EXP, magic, and equipment, but that's once you'll be able to leave the city and explore the World Map with your own adventuring party (so it'll probably take me a while to get there).

The system in place right now is very simplistic and I'm definitely going to remake it at some point. Thank you for the suggestion, by the way!

Reactions: straboavso1

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I know we have the massive spike in false detections but of the 100 games I downloaded in the last 2 months only this one has given severe trojan warning. (Possible/probably false positive).
I don't know about the compressed version because I've never downloaded it personally, but all the links I've posted should be clean.

Do let me know if something is up and which version of file you've downloaded. Cheers!

Reactions: AnonKitten

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
I'm going to add a more complex battle system into the game at some point, with EXP, magic, and equipment, but that's once you'll be able to leave the city and explore the World Map with your own adventuring party (so it'll probably take me a while to get there).

The system in place right now is very simplistic and I'm definitely going to remake it at some point. Thank you for the suggestion, by the way!
Sounds like it'll have some good depth to it eventually, can't wait to see how it all up and running!

Noticed a few other bugs while playing, just thought I'd report them. When you pickpocket someone they stay on the screen until another pickpocket or patrol scene. Happens when you successfully pickpocket someone but not sure if it happens on unsuccessful attempts.
I've tried asking a few characters how they're feeling and I get the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 34281, in script call
call talking from _call_talking_277
File "game/script.rpy", line 45886, in script
if locals()[sceneactor + "_personality"] == "depressive":
File "game/script.rpy", line 45886, in <module>
KeyError: 'enpc2_personality'

These have both occured on a new save. (Sorry if it seems I keep loading you with issues!)

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Sounds like it'll have some good depth to it eventually, can't wait to see how it all up and running!

Noticed a few other bugs while playing, just thought I'd report them. When you pickpocket someone they stay on the screen until another pickpocket or patrol scene. Happens when you successfully pickpocket someone but not sure if it happens on unsuccessful attempts.
I've tried asking a few characters how they're feeling and I get the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 34281, in script call
call talking from _call_talking_277
File "game/script.rpy", line 45886, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 45886, in <module>
KeyError: 'enpc2_personality'

These have both occured on a new save. (Sorry if it seems I keep loading you with issues!)
Damn, I thought I fixed that pickpocket issue before. I'll have to check it out, then!

As for the second, it's just a typo, so it's going to be an easy fix. I'll upload a new version at the end of the week.

Reactions: straboavso1

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
yea pickpocket bug happen to me too
uhh I playing mobile Joiplay from patreo which fix lot of bug and allow me to save
there also character become 0.0 arrest bug to drug seller event and you arrest the first then go after another.
robber bug if you choose to resist and won the fight. when the guard is here they dup themself and arrest/voluntarily?? themself??

man, game is coming together now. it getting there
I hope there more full evil route for a king hehheh

alright new PC bug I found
Tuesday to Wednesday to Tuesday again. it happen when I running lap to next day
robber event dup guard and voluntarily arrest themself can happen for PC too
0.0 arrest also happening here

this is compress version tho. I hope it work the same as full version

Last edited:

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Very fun game! Really has some great potential. I did see that there's a possibility for non-consent content is that correct? I enabled it in the bedroom but never got it to work.

As the king I dragged a maid to my room and told her to undress and she said "no way!". I thought allright pretty modern kingdom, maybe I don't have that much power as the king yet. So after that I threw a villainess in the dungeon. I visited her and she immediately said she regretted everything and she wants to be my slave. I agreed and then as her king I told my slave in the dungeons to undress and she said "no way"! Which pulled me out of the fantasy a little. But I guess stuff like that is getting fixed right?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Very fun game! Really has some great potential. I did see that there's a possibility for non-consent content is that correct? I enabled it in the bedroom but never got it to work.

As the king I dragged a maid to my room and told her to undress and she said "no way!". I thought allright pretty modern kingdom, maybe I don't have that much power as the king yet. So after that I threw a villainess in the dungeon. I visited her and she immediately said she regretted everything and she wants to be my slave. I agreed and then as her king I told my slave in the dungeons to undress and she said "no way"! Which pulled me out of the fantasy a little. But I guess stuff like that is getting fixed right?
The closest thing I have seen to non-con content is if you lose a fight in the slums where the victor proceeds to use you in whatever way they want, but that's about it. The sense that I get about this game is that it isn't going to be very rapey at all and that is fine with me.

What you are talking about is why I never bothered with sending anyone to the Dungeon. I retained Capital Punishment and unless I was in a very good mood and sent them to the public stocks, it was 'Off with their Heads'. I did it once and after that I had zero interest in going through the 'romance' grind with someone in my dungeon.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022

Non-con is enabled by default right now. It only works for pusnishing prisoners and when you defeat / are defeated by the criminals in the slums.

cyborg777

Jan 31, 2020
Nice game. I like the sandbox element. I hope there will be more hair styles, dresses and body types like; elves/demons/beastwomen/monster girls. I really wish this game becomes a very solid eroge. Keep up the good work.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes