Feb 1, 2018
Alright, this game still needs a lot of polishing here and there. Many things that have been implemented, such as your past career and how to make extra money and whatnot, seem to be placed there for no reason outside of aesthetic reasons. Well, I haven't gotten to the part where I play as a smuggler but I am going to be honest, you should focus more on the coding and effects rather than the art for now. That way it would at least give people a reason to come back to playing this game and see these effects themselves. I would love to see my people get stronger and be physically active.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
i click to enable non con fetish, yet its still very much consen lmao, any clue folks?
The noncon stuff is currently enabled by default, since I haven't had the time to flesh out the parts that are related to it (the prisoner mechanic, for example). I should be able to spend more time on it soon, hopefully.

Currently disabling it only removes the ability to get assaulted by the thieves and robbers at the slum area.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
The noncon stuff is currently enabled by default, since I haven't had the time to flesh out the parts that are related to it (the prisoner mechanic, for example). I should be able to spend more time on it soon, hopefully.

Currently disabling it only removes the ability to get assaulted by the thieves and robbers at the slum area.
please the game is a good

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
The priestess not being added while we're prompted to go meet her seems offputting. Also, day doesn't pass change unless you sleep in the bed, but you get Monday hearing miss penalties, even if it says Tuesday on top. Also endurance seems to be capped at 200. I love the procedurally generated characters though. Expecting great things from this game once it gets polished up

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
The priestess not being added while we're prompted to go meet her seems offputting. Also, day doesn't pass change unless you sleep in the bed, but you get Monday hearing miss penalties, even if it says Tuesday on top. Also endurance seems to be capped at 200. I love the procedurally generated characters though. Expecting great things from this game once it gets polished up
That's because the priestess will have a different body type, and I what to get everything done with the basic one, before I move on to the next.
As for the bugs I'll have to see what's wrong. Thank you for pointing them out!

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
Always good to see new futa games in production homie. If I may ask since it's early in production though: would it be possible to make NPCs optionally futa only rather than just the female/futa option? Including Blathe? I completely understand if not though, just asking

Godspeed

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Always good to see new futa games in production homie. If I may ask since it's early in production though: would it be possible to make NPCs optionally futa only rather than just the female/futa option? Including Blathe? I completely understand if not though, just asking

Godspeed
Once I add magic and alchemy into the game, you should be able to turn NPCs into futas or different genders. The effects will either be temporary or permanent depending on what you want to do. I've already added the foraging system into the game, so I should be able to incorporate some form of alchemy soon.

Thank you for being interested in the project! Cheers!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Hello! And this only I have no sound, because in the settings there is a sound, but not in the game?
There's no sound in the game. I left the setting on because in the future I want to implement some music and voice acting, but it's just not one of my priorities right now.

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
I love this type of renpy games as long they are not too grinding for scenes also keep it up and make sure to add more story I really like to have some more story line to follow the game maybe side quest etc.

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
I'm enjoying the new update so far, the new areas and fight mechanics in particular. Not sure how new some of the unique dialogue for personality types is as well but I like what I've seen of those as well. There's a glitch I've noticed in regards to the prisoners, each time I visit them it triggers the interraction for them wanting to be your slave regardless of their attributes/opinion of you. Whatever option you pick lowers their obedience dramatically. Is this supposed to happen? Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I'm enjoying the new update so far, the new areas and fight mechanics in particular. Not sure how new some of the unique dialogue for personality types is as well but I like what I've seen of those as well. There's a glitch I've noticed in regards to the prisoners, each time I visit them it triggers the interraction for them wanting to be your slave regardless of their attributes/opinion of you. Whatever option you pick lowers their obedience dramatically. Is this supposed to happen? Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Thank you for letting me know, I'll have to look into it!

Glad you're enjoying the new update. Cheers!

Reactions: straboavso1

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Upon further inspection, this might be an issue with an older save file. Did this happen when you started a new game, or on a loaded save file from a previous version? I got some wonky results on my own older saves, but a new game didn't really have any issues.

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Upon further inspection, this might be an issue with an older save file. Did this happen when you started a new game, or on a loaded save file from a previous version? I got some wonky results on my own older saves, but a new game didn't really have any issues.
I was using an old save file, so you might be right. I'll try with a new one and reprt if the issue still crops up or not.

Edit: Just tried it out and I still have the same issue. Imprisoned someone, first visit they ask to be my slave, despite all their stats towards me being 0. Any option I pick leads to -200 obedience.

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I was using an old save file, so you might be right. I'll try with a new one and reprt if the issue still crops up or not.

Edit: Just tried it out and I still have the same issue. Imprisoned someone, first visit they ask to be my slave, despite all their stats towards me being 0. Any option I pick leads to -200 obedience.
Okay, I'll have to do more testing then

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes