Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Enjoying the game so far, but noticed something kinda funny when giving a foot job to a futa, namely their facial features skew off their head to the left (their right). Has anyone else had this problem?
Ok, quick update on this one. I fixed the placement on the futa characters during footjob scenes and it should be properly placed now. I've uploaded the fixed version, so check out the links if you encountered this issue

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
May I ask when a footjob is from a man? And it's a good update.
The Male MC footjob will be uploaded to my Patreon at the end of this week. I'll add it to the public build in about two weeks from now, once I add cum textures as well and make sure the scene is working properly.

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Ok, quick update on this one. I fixed the placement on the futa characters during footjob scenes and it should be properly placed now. I've uploaded the fixed version, so check out the links if you encountered this issue
Great, seems to be working now, thanks. Though I've encountered another funny issue where during both give or receive footjob scenes on futas there's a larger version of the NPC in the background. I've only played as a futa so far so don't know if it happens with males (if you've added that in game yet).

Also sometimes when you say goodybe to someone the game will immediately have them say hello to you again and go into the dialogue options, though it seems to happen randomly rather than by location or anything else I can see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Great, seems to be working now, thanks. Though I've encountered another funny issue where during both give or receive footjob scenes on futas there's a larger version of the NPC in the background. I've only played as a futa so far so don't know if it happens with males (if you've added that in game yet).

Also sometimes when you say goodybe to someone the game will immediately have them say hello to you again and go into the dialogue options, though it seems to happen randomly rather than by location or anything else I can see.
Ah, that should be an easy fix. I must've missed a line of code while switching scenes. I'll get back with the fix in a couple of hours

Reactions: straboavso1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EvaliaTheLustKingdom-1.18.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I really like the concept of this but I'm worried the scenes will be too samey. Also I can't say I am a fan of the UI. It's too prominent.
I agree. I hope that once I add more body types and flavor text for the scenes, the variety will make it work better. As for the UI, I am planning on redoing it, but it will probably be after I add more locations and expand the storyline a little bit.

Reactions: Melmoth99 and Fazed

ExsTima

Aug 27, 2022
How can you get rid of sperm on your legs? And then I don't understand.
And so the update is super, now I'm patiently waiting for new updates from POV

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
How can you get rid of sperm on your legs? And then I don't understand.
And so the update is super, now I'm patiently waiting for new updates from POV
It should clean itself automatically at the end of the day. If it doesn't then I must've messed with something in the script. I'll check it out and upload the fix later today if that's the case

Reactions: ExsTima

Torins

May 2, 2017
certainly an enjoyable game with a lot of potential, looking forward to see where it goes :)

Ran into a kind of fun bug, whenever I marked someone as VIP, the dice for the character I talked to would roll, making a new character, though in my known characters list, they would be listed, was kind of funny.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
certainly an enjoyable game with a lot of potential, looking forward to see where it goes :)

Ran into a kind of fun bug, whenever I marked someone as VIP, the dice for the character I talked to would roll, making a new character, though in my known characters list, they would be listed, was kind of funny.
Yes, I'm aware of this problem. I actually fixed it recently, so it won't be an issue in the next update

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes