Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
why when I enter my
save don't I get the force sex option maybe because it is a saved game from the lust version here is my saved?

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
why when I enter my
save don't I get the force sex option maybe because it is a saved game from the lust version here is my saved?
Check if you have the non-con scenes enabled in the customization menu in the bedroom area. Also, sex can only be enforced from the prisoner punishement menu in v1.20, and only if you're not in a relationship with your prisoner.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I can understand cathedral but what is graveyard for? Zombie girls or something?
It's gonna be mostly related to the main story, plus some minor features like foraging and alchemy.

Also, once dates become a thing, specific NPC types will enjoy it as a dating spot.

Reactions: cyborg777

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Zombie girls would be cool though since a lot of people have a Jianshi fetish but its mostly because they're zombies, not because they're chinese or anything.

Its also not really necrophilia because even though these girls are dead as fuck, they're still "alive" and concious. Its basically boils down to sex with a ghost that still inherits the body instead of being realistically dead and inanimate. So its not really that extreme. Theres a whole comedy anime that plays around with that idea too so it can't be too bad.

Would be cool if we, as king or queen, could exorcise fuck the hell out of the ghosts and demons ;).

I wrote this a few months ago too but I'm still eagerly waiting for the body type update, hopefully its coming this or next year.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Zombie girls would be cool though since a lot of people have a Jianshi fetish but its mostly because they're zombies, not because they're chinese or anything.

Its also not really necrophilia because even though these girls are dead as fuck, they're still "alive" and concious. Its basically boils down to sex with a ghost that still inherits the body instead of being realistically dead and inanimate. So its not really that extreme. Theres a whole comedy anime that plays around with that idea too so it can't be too bad.

Would be cool if we, as king or queen, could exorcise fuck the hell out of the ghosts and demons ;).

I wrote this a few months ago too but I'm still eagerly waiting for the body type update, hopefully its coming this or next year.
Yeah, I want to add some monster girl/boys types of characters into the game so who knows.

As for the body type update, I should be able to release something within the next couple of months. I only need to finish one more sex scene for the currently included body types and then I can finally start working on the second one. I mean, I REALLY don't want it to take so long that I'll have to release it next year.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Can we get an update here since there been a few already?
It's gonna be a few more weeks before I upload the public version here. Right now, I prefer working in bulks, where I get done with one big thing with a handful of experimental updates on my Patreon and then when it's all tested and mostly stable, I turn it into a public version.

I'm almost done with the new massage and caress mechanics for female NPCs and that's what's going to be the main thing for the new update. I probably would finish it a little earlier, but next week I'm going on a trip, so I won't be able to work on the game.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
It's gonna be a few more weeks before I upload the public version here. Right now, I prefer working in bulks, where I get done with one big thing with a handful of experimental updates on my Patreon and then when it's all tested and mostly stable, I turn it into a public version.

I'm almost done with the new massage and caress mechanics for female NPCs and that's what's going to be the main thing for the new update. I probably would finish it a little earlier, but next week I'm going on a trip, so I won't be able to work on the game.
Understandable. Looking forward to it.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Do you think it might be possible sometime in the future to save the data of NPCs so we could use them in other saves? Or for PCs so we could load them when making a new character?
Good idea! It might be a bit tricky, but not too much. I might add these types of features in one of the future updates. Thank you for the suggestion!

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021

...No. it's still necropolis. You're still banging a corpse. It's not alive, just conscious and active... but still dead as they you buried her.
...Not j7dging if that's your kink, but it's still necropolis.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EvaliaTheLustKingdom-1.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes