Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
What is dexterity for and how do I gain endurance

(Edit: Nevermind I found out how to get endurance)
Right now, dexterity is only for determining how well you can run away from combat and for stealing things. In the future, it will also be used for ranged combat with bows and crossbows and whatnot.

And just to confirm, you get endurance from sex. The more, the better.

Reactions: zombiewalker1200

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be nice if there was a larger list of characters (especially the list of maids).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, it would be nice if it were possible to remove or replace maids, and also transfer them to another job and to VIP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Velvet Gene

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if it were possible to choose the appearance preferences and character traits of NPCs (or the ability to edit this.)

Where can I buy a noble dress? I think that for MC (at least in terms of status) it is necessary to have this dress.

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
It would be nice if there was a larger list of characters (especially the list of maids).

I'm planning on making a proper, full list of special characters, but first I have to make a new UI for it, since the current list menu is already proving to be a bit sluggish and annoying to navigate

Reactions: J1215

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
It would be great if it were possible to choose the appearance preferences and character traits of NPCs (or the ability to edit this.)

Where can I buy a noble dress? I think that for MC (at least in terms of status) it is necessary to have this dress.
You can buy the dress from the merchants on the market. Once it's in your inventory, go back to your bedroom and add it to your MC's wardrobe with one of the options in the customization menu

Reactions: J1215

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Also, it would be nice if it were possible to remove or replace maids, and also transfer them to another job and to VIP.
You can fire maids; go to library -> talk to your aid guy -> manage butlers and maid > fire them.
I feel sorry for them if they are fired, but if they are removed or replaced, it will be as if it never happened.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
You can buy the dress from the merchants on the market. Once it's in your inventory, go back to your bedroom and add it to your MC's wardrobe with one of the options in the customization menu
I brought the clothes I bought from the merchant. But in the wardrobe
there is only a dress of 2 parts - red (the same as the green one). But the red long dress, like the noble ones, is not.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I brought the clothes I bought from the merchant. But in the wardrobe
there is only a dress of 2 parts - red (the same as the green one). But the red long dress, like the noble ones, is not.
I tested the game and you're right! There's no option to buy the long dress from the merchants. I must've removed it at one point and forgot to put it back in. I'll fix this and upload the new version later!

Thank you for pointing this out!

oofguy45

Aug 11, 2020
Okay, thank you for notifying me! Do you remember when this bug would happen specifically?
Not sure if its my hardware or bad install, but most interactions ever since the latest update, lot of conversations end up hitting it. Also a fatal error when asking about anal

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Just curious, but is there planned to be any pregnancy/breeding content in the future?
Obviously not now, but later on down the development line?
And if so, how extensive?
Like, as in how far does the system go if implemented?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
The game is extremely broken, anal doesn't work and NPCs softlock you with their talking after going away.
I actually fixed the anal error recently and I'm going to upload the new version today. As for the softlock, I'm still trying to figure out what's causing it to happen. Just testing the game on my own, I noticed that the dialogue can sometimes loop at the marketplace location.

Reactions: HigorTheHideous

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Just curious, but is there planned to be any pregnancy/breeding content in the future?
Obviously not now, but later on down the development line?
And if so, how extensive?
Like, as in how far does the system go if implemented?
I definitely want to implement pregnancy into the game, but it's not going to be any time soon. I'll probably get to it around the time I start implementing a marriage system into the game.

As for how extensive it would be, I can't honestly tell at this stage, aside from maybe different body type to highlight the pregnancy and a magic system that could speed up the process of pregnancy.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I definitely want to implement pregnancy into the game, but it's not going to be any time soon. I'll probably get to it around the time I start implementing a marriage system into the game.

As for how extensive it would be, I can't honestly tell at this stage, aside from maybe different body type to highlight the pregnancy and a magic system that could speed up the process of pregnancy.
By extensive, I meant, can the children become potential love interests too?
Y'know, a breeding element.
And yeah, I understand it'll take awhile to implement. I was just curious bc, well... this has become a gameplay element I've become interested in having in games like this...
You can thank Strive Conquest for that I guess...

Jun 1, 2020
I actually fixed the anal error recently and I'm going to upload the new version today. As for the softlock, I'm still trying to figure out what's causing it to happen. Just testing the game on my own, I noticed that the dialogue can sometimes loop at the marketplace location.
This menu seems to be broken, whatever you chose result in an error except for the last one

Malunde

Sep 1, 2020
Newest update is borked. I'm guessing its trying to convert a Python str that contains non-ASCII to a Unicode string without specifying the encoding of the original string.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes